echo

TRA TRA TRA (トラトラトラ)

Ryo will be hosting the LINE chat tomorrow (Tuesday) night! It starts from 21:00 (JST)

You can usually talk to them until midnight. You can send a maximum of 3 messages (including stamps) at a time.

12 hours ago, Alsdead14 said:

Echo, did you listened to their new album yet? I'm supposed to receive my copy pretty soon, I really want to hear UNCHAIN full =O.

Yup!! I've been listening to it nonstop!! I'm actually really pleased with it!! I was worried that their songs might sound too samey, but I was pleasantly surprised! The only disappointing thing was that two of the songs are just a remastered version of existing songs.

I hope your copy comes in soon!!

On 21/03/2017 at 3:02 AM, echo said:

Yup!! I've been listening to it nonstop!! I'm actually really pleased with it!! I was worried that their songs might sound too samey, but I was pleasantly surprised! The only disappointing thing was that two of the songs are just a remastered version of existing songs.

I hope your copy comes in soon!!

It just got in today :D UNCHAIN is amazing! And so is the rest of the album! It's a big surprise but I like it a lot! Thanks again for letting me the chance to discover this great band :) 

1 hour ago, Alsdead14 said:

It just got in today :D UNCHAIN is amazing! And so is the rest of the album! It's a big surprise but I like it a lot! Thanks again for letting me the chance to discover this great band :) 

Yay!! I'm so glad you like the album!! I hope you get to see them live some day! The song definitely all sound SOOOO much better live!! Thank you for liking this band!!!! :D

On 22/03/2017 at 1:36 PM, echo said:

Yay!! I'm so glad you like the album!! I hope you get to see them live some day! The song definitely all sound SOOOO much better live!! Thank you for liking this band!!!! :D

:) No prob at all XD. Yeah, I bet they sound better and from what you told me and all I believe you! Well, once my future is brither and I go to Japan, I'll go see them live, as well as AIIS :P. Also, the reports you make on the lives are very nice!

TRA TRA TRA held their Hiroki bday/first album release shusai this past Wednesday (March 22nd)

C7h1ERxUwAA9m6G.jpg

A little hard to tell in this picture, but the flowers were in the shape of a cat head! (Hiroki loves cats lol)

C7f_UQVX0AA01OI.jpg

Here’s their setlist:

C7h1KGVVMAUyRVS.jpg

“UNCHIAN” lol

UNCHAIN IS SO GOOD LIVE. BUT, it was kind of an interesting start for me. It’s definitely not as exciting as Melt because of the slower intro, but it made a lot of sense, especially if they were trying to appeal to a wider audience I think. I feel like most people can enjoy this song. ^^

That being said, MELT AND KAMIKAZE <33333333 Seriously, if they play any song other than KAMIKAZE after Melt I think I’d be so confused haha They just blend so perfectly! Or maybe I’m just really used to it haha EITHER WAY, they’re super good. haha And if they ever NOT play Melt I think I'd be super disappointed haha

The first MC was short and sweet. Kind of just like “we’re TRA TRA TRA, thanks for coming, here’s a song from our new album, please listen” and then they went into brilliant. I can’t say enough how good this song is live. <3 And all the members seem really proud of this song so I’m glad it seems like it’s popular among the TRA fans too <333

And they played Shangri-La! I feel like they haven’t played it in a while! This is the circle mosh song! And a lot more people definitely joined in this time! I’m glad a lot of fans from other bands stayed till the end and seemed to enjoy themselves! :DD

In the second MC after Ryo’s first attempt at like “ARE YOU GUYS HAVING FUN?!!?!!” and we’re supposed to like cheer in response, but no one did, he was like “okay why are you guys always like this?” like for their onemans and shusai, we never cheer at the right times and Omi was like “it’s cos the way you talk makes it difficult to know when to cheer” like we’re always on the brink of cheering, but aren’t sure so we’re like “do we cheer or not cheer???” kind of thing and Ryo was like “oh, so it’s my fault? my bad” kinda thing haha and Omi compared him to like someone dog paddling or something? like super erratic so you’re not really sure what to expect or something like that hahah

and then Ryo started getting us ready to go into the next song and we were all cheering until Omi went into the happy birthday song on his guitar like he did at their first oneman for Ryo’s bday <3 Hiroki looked super surprised/happy. They brought him out a cake and played some bday music and dimmed the lights for him to blow out the candles. Hiroki said that he wasn’t expecting a bday surprise at all (later on twitter he said that even though he wasn’t expecting anything he was secretly hoping for some sort of surprise lol <3). After he blew out the candles, the lights came back on and they started taking the cake away and Hiroki was like “wait I didn’t get to eat any yet” and Omi was like “oh” and went and fed him a strawberry or part of the cake or something haha

Ryo was like “you should start us into the next song” to Hiroki since it was his bday and all lol he was like “You have to yell into the mic on your own, hit the drums on your own, and then press the button on the computer to start the music on your own” haha and Hiroki was like “wait what??” lolol but then he went to set up the mic by his drum kit and was fumbling around for a while haha and Omi looked back at us and was like “idk wtf he’s gonna say, but just go with it” and motioned for us to like fist pump and cheer. Hiroki finally got the mic situation figured out, and was like “omae!” in a really subdued, not even a yell kind of voice hahaha and we all just died laughing haha he continued to yell w/e they yell to get the crowd pumped before the songs, and we were like half-laughing, half-cheering.. or maybe that was just me idk but I couldn’t stop laughing haha <3333 finally Ryo (thankfully) took over haha and they started into DOUBT.

DOUBT. IS. SO. GOOD. LIVE. And like it’s super fun too! There’s a really good balance of heavy and light parts to the song and Ryo and Omi said in the comment tokuten DVD that it was probably one of their favorite songs on the album. I could see why it wasn’t the same for Hiroki though. Like some of the drumming bits he looked a bit bored and it sounds a bit basic in some parts, but overall I really enjoyed it. Omi even said in the comment DVD that they’ve actually had this song since forever, but they just hadn’t released it until now. But he liked it so much that at one point he even wanted to release it as a single!

I’m really glad they played boku circus again!! (I think before I accidentally called this song “box circus” but I’m pretty sure it’s “boku?”) I didn’t think they’d play it since they already played Shangri-La and I don’t think they’ve played both songs in the same setlist recently. THIS SONG IS SO EXHAUSTING THOUGH. lots of headbanging, oritatami, gyakudai @_@ and at the end of their set too haha BUT. SO. MUCH. FUN. <33333333 I wish they’d play it more! haha

AND. QUE SERA! SERA! I fucking love this song live. Recently Ryo’s been doing the “monkey dance” for this song so my friend and I have started doing it too haha

Overall it seemed like a really successful shusai. I was worried everyone would just leave before TRA’s set, but I’m glad they didn’t! I hope they were able to gain more fans!!

C7h1IkBUwAUdCwl.jpg

I fucking love this band <3

C7keDhyUwAIMNE7.jpg

As always, picspam:

Spoiler

During the live Yukia posted a random poll for what comes to mind when you think of Hiroki lol:

most people voted for "cats," the second most is "red" (even though his hair was purple that night lol) and the least is "non-smoker" haha Hiroki was like "wtf is this?" haha <33

Yukia's so cute!

C7hf3I5VQAAgr0K.jpg

C7kvjg_V4AEeXct.jpg

C7kya5cVYAEjpUz.jpg

C7hspGRVQAAu6DT.jpg

C7l1N18VAAAkUJA.jpg

Hiroki and Yukia with Kavka

C7kjq7wVYAAVwgH.jpg

HIROKIIIIIIIIIIIIII <33333333333

C7hqADzVAAES_j3.jpg

C7hqAEbVQAAUjXU.jpg

C7hqAEGVwAID8y5.jpg

C7hqAEEVMAAdlCp.jpg

With VETIQUE's Heven. Apparently they've known each other for a long time

C7kk898VUAAFS_l.jpg

With IGGY's Loa

C7knFWLV4AAqZN-.jpg

With LAGLESS's Sakura!

C7rg0FoVAAIEpvA.jpg

Hiroki's bday cake!

C7h1KouVsAIMxhS.jpg

Omi feeding Hiroki lolol

C7mSmS7VYAA265r.jpg

The Hiroki atari cheki prize (I REALLY WANTED IT!!! But I got the Omi atari prize haha)

C7kpZcbVQAAyCz7.jpg

C7msCz9VMAA-Oj2.jpg

I fucking love this idiot <3 I asked him to hengao for satsuei but it came out surprisingly cute instead of funny haha <333

C7sGgegVwAEE8UF.jpg

Hiroki posted this one the day after his bday, but we all signed a bday sign card thingy for him <3

C7lZIqSVwAE5Csi.jpg

Omi!

C7hvqTnV4AAT1NE.jpg

with LANTANA's Toshiki

C7h2vuVVwAAt819.jpg

with KAVKA

C7h2DQ3VAAEx4rA.jpg

Ryo!

C7h9CmVV4AAcDjq.jpg

Here's a few live clips that Ryo posted!

DOUBT

Shangri-La's circle mosh

All in all, I think it was a really successful live!!! I REALLY hope more ppl come to their 3rd one-man in June!!!

They only have two more lives in March!

Date: 29, Mar. 2017 (Wed)

Lineup: TRA TRA TRA / MORRIGAN / IGGY / DiSPiИA / VAMPIRE ROSE / 他

Venue Ikebukuro EDGE

Details:

【Time】OPEN/START 16:30/17:00

【Tickets】pre-sale/doors3500/4000 (plus extra drink charge)

Date: 30, Mar. 2017 (Thu)

Lineup: TRA TRA TRA / UCHUSENTAI:NOIZ / MORRIGAN / IGGY / i.Rias / 他

Venue: Zirco Tokyo

Details

【Time】OPEN/START 16:00/16:30

【Tickets】pre-sale/doors 3500/4000 (plus extra drink charge)

TRA TRA TRA had their first instore events for their album this past Sunday!

They answered questions that had been previously submitted by fans. The first few were about their album like favorite songs/how to enjoy the song live. Hiroki likes Venom, Ryo like UNCHAIN, and Omi likes Doubt (although in the tokuten comment DVDs Omi and Ryo both really liked DOUBT). Venom has more of a metal core so Hiroki loves it. I can't wait to hear it live! And apparently they've been working on UNCHAIN for like a year or so. 

They also talked about dumb stuff like they somehow got on the topic of natto. So they were just talking about how they enjoy eating natto lolol 

One of the questions was about what club they were a part of in their school days. Hiroki was in Kendo club! Since elementary school! Ryo played soccer and got an eye injury that put him out of sports for a couple of years so that's how he got into music instead. Apparently even now he can't see out of part of his eye. Like it's a bit scratched or blurry or something. Omi was lazy af, but at his school joining some kind of club activity was mandatory so he joined the easiest club which was art club or something. Like they only had to meet once a week and occasionally submit some piece of art lol

Oh and they did a lot of tongue twisters hahaha Omi and Hiroki failed so hard. Ryo was really good at it! But I guess that makes sense since he's the vocalist lol. Hiroki tried really hard but like failed before he could say three words LOL 

Oh! And they came out to buppan after! I wasn't expecting that since they never come to buppan after their lives lol so we paid them and they handed us our cheki themselves! <3

Anyway, it was a lot of fun! I'm glad the guys seemed to enjoy themselves too. They seemed a little bit nervous (prob cos it was the first instore event this time around. It's been about a year?? I think since their last instore lol) I hope lots of people go to their other instores!! Sunday was the only day I'll be able to go unfortunately T_T

On to the picspam!

Spoiler

C88kVJQU0AETUEK.jpg

C88mgwKU0AIoHYf.jpg

C88n-xDV0AAmTtf.jpg

C88rsKKUwAEF7oF.jpg

C888Ql9VwAAN3z0.jpg

C8-cIf_UQAEDT6v.jpg

C89R_u-UwAAHfTi.jpg

C89VtIJUAAEEGLA.jpg

C89o04JUAAAdT_U.jpg

C89qd4TUAAA9YD3.jpg

C89xPkBUMAAuz7v.jpg

C89-5GgV0AA_V1o.jpg

C8-I1xDUMAAgQVT.jpg

Next instore is at Like an Edison Tokyo branch (which is actually in Shinjuku) on April 15th! 

TRA had another instore tonight at Like an Edison! Their theme was their regular clothes and no makeup! I wasn't able to go tonight, but my friend said it was fun! Apparently they did some kind of drawing game and the fans voted on who drew the worst (Hiroki lost each time it seems lol) and the last contest was drawing each other. They each drew the person to their left. Hiroki drew Omi, Omi drew Ryo and Ryo drew Hiroki. The loser would have to change their twitter default to their drawing haha. For some reason it was decided that Ryo would have to change his picture (everyone just wanted to see that one I guess? lol) Anyway, sounds like the the instore was a lot of fun!!! I hope more people go to their future instores!

C9cxQJCUMAAMi7A.jpg

picspam!

Spoiler

C9cRzZjUwAAazeu.jpg

C9coZmMUwAACSqv.jpg

C9coZmKU0AANQUd.jpg

C9cwFScVYAA2sIx.jpg

Omi drawn by Hiroki:

C9c4CKDVwAEIysH.jpg

Detective Conan drawn by Omi (apparently they deemed him the most artistically talented lol):

C9cqMoxUMAAT62u.jpg

C9dYaYnVYAAanZ5.jpg

tumblr_oogjbdX2UY1tb6sz7o1_540.jpg

Edited by echo

I haven't updated in a while T_T But here's a clip of Tra playing DOUBT! 

They finished the Like an Edison Tokyo-Osaka-Nagoya tour and have hopefully gained more fans! They have their third one-man coming up on June 25th back at Denatsu. Hopefully it'll be fuller than their first one-man was!!

If anyone is in Tokyo in June you should definitely check them out! They're definitely a band that's worth seeing live :D

Tickets can be purchased on eplus!

Hiroki will be doing a twitcast tonight from midnight (JST)!! Yukia will probably be joining him cos they are both terribly awkward with no one to talk with them lolol

Also:

Hiroki says you can use Ryo's pic for a "I'm on a date with my boyfriend now" post

this pic:

DBtW6RgUQAApdU9.jpg

wtf ryo @_@

And then he said he found a pic of himself that seemed suitable and that you can use it to say you're on a date with your bf. lolol I think it's a meme going around. I've seen a few other bandmen posting similar tweets lol

TRA had their 3rd one-man last night!!

DDOZIlZUMAACitW.jpg

Here's their set list!

DDLGDLgV0AEoBl9.jpg

They played ALL their songs! カルラの憂鬱 is the only song that they hadn't played live yet! I fucking love this song!!! I was SOOOOO happy to hear it live finally <333333333333

anyway, I wrote a bunch of stuff and then accidentally closed the window and don't feel like writing it again right now so here's a couple of drum cams and Yukia's bass cam instead!

Venom:

WE-Kid

I fucking love We-Kid. It's definitely one of my favorite Tra songs <3333333 

Yukia cam!

Kamikaze

from before the live

Yukia playing with Hiroki's drums haha

Omi

Post-live snow videos

Picspam:

Spoiler

DDN4x3RUwAA5Vjy.jpg

DDK2DBcUwAAau-a.jpg

DDK2DBaUAAAEHd7.jpg

DDN4x3UUwAEs7S-.jpgDDK2DBbUwAAZqpv.jpg

DDN4x3TUwAA-SEY.jpg

DDK2DBmVwAAlOSq.jpg

DDPKCoqUIAEOLaV.jpg

DDPKCooUQAAi3w_.jpg

DDTD05HVwAEwCwi.jpg

btw, Hiroki's wearing the necklace I gave him for his bday and he made a point to tell me that he was wearing it during satsuei <333333333333333333333333333333

DDK4OBSV0AA8EOc.jpg

DDK4OBWUIAA9e5c.jpg

DDOTCQ5VoAANZ9J.jpg

DDOTCQ1VYAAwj5i.jpg

DDK49MzVYAE1gdS.jpg

DDLZs5NUIAETEv0.jpg

DDNrgwkUwAA1W5E.jpg

DDUmWduVwAALmYo.jpg

DDLOZfoV0AE1ooc.jpg

DDLObncVoAAop6u.jpg

DDT9W9xUwAAvyfR.jpg

Okay wait now that I've posted some pics I kinda feel like writing some stuff again. So apparently 「所詮、女宿り」is a super important song to them. like they went through a lot of shit to write the song and debated a long time about releasing it and whatnot so yeah. it's a big deal to them <3

oh and they also said they'll be releasing their demo songs (re:born and re:light) sometime next month (none of them could remember the actual date cos they fail lol) for 1,000 yen, if I'm remembering correctly. cos Omi was saying how they were on their demo tape (and went into a tangent about what a demo tape is since cassette tapes don't exist anymore and a lot of gya are pretty young these days and prob don't know wtf 'demo tape' ACTUALLY means lolol), but how said demo tape (CD?) was no longer available cos they gave them all out already, but he kept getting interrupted cos of hiroki and ryo coming on stage and Yukia's randomness lolol

Anyway, you can get re:born/re:light something or other from next month apparently

Ryo also talked about how we all go through a lot of shit in live and of course no one wants to deal with all that bs and negativity, but on the other hand if life was all rainbows and sunshine, happiness becomes the norm and is that even really happiness? kind of thing. (this was before they playe 「所詮、女宿り」)

Oh and Hiroki did a long MC instead of drum solo. wtf Hiroki. He literally said "this is where I would normally do a drum solo, but ima talk instead" THE FUCK? After he told me before their last shusai to wait for the one-man for his drum solo?????? not gonna lie, I was small kine pissed. >_> But I forgive him cos he's Hiroki. lolol and he actually did a decent MC. Even Omi and Ryo were surprised like "oh, you actually did a good job" lolol and Ryo was like "wtf that's not fair" when Hiroki was getting the crowd riled up cos he could he the drums at the correct timing to get us to yell lolol Ryo really sucks at getting us pumped haha the way he does it, we're all like ".... do we yell now??? umm... yay???" hahaha but with Hiroki it was really obvious when to yell lolol even Omi was like "yeah it's not fair! I have an instrument, but if I do it, it's not the same" kinda thing and he mimicked w/e the bandmen say to get us to yell and hit a chord on his guitar and was like "SEE IT'S WEIRD RIGHT????" haha

Oh and apparently at one point, Ryo tripped and knocked the drums a bit and Hiroki was like yeah it was really dangerous and Omi was like "oh is that what that was when the drums suddenly disappeared during that one song???" lolol

Anyway, I'm tired. I'll update this more later if I remember things I forgot lol

Edited by echo

Tra played two days in a row at  Zirco Tokyo and then Blaze!

DDZL_l8V0AALN2r.jpg

Here's their setlist for both lives:

Zirco:

DDalqePVYAEWG5E.jpg

Blaze:

DDfMmdYVYAAzkdU.jpg

I wasn't able to see them at Zirco, but I went to Blaze! That venue was def WAY too big for that event, but it was still fun. I was happen to see that our saizen was full! Blaze was a really weird setlist for me. Okay, not really weird, it just felt strange to not have KAMIKAZE. lol I'm REALLY glad they played karura no yuutsu again though! I fucking love that song!! I think they're just trying to play newer songs now maybe and if it's between Doubt and Kamikaze, Doubt makes sense. It's def a song that gets ppl involved. Plus they just played Kamikaze at Zirco so yeah. 

Anyway, here's some picspam from the past 2 lives!

Post-Zirco:

Spoiler

DDalrSlUwAAD_ZU.jpg

DDZYELcUIAABfnM.jpg

DDZYELdUMAAatL7.jpg

DDZYUk_V0AA6vmc.jpg

DDZYUlCVoAATiEl.jpg

DDZhnIuV0AA2ysG.jpg

DDZhnI1U0AAp1-N.jpg

DDa3knRUQAA4xZ4.jpg

DDfO1IuU0AAX6hQ.jpg

Post-Blaze:

Spoiler

DDfMnYNVwAAC268.jpg

DDeqFKDUQAENWnB.jpg

DDfBdnZUwAAz_EE.jpg

DDeboG3V0AASO1s.jpg

DDeboG6UAAA_L8w.jpg

DDfO3OGV0AA1lk9.jpg

DDfo-9PUMAAtqX1.jpg

DDfo-9QUIAEzRmw.jpg

DDfSsEkVYAA_8Hj.jpg

DDfrOxQUAAE8nOa.jpg

DDftd9vV0AE0lcm.jpg

DDiZmJPVoAEQiL6.jpg

DDfyie-UQAEjg3U.jpg

DDjt8HZXsAQ5T3b.jpg

Video clips from Blaze

Spoiler

Sound check before the set (all the bands played like, full parts of their songs. it was kinda weird o_O)

UNCHAIN

Melt

Oh and at Blaze all the bandmen threw a sign ball and if you caught it you could get one of these cheki!

DDfDq_5UwAABveW.jpg

Tra only has two lives in July!! T_T 

Upcoming lives:

Event date: 23, Jul. 2017 (Sun)

Artists: TRA TRA TRA / Sick. / DIMLIM / SIN. / VRZEL.

Venue: Higashi-koenji den-atsu

Details:

【Time】OPEN/START 17:00/17:30

【Tickets】Advance/Doors 3500/4000(plus drink charge)

eplus: http://sort.eplus.jp/sys/T1U14P0010843P006001P002223779P0030001

Event date: 28, Jul. 2017 (Fri)

Artist: TRA TRA TRA / シュヴァルツカイン / chariots / dexcore / IGGY / ユメリープ / ヴァージュ / UNDER FALL JUSTICE

Venue: Takadanobaba AREA

Description

【Time】OPEN/START 16:00/16:30

【Tickets】Advance/Doors 3500/4000(plus drink charge)

eplus: http://sort.eplus.jp/sys/T1U14P0010843P006001P002222530P0030001

Hiroki will also be playing in a session on July 24th!

DDpkcnxUMAIqiv7.jpg

A bit late, but here's Hiroki's 2-part drumcam digest from their 3rd one-man! (including part of his MC lol... more like just him getting the crowd riled up lol I'm still mad at him for choosing to speak instead of doing a drum solo >.>)

Also Hiroki says to DM him any time you're having Tra withdrawals lolol <333 I'm sure he'll be happy to receive your DM even if you don't speak Japanese! Go show him some love <333

their disbandment is such a bummer... earlier today I was listening to サヨナラ、淡イ and thinking on how much I the ending section is FUN, how Omi had that knack for fast paced instrumental sections that you don't see too much around... they will be missed

Will spin カルラの憂鬱 one more time, brb

9 hours ago, chemicalpictures said:

their disbandment is such a bummer... earlier today I was listening to サヨナラ、淡イ and thinking on how much I the ending section is FUN, how Omi had that knack for fast paced instrumental sections that you don't see too much around... they will be missed

Will spin カルラの憂鬱 one more time, brb

Thank you for liking them!! I'm pretty devastated about this T_T I really didn't see it coming. They've been gaining more and more fans so I'm not really sure what prompted the disbandment. I hope you keep listening to them even after they disband!

I really enjoyed their first album, it was some kind of visual kei I never heard of, the music was original and all. I will surely miss them, they had a lot of potential. I wish them good luck, and I'll keep on listening to them! UNCHAIN will remain my favorite track of them. Always. I still have their cd in my car, ready to play it whenever I feel like it :). @echoI know how much you liked them, I'm really sorry =O. If you could make a report of their last show, it would be nice, to immortalized and all.

23 minutes ago, Alsdead14 said:

I really enjoyed their first album, it was some kind of visual kei I never heard of, the music was original and all. I will surely miss them, they had a lot of potential. I wish them good luck, and I'll keep on listening to them! UNCHAIN will remain my favorite track of them. Always. I still have their cd in my car, ready to play it whenever I feel like it :). @echoI know how much you liked them, I'm really sorry =O. If you could make a report of their last show, it would be nice, to immortalized and all.

I'm glad you enjoyed their album!! I was really happy with it as well <3

I'll definitely be writing about their last live!! Sorry if it's ridiculously long! haha

Hey everyone!

sorry to be a bother, but I was wondering if any of you have the kanji or the translation of カルラの憂鬱...  or at least if you have any idea of what it is about, and such...

I was more or less reading some old tweets of the members and apparently this song was somewhat important to them. Any of you know more about it?

I freaking love it, but I've searched everywhere for the lyrics and so far no luck at all

any help would be much appreciated!