アンフィル (Anfiel)

Active: 2014.11.20 ~ present

Vo. 翔梧 (shogo) [twitter]

Gt. 未月 (mizuki) [twitter]

Gt. yukito [twitter]

Ba. 棗(natsume) [twitter]

Dr. ハル (hal) [twitter]

|| Official Homepage || Band Discography ||

HOW IS IT THAT WE DON'T HAVE A THREAD FOR THEM YET??

Any other anfiel fans out there? :D:D:D

Edited by hiroki

Wait what, Anfiel didn't already have an artist page of their own?? Damn, I'm so glad you were here @hiroki to correct this sin.

I might have been savouring some delicious white wine tonight so I might not have a single coherent thought left in my head but damn shogo is one cute motherfucker.

10rs2tk.jpg

2 hours ago, paradoxal said:

I might have been savouring some delicious white wine tonight so I might not have a single coherent thought left in my head but damn shogo is one cute motherfucker.

I SEE YOU'RE STILL IN LOVE WITH THIS PHOTO :3

Anfiel has started a weekly radio program if anyone's interested :D if you understand what they're saying it's hilarious LOL. You can also send in your requests to [email protected] ^^

I love mizuki he's awesome <3

Edited by hiroki

In the 2nd episode of Anfiel's "off-recording radio" the members play "jukkai-game" where someone is made to repeat a word for 10 times and asked a trick question whose wrong answer sounds similar to the word they repeated :D everyone had a great laugh when it was yukito's turn (around 22:30): he had to repeat "kyanpasu" [campus] 10 times and was then asked "what do you measure angles with?", to which he almost answered "konpasu" [compass] before quickly correcting himself with "bundoki" [protractor] XD

here's the video ^^

Edited by hiroki

1 hour ago, hiroki said:

HELLO EVERYONE

TODAY IS MIZUKI'S BIRTHDAY

*turns caps lock off*

if you're a fan you can send him a tweet or DM to wish him happy birthday. he'll be delighted even if it's just a simple "Happy Birthday!" in English :DDDD

https://twitter.com/anfiel_mizk

Cant DM him for whatever reason :/

Edit: Oh I guess they have to be following you LOL

Edited by Mihi

9 minutes ago, Mihi said:

Cant DM him for whatever reason :/

Edit: Oh I guess they have to be following you LOL

oh yeah sorry you can't DM him because of his privacy settings. just tweet him <3333333333333

4 minutes ago, Mihi said:

I did and I look like an idiot <3

you can never look like an idiot when expressing love for bandmen <333 

NO SHAME!!

Edited by echo

Some updates of recent upcoming events for our Anfiel guys :D

Over the last month Anfiel performed in several cities on the ZLTN tour, and today marks the last of a series of instore events for their 2 concept singles "paroniria" and "Step bye step."

Photo from their final "Step bye Step" instore at Takadanobaba ZL:

CtrFxmZVUAAdwvh.jpg

Shogo today <3

CtqYobiVMAAn3yb.jpg

And before i forget, yesterday was Mizuki's birthday live at Ikebukuro edge.

The livehouse was fully packed!! :D

CtmDtmQUEAEHy2x.jpg

Some old pics of Mizuki lol

Cth7mCEUkAA2gpN.jpg

With Shogo. LIKE SERIOUSLY HOW SWEET IS THIS?????????????

Cth7mCYVMAAcWXo.jpg

Ok so what's next for Anfiel?

The next big thing on the horizon for them is the ZEAL LINK final tour tomorrow. This is a huge event held concurrently in Shibuya's Tsutaya O-East and O-West and sponsored by ZL. Anfiel will be up first (at 13:00 JST) in O-East, a large venue by vk standards. It's really kinda a big deal for them because O-East will feature bands like Royz, SCREW, DIAURA, etc. AND this will be Anfiel's first time EVER playing there. So hopefully, if they put up a fantastic show (which I have no doubt they will) and some luck, they will be able to build up their fanbase further ^^

Following which, Anfiel will gear up for their 4 "mono wa tameshi" one-man lives across the 3 major cities.  This tour will still be modelled after the 'dark' and 'light' concept that they have been running with over the last few months. The idea is that for two of the 4 lives you'll get to see the "paroniria" side of Anfiel and for the other two, their "Step bye step" side.

Schedule is as follows:

2016.10.15(Sat.) Nagoya ell.SIZE
2016.10.16(Sun.) Shinsaibashi FANJ
2016.10.22(Sat.) Shinjuku RUIDO K4
2016.10.23(Sun.) Ikebukuro EDGE

For this tour they will also be selling some new official goods:

CtmZ_SgUMAA14py.jpg

Edited by hiroki

Anfiel was the first band up today at O-East at ZEAL LINK's 9th anniversary live! It's their first time ever here and this venue is more than twice as big as O-West, which was the biggest venue they have ever played in until today (they did so for their oneman in April). If you looked at Shogo's twitter you could probably tell that he was REALLY excited but also a little intimidated at the prospect of being the opening band here today XD

HOWEVER I think they managed to put up a really good show! For one they really impressed my friend who's like.. a hardcore DIAURA & Arlequin fan, so I think that counts for something? :D

Set list

1. Red&Black

2. trigger

3. ラヴァ

4. determination

5. timeless

Honestly if i could pick a 5-song setlist from Anfiel's discography it probably wouldn't look very different from that lol <3333

Will update with more pics later as they come in!

Edited by hiroki

Shogo rarely blogs but he wrote an entry 2 weeks ago discussing their upcoming one-man tour in October.

Until "Mono wa tameshi"

This is my first blog in a while.

I'm writing this in the vehicle as we're heading towards the next leg of our ZLTN tour in Fukuoka.

I've just realized it's only 1 month until our "Mono wa tameshi" one-man tour!

This will be a concept-based one-man tour that's divided into two parts: a "Paroniria" side and a "Step bye Step" side.

This means, for Tokyo, it isn't the case that [Ruido] K4 will be the semifinal leg, with [Ikebukuro] Edge being the tour final; instead, they are 2 halves of a full set.

So if you're able to, please come for both lives!

It's the same idea for Nagoya and Osaka.

If possible, do come for both!

Indeed, it would have been great if we were able to have 2 lives each for both Nagoya and Osaka.

In order for that to be possible in future, we're determined to make our first "toumeihan" tour a success. ["toumeihan" refers to the three cities of Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka]

As announced during the release of "Paroniria" and "Step bye step," June and July will see us wear our "Paroniria" costumes and play heavier music, whereas August and September will feature a brighter pop sound in our "Step bye step" costumes. In this regard, "Mono wa tameshi" will be the culmination of our past few months of activities.

We want to show you various sides of Anfiel.

That's something we've said since a long time ago, but I think the challenge this time has enabled us to have a clearer objective.

I'd like everyone to witness how much we have grown since our previous one-man live at O-West.

10/15 Nagoya ell.SIZE 【Step bye step SIDE】
10/16 Shinsaibashi FANJ 【Paroniria SIDE】
10/22 Shinjuku RUIDO K4 【Paroniria SIDE】
10/23 Ikebukuro EDGE 【Step bye step SIDE】

I look forward to meeting all of you.

Let us have an amazing time together!!

Source: http://ameblo.jp/anfiel-shogo/entry-12200618999.html

Edited by hiroki