Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DECAYS new album release

Die being NOT affiliated with Firewall Div. business here is getting really suspicious, I tell you (DREAMUSIC is normally associated with acts akin to harmless Silent Siren or kinda mid-key idol act Doll Element). Distancing himself from them much?

I like them but I wish Die would just have someone else sing. I hear what he is trying to do but his vocal ability doesn't quite portray his ideas. But with that being said I am looking forward to this. I think their music is fun and a little unique

2 hours ago, Trombe said:

^ Vo.中村中(nakamura ataru) (assigned male at birth and but transitioned as femme) & Violin.Ayasa

3 minutes ago, emmny said:

cool an out trans girl on a major label singing rock music thats GOOD

This seems SO random! She's had a nondescript Jpop career for like a decade and now she's in a band with Die, interesting! I wonder how that came about!

If they're going with female vocals, then this might renew my interest a bit!

39 minutes ago, CAT5 said:

This seems SO random! She's had a nondescript Jpop career for like a decade and now she's in a band with Die, interesting! I wonder how that came about!

If they're going with female vocals, then this might renew my interest a bit!

this project is random in general, like why'd he have koba on one release just to play pop-rock like HELLO where's the YAMI

17 hours ago, Trombe said:

^ Vo.中村中(nakamura ataru) (assigned male at birth and but transitioned as femme) & Violin.Ayasa

That is awesime, thanks for the help.

I'll have to listen to appreciate it.  So far, only one or two tracks have caught my interest from Decays, but I hope it lets Die stay inspired and creative.  As long as Diru does not disband because of it...

I need to listen to that mini they dropped. So far Secret mode and that random single they dropped were pleasant listens.

And i don't mind Die's vocals at all. Works for me. 

Sign in to follow this