Trombe

RAINDIA new maxi single "トラッシュジュウス(trash juice)" release

RAINDIA new maxi single "トラッシュジュウス(trash juice)" will be released in 2016/11, although details have not yet been announced

Edited by Trombe

4 minutes ago, YuyoDrift said:

I got $50 on them disbanding before then 

i guess they're betting that same amount on them succeeding...LOL we gotta wait n see

Limited edition will include CD (2 tracks) +DVD (including "碧落ノ彼岸花 (Hekiraku no Higanbana)" MV) and regular edition will be CD only (3 tracks) 

[track list]

1.碧落ノ彼岸花 (Hekiraku no Higanbana)

2.懐疑性パラノイア (Kaigisei Paranoia)

3.幽鬱 (Yuuutsu) (included in regular edition)

CwLrgTsUIAAcsCC.jpg

While the sample for the PV was great, im dissapointed by these. Their last 2 live distr. were already a let down but i still had hopes cause their 「奇 書」 album was/is the best release of this year so far for me, even when the production/sound quality isnt the best. 壊死懐生, best opener i've heard in years. I already preordered it some weeks ago, i hope they'll grow on me after listening fully. I wonder if there are any growls in the songs because that was by far their weakest point.

The melody of 幽鬱 is somewhat similar to the first song haha. I am pretty sure personally of this being the strongest they've sounded! I kind of love them being resigned to just generally "pretty and pleasant af"

i've kinda given up on them some time ago but a friend told me to check this release out because he thinks i'll like it and i must say i'm pleasantly surprised. i really enjoy the title track, and a good bit of the 3rd track (before the chanting lolllll)