グリーヴァ (Grieva)

latest?cb=20130315193247

vs.

Metis Gretel

MetisGretel.png

both good at this old school kei

Edited by blackdoll

Hmm

I don't have an answer for this. I equally love both, but I don't really consider them to be in the same realm of music. 

I like Metis Gretel's "Fairytale Gothic" theme more, and I felt they were really good at sticking to it and more or less inventing their own interpretation of what a lot of other bands had done before, but I also like Grieva how responded to "There's no way they can keep up this Gauze worship act" with:

giphy.gif

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

The fact that anyone would choose Grieva aka frauds is hilarious to me. Metis was too epic and real. Sui also was crazier and brought the chaos unlike kyoka choking on a dick. 

Edited by blackdoll

On 8/11/2016 at 6:17 PM, blackdoll said:

The fact that anyone would choose Grieva aka frauds is hilarious to me. Metis was too epic and real. Sui also was crazier and brought the chaos unlike kyoka choking on a dick. 

THIS. Metis was definetely more original and i've always been fond of the brutal witchyness, it's more organic also. I miss them everyday 😕 

metis gretel > dir en grey jr

On 8/11/2016 at 10:17 AM, blackdoll said:

that's the purpose of this poll tho, for people to make a choice. you chose these two bands.