Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Re:MY BACTERIA HEAT ISLAND will be temporarily on hiatus

Re:MY BACTERIA HEAT ISLAND will be temporarily on hiatus after their one-man live "RETURN TO DUST" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/09/25

Edited by Trombe

I KNEW IM ONLY BEING LEAD ON WITH RE:MBHI! geez just officially disband already my heart cant take this game anymoreee :[[ <//3

1 hour ago, Shir0 said:

I KNEW IM ONLY BEING LEAD ON WITH RE:MBHI! geez just officially disband already my heart cant take this game anymoreee :[[ <//3

2 hours ago, Elazmus said:

giphy.gif

This. 

Like seriously Taira, if you aren't capable of finding stable members just move on to a new project. pleasse stop teasing my heart with all this RE:MBHI stuff man

Re:MY BACTERIA HEAT ISLAND ONE MAN LIVE「RETURN TO DUST」 Setlist

1. 無題

2.ナイフ

3.能力者

4.燃ゆる東京

5.ハゲ散らかしたジョニー

6.Wonderland 7.プラスチックマン

8.アイスピック

10.青空ギロチン

11.III秒で光る骸骨狂ったチャップリンと命名 (cover)

12.my head bursting open call a doctor

13.狂犬病

-EN-

1.ナイフ (Piano Ver)

2.ドロ船 (cover)

3.ひまわり (cover)

4.ハゲ散らかしたジョニー

5.my head bursting open call a doctor

I'm still sad that they never released my head bursting open call a doctor urrgh

CtMz3tgUkAA4QMn.jpg

I'm glad we at least got rip-able live versions of MHBOCAD and I HATE SUNDAY.

Re:MY BACTERIA HEAT ISLAND ONE MAN LIVE「RETURN TO DUST」 Setlist

+they done did a KuRt cover too,...

Edited by Elazmus

8 minutes ago, Elazmus said:

+they done did a KuRt cover too,...

When you look at their official Twitter you'll see that they played it at pretty much every of their lives

& it's one of my favorite KuRt songs too... this is so cruel Id love to hear the re:mbhi cover they could have done a DVD of their last One man at least :(

30 minutes ago, Yukimoto said:

The picture of the band looks like they were mad/over Ten Ten

lol now that you mention it haha I guess the others look more friendly on this one

CtNtqslVYAEQxcs.jpg

23 minutes ago, Gichi Gichi said:

i just hope that members who left MBHI and went to RAZOR,stay in RAZOR

They will most likely, it seems the problem was( and always is) taira, idk if he's a asshole or what but in every band he has it's always short lived.

He fucked up with MBHI because that was one of the most solid lineups of all time, ex-SkULL members with taira?  That's a match made in heaven but like always it falls apart. I still love the lil weirdo though, Taira is life.

8 minutes ago, あなたはもう一度やった said:

They will most likely, it seems the problem was( and always is) taira, idk if he's a asshole or what but in every band he has it's always short lived.

He fucked up with MBHI because that was one of the most solid lineups of all time, ex-SkULL members with taira?  That's a match made in heaven but like always it falls apart. I still love the lil weirdo though, Taira is life.

who's taira?idk much about the members...

4 minutes ago, Gichi Gichi said:

who's taira?idk much about the members...

e9b873b60eeb3deffd39a021dd091b9e.jpg

this bag of sexy right here

Edited by あなたはもう一度やった

2 hours ago, Gichi Gichi said:

ohh,i thought he was tenten lol

He's also Tenten. 

He's gone by Tenten and Taira with various spellings. Granted Taira wasn't really used until Chemical Pictures. Hanamuke, KuRt, Benii etc were just tenten in hiragana i believe. 

Taira is his real name I think though. One of my friends knew that name some how before he used it. LOL?????

idk i've given up on tenten tho. after MBHI disbanding and Daisuke (ex. SKULL) vanishing again... I just don't have it in me lol. idc about lack-co or re:MBHI

14 minutes ago, togz said:

He's also Tenten. 

He's gone by Tenten and Taira with various spellings. Granted Taira wasn't really used until Chemical Pictures. Hanamuke, KuRt, Benii etc were just tenten in hiragana i believe. 

Taira is his real name I think though. One of my friends knew that name some how before he used it. LOL?????

idk i've given up on tenten tho. after MBHI disbanding and Daisuke (ex. SKULL) vanishing again... I just don't have it in me lol. idc about lack-co or re:MBHI

Why remind me that die is MIA ;-;

1 minute ago, あなたはもう一度やった said:

Why remind me that die is MIA ;-;

idk man. he was living it up playing support for igaguri chiba. and fanboying over idol pop groups. idk why he was fav.

Sign in to follow this