Hi guys, I'm "Sickle" (that nickname is my surname translated to english), I'm a big fan of Visual Kei and I have some old albums that I'm going to share later when my college leave me some space, I'm studying Medical Technology with a Physics and Imagenology degree, I'm going to try to be active as possible, years ago I make an account here (never occupied) but a medical problem makes me distant for any computer for a long time, now I'm good so hope I can be a good user, :cheers: :) 

P.S.: I'm not native english speaker so I'm sorry in advance if I'm wrong in some words

Edited by Sickle

Welcome back!

"Medical Technology with a Physics and Imagenology degree" O___O that sounds really difficult O_O I hope MH doesn't distract you from your studies! lol

what VK bands do you like? ^^

Welcome back!

"Medical Technology with a Physics and Imagenology degree" O___O that sounds really difficult O_O I hope MH doesn't distract you from your studies! lol

what VK bands do you like? ^^

Nah isn't that bad, it's just the name, dentistry is more difficult (I also studied that for 3 years but obviously didn't finish it) and yeah like all the college/university carreers have some difficult things.

My all time favourite VK band is Dir en grey, I like panic channel and kyokutou girl friend too, they are like my "trinity" haha

Edited by Sickle