Sign in to follow this  
Suuu

Rides In ReVellion International Debut

1 minute ago, Biopanda said:

Very true :o Unless you can talk them into streaming their concert online... *wink wink*

I think more so than the band, that is a issue I would need to discuss with the convention organizers.

but that is something we are considering but in a different way!

Just now, Suuu said:

I think more so than the band, that is a issue I would need to discuss with the convention organizers.

but that is something we are considering but in a different way!

I'll be excited to see what turns up then ;3

I really wish more bands/organizers would do that sort of thing, even if it required buying an "e-ticket" to watch the stream. I've only seen that done once in the past(Undercode NYE live from 2011 I think, sold e-tickets to a stream), but would love to support that sort of thing.

1 minute ago, Biopanda said:

I'll be excited to see what turns up then ;3

I really wish more bands/organizers would do that sort of thing, even if it required buying an "e-ticket" to watch the stream. I've only seen that done once in the past(Undercode NYE live from 2011 I think, sold e-tickets to a stream), but would love to support that sort of thing.

All I can say is look forward to future news on the V STAR thread

Ah on my birthday weekend...seems I'll be taking an impromptu trip to D.C...hope my bro won't mind <3

6 hours ago, Suuu said:

Introducing KuRo
other member video's will be released every two weeks.

See you at Anime USA

KURO I LIKE ELECTRIC FANS TOO BECAUSE I SWEAT A LOT

So happy that you guys are exposing Visual Kei to more people!

Hopefully one day, my country will get more love too xD

Edited by CCXXVIII

Hey guys, if anyone else hasn't figured out a place to stay during Anime USA yet (now that the hosting hotel is booked)....

Send me a message if there's any interest of splitting an AirBnB spot (or wherever) with myself and a friend of mine who I'm dragging to the RiR show. Something like that could probably be less expensive than a hotel if we end up with 3 or 4 (or more) people splitting a spot.

Anyway, thought I'd put it out there if anyone was on the fence about going at all because they didn't want to shell out for a room for themselves, or just hadn't found a place yet and might want to combine forces.

(And I think @Suuu will be cool with this slight hijack of the thread... but if not let me know and I'll put this elsewhere!)

On October 2, 2016 at 10:34 PM, CCXXVIII said:

So happy that you guys are exposing Visual Kei to more people!

Hopefully one day, my country will get more love too xD

I hope I can bring some vkei love to your country in the future!

On October 2, 2016 at 10:44 PM, The Reverend said:

Three weeks away, can't wait! (excited they'll have some t-shirts too)

The shirts are a simple design but really nice, also a wide size selection.

15 hours ago, mahoujin said:

When is the photo session on Saturday? Is it after the Q&A or am I just making weird assumptions? 

The photosession is on Saturday between the Q&A and concert but not directly following the Q&A.

23 minutes ago, The Reverend said:

(And I think @Suuu will be cool with this slight hijack of the thread... but if not let me know and I'll put this elsewhere!)

No problem at all!

Edited by Suuu

Sign in to follow this