echo

TRA TRA TRA (トラトラトラ)

@Alsdead14no problem! I'm glad you enjoyed it! ^^ of course I'm going to their first one man!! I'm leaving work early just to make it in time! LOL I'm also going to the 2nd one!! And okay I'll try to make a live report... my live reports suck though. It's usually like "THEY PLAYED SONGS AND IT WAS AWESOME" haahaha I'm gonna go see them on the 16th so I should be able to get KAMIKAZE when I go!! :DD

I've uploaded TRA TRA TRA's discography! I'll add KAMIKAZE once I get it at the live on the 16th! :D 

20 hours ago, echo said:

@Alsdead14no problem! I'm glad you enjoyed it! ^^ of course I'm going to their first one man!! I'm leaving work early just to make it in time! LOL I'm also going to the 2nd one!! And okay I'll try to make a live report... my live reports suck though. It's usually like "THEY PLAYED SONGS AND IT WAS AWESOME" haahaha I'm gonna go see them on the 16th so I should be able to get KAMIKAZE when I go!! :DD

:) COOOOOOOl! YAY FOR KAMIKAZE :D. But haha, no prob for the report lol. Just telling what songs they played would be just enough for me :D and also thanks for the disco! I'll make sure to check it out! But I think you already sent me what I was missing.

Omg guys. Hiroki is killing me right now

So this all started with the (◯ョ◯) face when Hiroki mentioned Ryo losing his phone in one of his tweets a while ago. I think originally it was just ◯ョ◯ to stand for リョウ. ("Ryo" in katakana).. Like how they block out some parts of the name so you don't know it is even though it was obviously Ryo. Then he starts trolling Ryo with the face and Ryo was like wtf does that even mean??? Lolol so Hiroki was like (◯ョ◯) = リョウ  and started just using it randomly in a lot of tweets. He even posted instructions on how to add it to your keyboard so that it comes up as an option when you type in りょう lol. 

Today Omi posted a guitar cam video and was like "the other three look like they're having fun talking amongst themselves behind me during my guitar solo!! I wanna be a part of that!!" Or something along those lines. Hiroki replies with:

(Basically just typing "omiomiomiomi" a bunch of times)

Followed by:

(Omi mio)

Then:

Making faces out of each of their names in turn by removing the first and last moji of their names. 

And then finally he tweeted the big list Lolol 

personally, I think (◯ョ◯) and (◯ロ◯) are the most useable. I've already put them all into my key oard's dictionary though Lolol (◯ョ◯)(◯ョ◯)

Okay, sorry I'm posting here a lot guys T_T I just really love this band.... I'll work on translating Ryo's and Omi's most recent blogs next!

Also, apparently TRA TRA TRA will have another announcement tonight (different from the announcement Hiroki is talking about in this blog entry) at midnight (JST).. in like 15 mins... (〇ョ〇)

[Translation] Official Line Blog

Summer! Summer! : HIROKI
2016/08/18 22:40

Hello.

I’m the “Red Mop,” Hiroki lol

First of all, yesterday we played in the “Jet Black Symphony” event at Shinjuku BLAZE!  Thanks to everyone that came! How was it seeing TRA TRA TRA on a big stage? I had a blast. It was a cool scene! These kinds of festival-type events are great. I hope we can take part in it again next year.

hiroki-summ-blog2.jpg?w=854

Seems like Obon season is already over

Is everyone having fun?

Did you already have fun?

I’ve been having a pretty good amount of fun.

I went to the beach, to the mountains, played some gigs.. I’ve been able to have a

pretty fulfilling summer. 

hiroki-summ-blog.jpg?w=854

This is the beach I just went to. Whoever knows where this is is amazing! lol

I always want to travel year-round so I really love going to the beach in the summer. I just don’t really like beaches that have a lot of people. I love swimming in a beautiful ocean with no people in sight.

I love swimming in this kind of place 

I wanna make a video with all the TRA TRA TRA members swimming at the beach! Oh, but there’s someone who can’t swim at all… lol

There aren’t anymore gigs in August so for now I’m gonna put all my excitement and energy towards our 9/25 one-man!  Since it’s our first one-man, I definitely want to make it a success. I can’t help but feel really excited Start saving up your energy for it!

Alrighty, that’s about it for now

till next time!

PS. There’s gonna be a really happy announcement soon

HIROKI

Next time: Ryo

[Translator notes]

translated by echo

Source: Official Line Blog

Unofficial Fan Page: Unnever End

Omi retweeted a tweet from a few days ago. Basically saying that Tra is a "genuine live band" (as in their music is made for lives more so than listening to on CD or the radio)

Also, apparently the outro Omi plays for 「所詮、女宿り」(the last song) is ad-libbed so it's different every time = "YOU MUST SEES US LIVE!"

Okay!! Finally caught up with their Line blogs!!

≫ 2016.08.26 Ryo Blog (〇ョ〇)

≫ 2016.09.01 Omi Blog (◯ミミ◯)

≫ 2016.09.08 Hiroki Blog (◯ロ◯) 

^links to my translation blog!

or you can read them all on the fan page here

or I can just copy and paste all the entries directly to the forum if you want... it just seemed like a lot in one post and idk how to do the spoiler thingy so that it doesn't take up the whole page (〇ョ〇)

My general impressions of them after reading a few blogs are that Ryo is kinda "meh" about things, Omi's just weird and random, and Hiroki is happy and excited about everything lol

but yeahh lemme know how you like things posted. idk if people get annoyed if they have to click to a different page lol

Starting from the 9/16 gig you can now order cheki of each member!

(I'm not sure if this means you can only buy cheki via this pre-order system or if it's in addition to cheki that is sold at the live... I'll see when I go this Friday )

edit: It is indeed, from here on you can only get the new cheki from preorder. Old cheki are still available for ¥500, though. You can even choose what members you want!

individual cheki: ¥700

5 cheki set: ¥3,000

◎To order◎

Send a direct message to the official TRA TRA TRA twitter account with the following information before the live performance:

1. Date of the live you will be attending

2. Your name

3. Desired band member (you can choose more than one)

4. Desired number of cheki

◎To pick up cheki◎

You can pick up your cheki at each gig after TRA TRA TRA's set. 

Please tell the staff at the merch table your name.

※You will be requested to show the confirmation email of your order.

Edited by echo

Super excited for the TRA live!! ワクゥO(゚▽゚o)(o゚▽゚)oワクゥ♪

Here's the blog that Ryo posted today (yesterday?)!

[TRANSLATION] Official Line Blog – Ryo (2016/09/15)

2016/09/16 

Cola Prohibition: -Ryo-
2016/09/15 21:57

ryo-blog-no-cola.jpg?w=474

It’s gotten a lot cooler, but it’s easy to get sick so take care of yourself!
Though, I’m the one who’s the most sick.

I’m -Ryo-.

Tomorrow we have a gig at Shibuya REX. It’s been a while since we’ve been there.
Plus it’s the show before our one-man.
Please help us make it a success that flows on to the one-man!

For me, it’s also my birthday month, but every year I always get sick near my birthday. I’m jinxed.

No matter what happens this year, I want to overcome it!

And I wanna be in top shape and have an awesome birthday and 1st one-man!

I snorted to myself when I wrote “be in top shape.”

I’m in perfect condition for now with only 10 more days till the one-man!

I’m aiming to be in the best condition so whether you’re coming for the first time or not, let’s all have fun in our best condition!

Well then, Shibuya REX tomorrow will be super flashy!

Next time: The green person who I thought plays games the least, but surprisingly plays Pokemon Go the most.

PS: Recently I’ve been wondering if I should try IQOS.*

[Translator notes]

*IQOS (pronounced “eye-cos”) is a smokeless cigarette that uses tobacco to produce tobacco-flavored vapor rather than the hazardous smoke and tar. (more info)

Translated by echo

Source: Official Line Blog
Unofficial Fan Page

hahaha omg these guys!

tumblr_odpiuxw5TV1tb6sz7o1_540.jpg

Hiroki: What are you doing?

#late night reply (*note* Hiroki randomly will reply to you when he feels like it lol DMs too! even if he doesn't say. Just depends how he's feeling apparently)

Yukia: I was playing bass!!

Hiroki: wait what lololol

Yukia: I'm a Hiroki fan too(◯キ◯)

Hiroki: (◯ロ◯) *embarrassed*

I love how close Yukia and Hiroki are lol they do so many late night practice sessions just the two of them... I wonder if Yukia will end up joining Tra??? I know he's doing support bass for other bands too, but... he just fits so well!! He even sings along with the songs at the lives!

Edited by echo
translation edit. thanks anakuro!

Just now, anakuro said:

ちょ is from ちょっと or ちょっと待って if that helps

lol yeah thought so... but translating it as "wait lololol" seemed strange? ugh I can't translate on this little sleep @_@

One more day until their one-man!! Here's some pic spam from their dress rehearsals! lol

Spoiler

^Hiroki was too intense and broke 3 drum sticks (◯ロ◯) 

^ Omi wants two of w/e that is (◯ミミ◯) Effects pedals? 

All the members during break... and Hiroki's butt! ^_~

lol and some Hiroki English fail:

Spoiler

tumblr_odyss4XmI91tb6sz7o1_540.jpg

"1 DAY TO AGO"

Omi's like ago? (he wrote the kanji for "chin," which is pronounced ago) and Hiroki's like fml fail lolol so he reposted

He's like "super embarrassing" lolol

I still love you Hiroki!! <3

(I didn't even notice the typo tbh lolol)

Anyway!! Pretty sure I'm the only one on these forums going to the oneman haha but they will have atari cheki. If you get Oatari you get a signed snare head. If you get the regular atari you get a signed personal belonging of one of the members.

@Yukimotome too T_T Hiroki's birthday is in late March!! Maybe you'll be here in time if they have some kind of birthday event? Another oneman? It seems unfair If only Ryo and Omi get birthday one mans. I would assume they'd have one for Hiroki too lol (◯ロ◯)

14 hours ago, Yukimoto said:

UGH take a pictures if you can, shake some hands, laugh a lot, and hug the bandmen haha!!! Have fun!!!!

I TOOK PICTURES WITH THE BANDMEN. I will post more later

when I'm like.. sober. hahahaha