Well, I've been lurking Monochrome Heaven for some time, and I decided to open an account here. Really impressed by the high activity rate here. It's great to always find another music forum dedicated to Japan or even any other part of Asia, as that part of the world tends to go ignored by the masses.

I'm really into a lot of the old school bands, such as Anthem, Terra Rosa, Sabbrabells, Concerto Moon, Sabbat, Bowwow, Sacrifice, Rosenfeld, Abigail, and so on. My tastes in metal are quite diverse, although I don't really listen to genres outside of metal.

One of my friends on here helps run a forum dedicated to Japanese metal and the like. It's doing quite well. I hope a few of you guys would check it out and let us know what you think. I just really enjoy talking about Japanese metal with my friends.

Hi! Nice to see you decided to make an account and hang out with us, welcome to MH! If you have any questions feel free to message me or anyone with a red or blue username. 

I know none of those bands besides Anthem lol

Glad to see you join. More aficionados of Japanese music are always welcome :).

Hope to chat with you on the forum soon!

Sorry for the late response, but I appreciate the warm welcomes! I'm ready to contribute to the forums. If you need some old school Japanese or Asian metal bands to listen to, then I'm your man.