Sign in to follow this  
SilverEspeon__

A question to everyone

sorry for poor english

when was you when silver espeon was kill???

i was at home drinking brain fluid when yohio is call

"im ded"

"no"

Why y'all thinking this is a troll? We share a computer. Is it really that hard to grasp? I just want to make TheDragonCharizard11 stop being an obnoxious nerd who talks about things I'm not interested in. And clogging up the computer with ugly drawings of cancer fandoms. I do what I think she would do if she had an account here and wasn't so goddamn shy. I just want to show off how annoying she is. I can't help that she has this stupid fucking username. That's her problem. Even I hate it.

Fuck you TheDragonCharizard11, AKA the dumbest name I have ever seen. This is what you deserve.

What the Muk did you just Mukin’ say about me, you little pidgey? I’ll have you know my Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattatas, and I’ve been involved in numerous gym battles with Brock, and I have over 300 confirmed Rattata catches. I am trained in Normal-type warfare and I’m the top youngster in the entirety of Pewter City. You are nothing to me but just another trainer. I will wipe you the Muk out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Route 3, mark my Muking words. You think you can get away with walking past me on your way to Mt. Moon? Think again, Muker. As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of youngsters across Kanto and your Pokedex is being traced right now so you better prepare for PokeBattle, Magikarp. The PokeBattle that wipes out the pathetic little Pokemon you call your Bulbasaur. You’re muking fainted, Kakuna. I can stand right here, and only right here, and my Rattata can make you black out in over 700 ways, and that's just with tackle. Not only am I extensively trained in Rattata combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my comfy cargo shorts and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable Abra off the face of the region, you little Spearow. If only you could have known what a PokeBattle your little walk past me was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have stayed in Viridian Forest. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you pants wearing idiot. I will tail whip fury all over you and you will faint in it. You’re Muking blacked out, Red.

If you morons are house mates or whatever....

Fucking talk it out face to face? Call each other?

This is the most stupid thing I've ever heard. Plus the fact you have/had deviantart accounts already tells me what I should expect from you....

Let the foolishness resume.

I really have a hard time believing that this is more than one person.

On the off chance that it actually is two 13 year olds fighting over a computer, just save up some money and buy your own. You can get a cheap laptop for less than $300 these days - it's not that hard.

this is literally the forum equivalent of someone trying to ask their their crush out or w/e, getting shot down & then immediately trying to play it off by going "haha that was my friend sitting next to me hahaha lol wow this is so embarrassing hahaha wowwwww" or some cringe-tier shit like that

Since neither one of you have answered my question to a degree which satisfies me, I'm now taking action. If the two of you can share a room and share a computer, you can share your feelings too. This little cat and mouse game you have been playing is old news. Leave your little games on Reddit and the confines of your apartment. I don't want either one of you mucking up the forums until you hold hands, sing kumbaya, and figure out which one of your two personalities is the more dominant one. I've already banned one of you so this shouldn't be too hard.

Oh, and I'm going to attribute any future accounts with Pokemon names in them to be either one of you...