Sign in to follow this  
Yukami

R指定(R-shitei) new single "-SHAMBARA-" release

1 hour ago, Yukami said:

btw title of their one-man live tour in 2016/10 refers to "goodbye R-shitei, which had 8-year life"...

JESUS, NO

I will hate Speed-disk eternally after that

Someone have news about their oneman live at Makuhari MESSE at 8/22 ? Maybe it's related. It's a really big place for R-Shitei. Maybe they didn't sell well... or maybe they just troll us... because they plan to do 2-days at Zepp Tokyo at 4-5/1/17...soo maybe it's just a concept for their anniversary or something like that.

Edited by Shaolan974

R指定 new maxi single "-SHAMBARA-" will be released on 2016/12/21 (2 TYPE).

limited edition (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "-SHAMBARA-" PV & PV making), and regular edition (1,296yen) will include CD only.

[CD track list]
01.-SHAMBARA-
02.インザコンクリート(in the concrete)

CwZ-q4wUQAAaU0o.jpg

I'm always impressed by their art direction. Very fun to see live, too. Started enjoying them a lot more after seeing them.

wow that new look is really impressive,them are always unpredictable with the  look

good track to re record,i like that song,i guess something heavy is coming O/

The PV aesthetics and the song (based on the preview) don't seem to match at all lol

well,lately,R-shitei is one of those bands that you can't say "i really like that" or "i dislike that",is just that...

doesn't excites you,but also is not that bad.the guitar sounds more attractive tho (there's always a girl in their MV's xD)

Edited by Kang MarLon

Sign in to follow this