echo

TRA TRA TRA (トラトラトラ)

oops! forgot to mention this earlier but there is another TRA TRA TRA Line chat tonight!

It's Ryo's turn and he'll be starting from 21:00 (JST)... so in a little less than an hour lol.

You have to add the official LINE account first! Either search @tratratra or do a search using their QR code

The Tra members used to post blogs on a weekly basis with each member taking a turn every Thursday.

Starting from this year, they've decided to just update the blog whenever they felt like it!

Omi said he'll probably be posting a lot cos he just has a lot to say I guess. 

Here's their blog if you're interested!

http://lineblog.me/tratratra/

Even if you can't read Japanese, they usually post some pictures. <3

One of these days I'll get around to translating all of them haha

Omi will be hosting the Line chat this week! It'll be on Saturday, January 21st from 21:00 (JST)

Don't miss out! Omi's actually pretty fun to talk to! lol 

Last time he told us about how when he was younger he grabbed a carton at a convenience store to drink. It was green so he thought it was melon soda, but it was actually soy milk so it surprised him really bad. But now it's like his favorite drink lolol <3

Don't forget  to chat with Omi on LINE tonight!! It's already started. Tonight the theme Ian omikuji and how you came know TRA TRA TRA. and whatever else you want to talk about ^^

Just add TRA's official account on LINE! <33

18 minutes ago, kawa35 said:

Any idea when they will share the PV ? :P

Not sure, but in the Line chat with Omi, he said they'd be releasing a long version soon! Maybe after their live this Wednesday? I'll let you know if they announce anything!!

TRA TRA TRA participated in IGGY's Loa Birthday shusai event tonight!

C3A9ux9UUAASHaR.jpg

I love how Tra wastes no time for their set. They didn't have the intro stuff where each member walks on, they just started on stage when the curtains raised and went straight into Melt. 

MELT IS SO GOOD LIVE! It's definitely my favorite song live! And the only one I can sing the lyrics to haha. Ryo always does a good job of looking at all the fans! And he'll like, smile at you too when you make eye contact. <333 Hiroki on the other hand... I honestly can't tell where he's looking haahah his eye shadow is so dark, his eyes just look black lolol He looked kinda tired today though. Well, he looked tired back in November too. Omi was lower energy tonight too. I think they've all just been working really hard on the new album. But even with lower energy, somehow they produce energy? If that makes sense haha

Melt ⇒ KAMIKAZE is seriously such a great transition!! If you like KAMIKAZE on CD, you will LOVE it live!! It was created for the purpose of being enjoyed live after all <333333333 I hope more people got into it this time! I was in the second row for Tra so I'm not sure if people in the back were getting into their set at all >< but they definitely have more fans now! There were some new people in saizen! <333 

Okay and like I wish they'd stop playing 所詮、女宿り at taibans like. It's a nice song and I think it's the song Hiroki recommended, but it's kinda weird in most setlists unless they're going for a lighter sound. It was definitely weird between KAMIKAZE and UNCHAIN. lol Like, I think they're just trying to show different sides of them and maybe show off the bass line, but I'd rather they play Re:light if they wanna show a lighter side. Buuuut maybe that's just personal preference haha

UNCHAIN. IS. SO. GOOD. Like obviously I'm bias af, but in all honesty, it's really good. I hope they post a longer version/the full pv soon! They didn't say anything about the PV tonight... they didn't really have any MC haha. UNCHAIN felt like a really long song, so maybe they decided to go with that instead of waste time talking <333 I really love the beat in this song <333 It makes me feel so energized!!

And of course they ended with Que sera! sera! I don't think they can ever NOT play this song cos it's "the towel song." lol. They all look like they're having so much fun with during this song too!!! <33333333 okay I said Melt was my favorite live song but maybe it's Que sera! sera! or like. all of them. 

I really think it's really true when they say they are a "live band" like... listening to them on CD definitely does not do them justice.

That being said, I'M SO EXCITED FOR THEIR ALBUM IN MARCH!!!

Anyway, on to the pictures!! 

They're selling rubber bands now! The white is kind of clear-ish and the green is much lighter than what I was expecting, but I still like them!

C2_tk0jWIAA3uk7.jpg

modeling the goods:

C2_3lYSXcAEhBYJ.jpg

C2_3lYUWgAAigX3.jpg

Post live pics

C3Axdv-UQAMmwpk.jpg

C3A4CS_UoAAoiMu.jpg

C3A4CTEUQAERvgA.jpg

C3A66HpVEAABwSz.jpg

C3A66HoUsAAvX3G.jpg

C3B3Vv8UkAAM44_.jpg

with IGGY's Loa

C3BhL3TUsAEqmiZ.jpg

Also, it appears that Ryo has deleted everything from his twitter other than this last tweet

2017.01.25 Shibuya REX

【Turning over a new leaf】

Maybe it's like a new year, a new start? Or something? Idk T_T

Tra played at Shinjuku Ruido K4 last night!

C4OM_x5VcAQkS-l.jpg

I got there literally just as they were starting. As in, I was putting my shit down and taking my coat off in the second row as they started playing Melt lol. They were all really high energy today!! Like the past couple of lives Omi and Hiroki looked kind of dead. You could actually see the bags under Hiroki's eyes when I saw them in January. But this time they were energetic af!! It was great!

Also, I fucking love the transition between Melt and KAMIKAZE. Those songs play into each other so well It seems like a LOT more people are getting into their lives! Ryo posted a clip of KAMIKAZE:

I'm so happy that more people are joining in!!! <3333

They had some technical difficulties between 「所詮、女宿り」(sidenote: still not sure how to pronounce this song title. "shosen onnna yadori?" I think? lol) and UNCHAIN, which was pretty awkward haha Omi was like "we're having some technical difficulties" and both him and Ryo went to Hiroki to see what was wrong. Ryo came back to the mic and was like "yeah we're having some trouble" and wen tback to Hiroki and Yukia was just standing there like "uhhh idk wtf to do" hahah ahe was like shrugging and making an "idk" face lololol <3 and Ryo came back and was like "yeah.... I wasn't planning on speaking today..." haha

But all was well and Ryo got the crowd pumped up for UNCHAIN. I know I've said this already, but THIS SONG IS SO GOOD LIVE!!!

The jouren still don't have the furi completely figured out but whatever you can pretty much just do w/e you want and it's just so fucking good I cannot. I'M SO EXCITED FOR THEIR ALBUM <333

I was kind of disappointed that they didn't play Que sera! sera! this time, but Box Circus is so fucking good! They have gyaku dai in it so it was really fitting for the rest of the lineup that night I think. Most of the other bands had gyaku dai songs so I think Tra was trying to match that lol. It was also just nice to hear live again. They've kinda had the same setlist for a while so Box Circus was a nice change :DD

I also dragged my brother along to this live and he fucking loved Tra!! <333333 YAYYYYY He's a metal head so I wasn't sure if he'd like them haha it was his first VK live and he kind of loved it? :DDD

Anyway, here's a Hiroki drum cam!

picspam from last night:

Spoiler

pre-live Omi:

C4NKrX2UcAAPQPk.jpg

Yukia (he looks so much like Ryo now the buppan girl had to tell me which one was Yukia lolol):

C4NqGnfUEAA5WtM.jpg

C4OFgSfUoAEhedc.jpg

Purple-hair Hiroki!!

C4N_bfNUcAAn0wK.jpg

C4N_bfMUoAIAoOf.jpg

C4OFEMfUYAAcZlp.jpg

C4OFEMiUMAE_OsU.jpg

Omi:

C4OCzhjVMAAGmXq.jpg

Ryo:

C4OY79nUkAI4pwZ.jpg

C4ODV10UEAAju3J.jpg

Hiroki's gifts:

C4ORzbhVYAEkibs.jpg

C4Oc2i-VYAE0qBN.jpg

C4Oc2i8UMAAd9Gc.jpg

C4Oc2jAVMAU5rPA.jpg

(^ I gave him these pink ones lolol the writing on the outside got all smudged T_T lol)

And apparently Hiroki really likes sweets! TIME TO BUY HIM ALL OF THE SWEETS <33333

Yukia, Omi and Div's Chobi:

C4OoYQ0UcAEJ-xD.jpg

Also Hiroki took a pic with that app that all the bandmen are obsessed with recently that makes it look like they're dizzy/their eyes are spinning:

C4O5OxxUMAA7i-v.jpg

lolol I fucking love him <3

Also this:

C4O6Ft1VcAAW4m2.jpg

hahaha <33333333333

Yukia and Hiroki:

C4RtvTzUkAA_yEF.jpg

More Hiroki:

C4RwVDyVYAAaLrL.jpg

C4RwVDxVMAAi00q.jpg

Yukia:

C4S4QrCVUAAoFb_.jpg

I feel like Yukia and Hiroki are the only ones that like pictures haha

I fucking love this band. I hope more people will like them ><

C4RiwaYVMAAEJsr.jpg

18 hours ago, Mihi said:

I can't wait for the album either! ITS ALMOST MARCH

literally counting down the days!!

Hiroki will be hosting the Line chat this month on Saturday, February 25th from 9pm (JST)!

Don't miss out!

Download LINE and add the official TRA TRA TRA account via their QR code here: http://line.me/ti/p/%40tratratra

Edited by echo

Tonight is Hiroki's turn to host the Line chat! It starts from 21:00 (JST) so.. in like a little more than an hour haha

Also, here's the set list from their live at Shinjuku Holiday the other night

C5Wk4f2VYAIJ5Ds.jpg

They haven't played Sayonara in forever! I was surprised that they didn't play Unchain, but I think they were trying to play songs that got the crowd to go crazy. Literally ALL of the bands had gyakudai/mosh songs so I think they were trying to compete. 

pic spam:

Spoiler

C5Wk5OMUcAE8JCu.jpg

C5WJHdiUEAAzqsr.jpg

C5WP11wUoAAwkAp.jpg

C5WP12RUcAA_Xim.jpg

^ the scratches are supposed to be from Yasu (his cat)

C5WQ6q_UYAA3c-u.jpg

C5WQ6q4UoAAg4px.jpg

C5WpwzcVcAEpYC0.jpg

C5Wpxc_UkAAKeyH.jpg

^ I literally didn't notice whe nhe jupmed this high wtf lol

C5WqN90VcAAJOO7.jpg

And for those of you who haven't seen it yet, the long version of their UNCHAIN PV:

C5cLacMVUAAc6eD.jpg

C5azzDLUoAAEZe_.jpg

Anyway, go say hi to Hiroki tonight on Line!!

I always see this thread getting updated so I finally decided to check it out lol I'll listen to their stuff and see if I like it! I wanna get into them already just based on how well updated this thread is 

15 minutes ago, Platy said:

I always see this thread getting updated so I finally decided to check it out lol I'll listen to their stuff and see if I like it! I wanna get into them already just based on how well updated this thread is 

omg you have no idea how happy this makes me!! Here's the preview of their first album if you haven't heard it yet!!

I really hope you like this band!! :D

10 hours ago, echo said:

omg you have no idea how happy this makes me!! Here's the preview of their first album if you haven't heard it yet!!

I really hope you like this band!! :D

@echowhat's the song played at the end of the video? :o

6 hours ago, Mihi said:

@echowhat's the song played at the end of the video? :o

I'm pretty sure it's one of the new songs from the album. It's def not something that they've released already

3 hours ago, echo said:

I'm pretty sure it's one of the new songs from the album. It's def not something that they've released already

Omg I hope so because I'm honestly digging it 

I wasn't able to go to their 4man last night, but judging from their tweets it sounds like it went really well!! Hiroki said he's going over the footage now so maybe he'll post some videos later!

And Omi completely fell off the stage haha he even posted a video:

And Ryo fucking drew attention to it lololol

Anyway, here's the setlist:

C5wYYFdVMAEa6j8.jpg

They all sound really happy with brilliant. I can't wait to hear it in full! It wasn't my favorite from the preview, but maybe the full song is better haha I think it was received well last night too!

Picspam from last night:

C5wYZAEVMAI-aee.jpg

Spoiler

C5vrbgIVUAAtBEs.jpg

C5vz-25VUAAXeTQ.jpg

Yukia and Ryo really look too similar sometimes

C5vz-27VAAA7R8j.jpg

C5wKRgRVAAA9dlR.jpg

C5wKRgPVAAUuNAN.jpg

idk why Hiroki's so obsessed with this claw-mark makeup but hopefully he gets over it soon >.>

C5wcOPJVUAAjYQm.jpg

C50KMCTXEAEetyZ.jpg

C51PLfLVUAE4AHe.jpg

Lives coming up:

Date: 10, Mar. 2017 (Fri)

Lineup: TRA TRA TRA / KAVKA / CANIVAL / Sick.

Venue Umeda Zeela

Details:

【Time】OPEN/START 17:00/17:30

【Tickets】Preorder/Day of 3300/3800 (plus drink fee)

【Ticket detalis】eplus

Date: 11, Mar. 2017 (Sat)

Lineup: TRA TRA TRA / KAVKA / PARANOID≠CIRCUS / ビバラッシュ

Venue: Nagoya HeartLand

Details:

【Tickets】Preorder/Day of 3300/3800 (plus drink fee)

【Ticket details】eplus

Date: 18, Mar. 2017 (Sat)

Lineup: TRA TRA TRA / KAVKA / 彩-イロドリ- / VAN9ISH

Venue: Shibuya REX

Details:

【Tickets】Preorder/Day of3300/3800 (plus drink fee)

【Ticket details】eplus

Edited by echo

TRA played at the last live of KAVKA's shusai tour last night at Shibuya REX

C7NCvXZVoAAHTaW.jpg

TRA and KAVKA seem to have gotten really close throughout this tour. They were the only band to play at each of live of the tour I think. It's a shame KAVKA's disbanding. It would've been great if TRA and KAVKA continued to play lives together T_T

C7NCuf6U8AAx0wb.jpg

Ryo even sang the second to last song, Lucy, of KAVKA's set! All the other TRA guys came out too and moshed back and forth with us! 

C7M-gHNU0AYW9Cd.jpg

(Hiroki's face lol)

Anyway, I was really happy with TRA's setlist the other night. Melt ⇒ KAMIKAZE is always a great transition and a great way to get everyone hyped from the get-go, but brilliant to UNCHAIN was surprisingly good. The end of brilliant flows so perfectly into UNCHAIN's intro! And it's like the best song to transition from slower ballady type of music back ot an uptempo beat.

Speaking of, brilliant is SO MUCH better live. I didn't really care for Ryo's vocals on the recorded version of brilliant, but it's def much better live. As one would expect from a live band <3 

ボクサーカス is fucking exhausting. I love it though haha. Ryo is always pulling people up for gyakudai <3

And Que sera! sera!!! Definitely one of my favorite songs (but I'm just a sucker for towel songs lol) 

In general Ryo's been having really good energy recently. Hiroki's kind of on and off, and tbh I don't look at Omi too much haha but he's actually really good at acknowledging his fans <3 He def has the most fans though haha. I'm pretty sure I was the only Hiroki fan last night? haha But it seems like TRA's been gaining fans. It was actually a little more difficult to trade spots into the second row this time. I hope some of KAVKA's fans will continue to support TRA!!! <3333

On to the picspam!

Spoiler

C7LzumRU4AA_X60.jpg

the Tra guys have been signing and drawing on their cheki a lot recently. My friend bought Hiroki cheki last time and he even wrote "THANK YOU" in English on it for us haha <3

C7MzUvwVoAQrTxQ.jpg

C7MzUy1VsAAbHyS.jpg

C7NMismU0AAddWY.jpg

I MISS HIROKI'S TATTOOS <333333333333

C7M9WRgVsAEYHEg.jpg

C7R0UFUVwAA6DRY.jpg

C7M9WRfU0AArY7a.jpg

with KAVKA's Toya

C7M-tAkU8AIw0hi.jpg

C7NDx17U8AAXHTb.jpg

C7NDx1_V0AA8zMi.jpg

C7NFhtTU4AAVlCz.jpg

C7NGxp2VsAEuuiT.jpg

C7NKz74VwAAjIfI.jpg

C7NNIb3V0AQ6ys0.jpg

C7NP7EIVoAQON6G.jpg

C7NP8LpUwAIiFAW.jpg

C7QqhoNU8AA-bZI.jpg\C7QqiKHU8AA5IlT.jpg

Hiroki drum cam spam (you can hear a bit of brilliant and UNCHAIN if you haven't gotten the album yet):

Spoiler

Melt

KAMIKAZE

brilliant

UNCHAIN

✌✌✌

C7Nm6LVU8AAFufB.jpg

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

April and May tour dates have been announced as well as their 3rd oneman in June!

C7R52NlU0AE8EnD.jpg

Next live is April 22 (Wednesday)

Details:

【Lineup】TRA TRA TRA / IGGY / KAVKA / VAN9ISH / VETIQUE / LAGLESS / LANTANA

【Venue】 Shibuya REX

【Time】OPEN/START 16:00/16:30

【Tickets】Presale/Doors: 3000/4000 (plus drink fee)

http://sort.eplus.jp/sys/T1U14P0010843P006001P002211666P0030001

Edited by echo