echo

TRA TRA TRA (トラトラトラ)

12 minutes ago, Yukimoto said:

OMG I want to see this but I'm going walking....

WHAT??? go walking later!! you can literally walk any time of day??? WATCH TRA SO YOU CAN TELL THEM "I WATCHED YOU <333" lololol

@echoI didn't notice that it was actually later then I anticipated I mean my walk was long over haha. I saw it but I didn't see you at least i don't think so, but I was sure you was in the front since your love for them wouldn't have you no where in the back lol

@Yukimoto I was in the middle in the second row lol there was only one spot left open in saizen so I opted to be with my friend instead ^^ IT WAS SO GOOD!!! 

Thanks for the setlest @hiroki!!! <333 UGGGHHH I LOVE THIS SET LIST! I think it flowed really well. I was worried cos sometimes their set list I'm like.. why?? haha like once after getting the crowd all pumped, they went into 所詮、女宿り and I was like huh? isn't that a bit anti-climactic? lol I just wish more people joined in the circle mosh today!!! T_T

2 hours ago, The Reverend said:

Alright I just watched their set from the Rex stream and I think I'm in on this band.

YAYYY!!! They sound even better in person!! I'm pretty upset with the sound quality from the stream lol but I'm glad you like them!! ^______^

Oh well that was nice of you.... Gameover though was amazing!!!! to bad they only released live-limiteds or I would be all over that

Iggy tooooo.... Like honestly I wish I was there for this... making my way down the list

Edited by Yukimoto

@Yukimoto lol actually I didn't really care for Gameover or Iggy? O_O but to be fair, I think for Iggy I was just tired. I liked I think the last song Gameover played? I think their concept just throws me off a bit lol 

@echoOMG NOOOOOOO................... Gameover was so GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When that ”侵入者” part came on I lost my mind how KOOL that was LMFAO

Edited by Yukimoto

yeah i wasn't really into gameover as well >_> i think they're better than zerohachi but i'm still a little puzzled by their concept lol. iggy is usually better than this. maybe souma should have talked less? idk. but @echo agrees with me that he's a cutie 😍

but ok i'll stop derailing the thread hahaha

@hirokiReally? I thought they were fantastic.... RIdes in Revellion though......<3<3<3  and yeah that's the reason I didn't want to buy Royz live DVD's because I saw Subaru talk like through almost a whole live once and was so disappointed....

I was also underwhelmed with Rides in Revellion. lolol

but to get back on topic... TRA TRA TRA WAS AWESOME, NO???

Also, I srsly need Hiroki (as in the drummer of Tra lol) to teach me how to have such nice skin.. I should ask him about which skin care products he uses lolol

@Yukimotowhen is it NOT  Tra day for me??? I was literally daydreaming about hiroki in class all day because of THIS tweet

Spoiler

I was gonna comment on it, but I fear I might regret w/e I say haha because WTF HIROKI IS MAKING ME HAVE A GLASSES FETISH!!!

ALSO, GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

TRA TRA TRA will be twitcating on 10/7 from 10pm (JST) Omi and Hiroki will be leading the twitcast and for some reason Ryo is just a guest but WHATEVER. GO LISTEN!!! IDGAF if you don't understand Japanese! Go be like "HEY GUYS SPEAK ENGRISH TO MEHHH"

DON'T MISS IT!!

@echoI can see the love for this band driving you with certain keywords in your messages now lol...

4 hours ago, echo said:

IDGAF

4 hours ago, echo said:

when is it NOT  Tra day

4 hours ago, echo said:

daydreaming

LOL

@Yukimoto hahahahaha I srsly say IDGAF tooo much but w/e IDGAF!!! >33

and yeah.. srsly daydreaming a LOOOT recently T____T <33 

I'm so sad they have like no lives in October!! Seriously considering taking off work to go to the one on Halloween lolol

HIROKI WILL BE RESPONDING TO TWEETS TONIGHT (Sunday 2016/10/2) from 0:30-0:50 (JST)

IF YOU'RE AWAKE GO SEND HIM SOME LOVE <3333333

1 hour ago, Yukimoto said:

@echooh so they do have one but you have work? Hiroki will miss you if you aren't there >3

they only have lives on 10/9 and 10/31. I told Hiroki that I'll go on the 9th if they play late cos I have work before then lolol

[edit] aww, Yukia deleted the video of drunk hiroki so I'll post this tweet instead haha

[/edit]

hahaha omg I love these guys!! <333

Hiroki getting drunk:

Spoiler

and now I think Hiroki is just button mashing? lol

^Here Yukia's like "Hiroki's going on and on about how he likes this about Omi and that about Ryo, but like wtf he's drinking with me?" kinda thing lol

^so then Hiroki's like "I love Yukia" lol

Edited by echo

DON'T FORGET!! Tonight Hiroki and Omi will be twitcasting (Ryo will appear as a guest) from 10pm (JST)!!

DON'T MISS IT!!

Twitcast will be via the official TRA TRA TRA twitter account. 

DON'T MISS IT!!

I can make it midnight party~♪

Hiroki's been posting a lot on instagram recently lol.

Go follow him!