Sign in to follow this  
Traxan

[HELP] Can anyone translate?

I came across this live video of Gacharic Spin and it looks like things just fall apart early on due to Hana's guitar being out of tune. I'd love to know what exactly is going on. I don't need a full translation, just a general idea of what the girls are all saying, because all four are chatting.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3p4emf_boku-dake-no-cinderella_lifestyle

they're blaming the girl in the pink for messing up the tuning and made her apologize. So she apologized and was like yeah let's just say it's all my fault (something else happened before this like she tripped or something? and something about the mic? idk sorry lol) and they complimented her way of apologizing (good seiza form, very adult of her, etc.) Then the girl in the yellow said people might be surprised cos the girl in the blue (the one whose guitar was out of tune) was gonna play the guitar, but that she can actually play all of the instruments... but then I think the girl in the yellow said that Gacharic all have the same mind and the girl in purple said that basically they were all idiots, but the girl in blue was like "don't say that. the next song is supposed to be a cool song! I won't be able to make it cool"  something along those lines.

anyway they were just babbling to fill the time so that the staff could tune her guitar basically lol 

Bumping this in the hopes of getting a translation for BenJanDan.

That first video kinda amazes me. In all my years of concert going I've never see that happen, where a band had to stop because an instrument was out of tune and they had to kill time while it was quickly tuned backstage. That's just a serious failure on the road crew's part.

Edited by Traxan

Sign in to follow this