echo

TRA TRA TRA (トラトラトラ)

Set list from their first one-man last night!! I will never understand why people stand in the back at a freaking ONEMAN, but whatever. I had a great time! For Shangri-la we did the circle mosh and Ryo was trying soooo hard to get the people in the back involved but they were having none of it. lol at one point the shikiri just ran straight at someone in the back to get them involved (I think they were friends though? lol) but yeah despite those people, it was great ^^ And Mamoto was there! And other bandmen I didn't recognize cos I suck at recognizing people! lolol

Overall, the guys all looked really pleased with themselves. Ryo was all smiles. Hiroki's drum flashed when he hit the snares lol. Omi's face was LITERALLY in my face. He needs to not lean over the bear so far haha Other than Ryo dropping the mic mid song (lol) and not being able to find the mic when he came back on for the encore, it went down without a hitch. ^^ So proud of these guys!! They said thanks about 230947340873 times. It seems like this band is really important to all of them. Hiroki mentioned that Tra3 is the first band he's been a part of since the beginning. Ryo and Omi both said that last night was their first one-man EVER (I forget if Hiroki said if it was his first one-man or not as well. My friend said he did though lol). For Ryo it was doubly special since the one-man was actually ON his birthday. It was a night of "firsts" for everyone :D I don't think I've ever had so much fun at a live before!! *can't stop smiling*

1 hour ago, Yukimoto said:

AWWWW sounds very nice! Glad you had fun even though I knew you would. Any announcements of new music to come? or not yet?

nothing yet, but they're always tweeting about making new music and when I asked Ryo about a PV he was like 楽しみにしてね! SO maybe soon? ^^

HIROKI IS RESPONDING TO ALL DMS (twitter direct messages) UNTIL TOMORROW NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT! (JST)

Go send him something!! Even if you don't know Japanese. Just a "Hi! I like TRA TRA TRA!" would be good! They need to feel loved!!!

you say RYO RYO RYO RYO RYO RYO asdahojsfhauoshfasfaskhj

ok anyway...

after listening to them again my favorite tra releases are their first demo cd (both songs) & メルト / We-KID. also love que sera sera, and unnever end from the mini :D

why is ryo sooooooo good???

38 minutes ago, Alsdead14 said:

Wooowww. Sounded like a fun live! =) Thanks for sharing the drum cam haha. And wow, they played all their song, wish I was there!

IT WAS SO FUN!!!! and no problem!!! ^^ hopefully you can see them someday~!!

3 minutes ago, Yukimoto said:

HAHA I'm so tempted but I don't know what to say

JUST DO IT!! SEND HIM A FUCKING HEART!!! hahahah Just be like "Hi, Hiroki!! I'm not in Japan so I can't go see you but <3333" lololol

1 minute ago, hiroki said:

you say RYO RYO RYO RYO RYO RYO asdahojsfhauoshfasfaskhj

ok anyway...

after listening to them again my favorite tra releases are their first demo cd (both songs) & メルト / We-KID. also love que sera sera, and unnever end from the mini :D

why is ryo sooooooo good???

LOLOL RYO <3

I'm just gonna put this here...

Spoiler

tumblr_oe54xrBwTM1tb6sz7o1_540.jpg

Those are all my favorites too!!! They don't play We-KID live though very often though. I think it's hard to get the crowd hype with it unless they like hiphop-y things T_T (there's not really any jumping/headbanging/furi... I mean there's a little, but compared to other songs it's juts like swaying with the beat like yeeeeeeeaahhhhh this is awesooooommee... but typical bangya don't appreciate that maybe??? lol) oh and KAMIKAZE IS SO GOOD! lol <333

que sera sera, メルト, and KAMIKAZE are DEFINITELY the most fun live imo.

AND AS RYO KEEPS SAYING, they are a "LIVE BAND" soooo everyone HAS to see them live to really understand how awesome they are <3 

Hey guys! So I forgot to mention earlier, but you can order TRA TRA TRA phone cases for your iphone/android!! (◯ロ◯) 

The phone cases are only available online and they ship internationally! The shipping fee will be added separately to your order (information here)

And don't worry! The site has English!! If there is any Japanese with no English equivalent/the English is too Engrish to understand, let me know and I'll help you out as best I can (◯ョ◯)

black (iphone)

Spoiler

a0dced3027a699b2142f30ccc0e344e3.pngcf7c383296e09632469510d469fd37b4.jpg

white (iphone)

Spoiler

b4cace95ffc11487e8f8d7742208642c.pngf0c26a44a2ab0fd6100fb45784c3d8a3.jpg

black (android)

Spoiler

f439a1658418ceae7627cb434070c00e.pngaf8ea8c02cb26fdedb77856d69860f41.jpg8990c7c29c8d238357a38f790adbc7e2.jpg

white (android)

Spoiler

95f05d7d0f162fda500a625397c8bef0.png48858dc2926e036b8efb69e2234d9f3d.jpg43e16453475bbbe4d6198933835ecc2b.jpg

I bought the black iphone case a while back. The quality is not the greatest to be honest (the thread kind of frayed quickly, but not so much that it's falling apart). Also the back creases after a few uses. BUT OVERALL I LOVE IT *biased* It protects my phone well! (necessary considering how often I drop it lol) and even has some slots to put important cards in! Other than the string around the edges fraying a bit now and then I haven't had any problems. I'm not sure how the android cases would hold up though.

In any case (no pun intended), the designs are beautiful! I'm not sure if Hiroki designed these too or not (he seems to do a lot of designing and he promoted the crap out of these for a while, but I can't remember if he actually mentioned who designed them lol), but regardless! They are awesome! and Tra <333

10 hours ago, hiroki said:

Apparently tomorrow's taiban will be streamed live! Pretty good lineup too :D

YAASSSS!! Here's the youtube link!!!

TRA TRA TRA will be up second!! SEE IF YOU CAN FIND ME!! lolol