Shaolan974

バラライカ(balalaika) first single "ヴェルトロ"(veltro) release

It is announced at バラライカ(balalaika) first oneman live "獄ノ門" (Goku no Mon) at 2016/08/27 at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE that their first single "ヴェルトロ"(veltro) will be released at 2016/11/30 (2 tracks, 4-pages lyric card, 1620 yens, limited to 300)

[tracklist]

01. ヴェルトロ (Veltro)

02. [title not yet finalized]

they will hold their first oneman tour "スクリーマヴェルトロ" (Screamer Veltro) at 2016/12/01 at Nanba BEARS, 2016/12/03 at Imaike CLUB 3STAR and tour final at 2016/12/15 at Takadanobaba AREA.

they will hold their 3-man lives "裏切者の地獄" (Uragirimono no Jigoku) at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE as follows :

"裏切者の地獄 ー第一の円 Cainaー" (Uragirimono no Jigoku ーDaiichi no En Cainaー) at 2016/11/04 with SHAPE SHIFTER and ゴシップ (Gossip).

'裏切者の地獄 ー第二の円 Antenoraー" (Uragirimono no JigokuーDaini no En Antenoraー) at 2016/11/11 with SAVAGE and THE BLACK SWAN.

"裏切者の地獄 ー第三の円 Ptolomeaー" (Uragirimono no JigokuーDaisan no En Ptolomeaー) at 2016/11/18 with シビレバシル (Sibilebashir) and MeteoroiD

"裏切者の地獄 ー第四の円 Judeccaー" (Uragirimono no JigokuーDaishi no En Judeccaー) at 2016/11/25 with VIVALET and ???

20160826_balalaika_01.jpg

20160826_balalaika_02.jpg

20160826_balalaika_03.jpg

20160826_balalaika_04.jpg

20160826_balalaika_05.jpg

Edited by Shaolan974

Super expensive, but since they are announcing it's a limited release fans will pay anyway, even if just for the sake of owning such limited material (not me though XD)

Urgh their first single and only 300 copies I wonder if we'll get to hear it :(

L AND A BLACK LABRADOR THO SUPERB<3

first i was like cool thing when i saw the info about their new release on their twitter but now that i read it costs more than 2000yen thats just pfff...

but anyways still need to listen to their 1st minialbum once i receive it next week and then i'll decide whether to buy their new single or not...

Edited by VkBrutaliaN

Urgh their first single and only 300 copies I wonder if we'll get to hear it :(

L AND A BLACK LABRADOR THO SUPERB<3

ヴェルトロ (Veltro) or Vautre is a trained and fast hunting dog like a greyhound.

Veltro is practically fallen into disuse but was recalled by a famous prophecy that Dante explained at the beginning of the Divine Comedy, (circa 100-111 singing of Hell)

Caina, Antenora, Ptolomea and Judecca are related to Dante's Inferno :

Dante divides circle 9, the circle of treachery--defined in Inferno 11 as fraudulent acts between individuals who share special bonds of love and trust (61-6)--into four regions. Caina is named after the biblical Cain (first child of Adam and Eve), who slew his brother Abel out of envy after God showed appreciation for Abel's sacrificial offering but not Cain's (Genesis 4:1-17); condemned to a vagabond existence, Cain later built a city (named after his son, Henoch) that for certain Christian theologians--notably Augustine (City of God, book 15)--represented the evils of the earthly city. In the circle of the lustful, Francesca identified her husband (Gianciotto)--who murdered her and Paolo (Gianciotto's brother)--as a future inhabitant of Caina (Inf. 5.107). Dante's attention is here drawn to two brothers, the ghibelline Napoleone and the guelph Alessandro, who murdered one another because of a dispute over their inheritance (Inf. 32.55-60). 

The second region, Antenora, is named for the Trojan prince Antenor. While the classical sources--notably Homer's Iliad--present Antenor in a positive (or at least neutral) light as one in favor of returning Helen to the Greeks for the good of Troy, medieval versions--histories, commentaries, and romances--view him as a "treacherous Judas" who plots with the Greeks to destroy the city. Dante places in this region those who betrayed their political party or their homeland. 

In the third zone of circle 9 suffer those who betrayed friends or guests. Ptolomea is named after one or both of the following: Ptolemy, the captain of Jericho, honored his father-in-law, the high priest Simon Maccabee, and two of Simon's sons with a great feast and then murdered them (1 Maccabees 16:11-17); Ptolemy XII, brother of Cleopatra, arranged that the Roman general Pompey--seeking refuge following his defeat at the battle of Pharsalia (48 B.C.E.)--be murdered as soon as he stepped ashore. Dante displays his abhorrence of such crimes by devising a special rule for those who betray their guests: their souls descend immediately to hell and their living bodies are possessed by demons when they commit these acts (Inf. 33.121-6). 

Judecca, named after the apostle who betrayed Jesus (Judas Iscariot), is the innermost zone of the ninth and final circle of hell. The term also hints at a manifestation of Christian prejudice--which Dante certainly shares--against Judaism and Jews in the Middle Ages: it alludes to the names--Iudeca, Judaica--for the area within certain cities (e.g., Venice) where Jews were forced to live, apart from the Christian population. Together with Judas in this region of hell are others who, by betraying their masters or benefactors, committed crimes with great historical and societal consequences. Completely covered by the ice--like "straw in glass"--the shades are locked in various postures with no mobility or sound whatsoever (Inf. 34.10-15). 

I LOVE THEIR REFERENCES OMFG !

normal single price

and i am for sure ordering it...

I support Eru for 7 years now... so another 7 years and more I will go on with this =P

And the minialbum is awesome!

I got my copy and i love it...okay one song was bit strange...the hikentai one...but you can't like everything i think >D

Second press of their first mini-album "この門をくぐる者、一切の希望を捨てよ" (Kono Mon wo Kuguru Mono, Issai no Kibou wo Sute yo) will be released at 2016/11/30 5 songs, 2484 yens)

On 13.11.2016 at 4:01 PM, Shaolan974 said:

sbll002.jpg?crc=20853549

The cover is a bit disappointing.

btw, there are no differences between the first and the second press of their mini-album.

I like the cover ^.~

5 hours ago, patientZERO said:

I wish they would play more outside of Tokyo ...

the last tour wich ended today had outside dates: akita, Aomori, Sendai, Yamagata, Kooriyama

the next tour in april with Morrigan will be Tokyo, Sendai, Osaka, Nagoya, Niigata

otherwise they are a tokyo based small band...

I love the cover ^.~

5 hours ago, patientZERO said:

I wish they would play more outside of Tokyo ...

they were on tour with morrigan lately. also outside of kooriyama, yamagata, akita, Sendai, Aomori >D

next tour with morrigan is also nagoya, osaka,

I am here for vk dog.

Also, Balalaika x Morrigan sounds fantastic, it's too bad they aren't doing another cover single like Blesscode x Morrigan.

New look and new 2nd Mini Album 『THE MINCE』 release in 2017.04.05

15400300_1196116713807747_26926254693031

Edited by Muskito