Trombe

HIZAKI grace project~featuring KAMIJO~ will perform

HIZAKI grace project~featuring KAMIJO~ & Jupiter will perform at HIZAKI event "Grace Metal Halloween Event ~Produced by HIZAKI~" at Yokohama NEW SIDE BEACH at 2016/10/28

Don't want that to happen,  don't let Hizaki grace project be Versailles n°2

Juka was a really great singer for this project, Kamijo is a "great" singer too, but it will sound wayyy too much like Versailles

I'd rather have Hizaki solo project now tbh 

Juka is retired goddammit.

Philosopher would be dope with Kamijo. Miserable would be too. I'm not sure how he would fair with the other grunty songs though

HGP was basically Versailles sans Yuki at one point, so it's really not much different to have Kamijo do support vocals.

Hizaki should do doujin releases--he's already got running 4 bands that are basically the same thing down pat.

Versailles is/was way more thematic than HGP. Their music has much more to it than HGP's, but I think Versailles insists on itself more than HGP does. So as to say, not every single HGP song is going to be about generally the same thing. 

One could take that as either a good or bad thing, I like both bands a lot but I prefer Kamijo and Versailles to Juka and HGP but I would definitely want to hear Juka make a comeback. 

In any case, I think the most interesting thing would be to repurpose HGP songs for Versailles and just call it Versailles because that's literally what it is. All the same members. And when HGP was most active it had 3 of the original members of Versailles anyway. So at this point it is literally just splitting hairs.