Sign in to follow this  
Suuu

Rides In ReVellion International Debut

V STAR PROMOTION is proud to present the overseas debut of Rides In ReVellion!

They will be appearing at Anime USA in Washington, DC  at the Washington Marriot Wardman Park Hotel on October 21-23, 2016. 

There will be a live concert, autograph signing, and other events included with the price of convention admission. For more information, stay tuned or visit http://animeusa.org

We look forward to meeting many of you while we are there, and hope that this is the first of many opportunities for us to bring visual kei artists to the international stage. Thank you for your support.

13912530_305800866434762_638122541572934

Edited by Suuu

Thank you all for your support.

for those living in other parts of the world, this is a huge first step for us.
in the future we hope to help take artists to various countries.

I myself am Australian, so nationality or a home country pride does not come into play.
the goal is to purely and simple spread vkei world wide.

2 hours ago, Uglymouth said:

You guys seems to be doing pretty well. Too bad we mostly have shitty companies trying to get vk bands to europe :(

not really-

I am really pleased with Jay's (torpedo Productions) work and also Kanzen is a good tour organisator for indie bands

Gan shin does stuff for larger bands.

mostly it's like: The band wants to come...and then organizers try and the management just says "nooooo"

aa this is great news! congratulations <333 

i can't go, but i'm happy that this is the first step to opening up more doors of opportunity in the future!

12 hours ago, Biopanda said:

Congrats! If I wasn't on the other side of the country then I'd totally try and go. 

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, -NOVA- said:

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I thought my current car could handle another road trip, but I think 4 cross-country trips tapped it out XD

Exciting news! I don't live in that area anymore, but I still remember seeing Versailles and Kaya at Anime USA back in 2008 and 2009. I'm sure people will really enjoy Rides In ReVellion!

"We are Rides in America." LOLOLOLOLOL

I don't appreciate their music, but this message is funny (like Deviloof's one). Did you write what they said on it? lel

It's a good step to see another indies visual kei bands going live in another countries (Brazil, maybe?). Keep up with this amazing work!

19 hours ago, Biopanda said:

If I thought my current car could handle another road trip, but I think 4 cross-country trips tapped it out XD

Still enough time to buy/steal a new car!

1 hour ago, IGM_Oficial said:

"We are Rides in America." LOLOLOLOLOL

I don't appreciate their music, but this message is funny (like Deviloof's one). Did you write what they said on it? lel

It's a good step to see another indies visual kei bands going live in another countries (Brazil, maybe?). Keep up with this amazing work!

I did write that line, but the rest of what they said was mostly what they came up with themselves (with minor corrections made by me)

Once again, thank you for your support everyone, I hope we at V STAR can make events like this more regular worldwide

Just now, Suuu said:

Still enough time to buy/steal a new car!

Very true :o Unless you can talk them into streaming their concert online... *wink wink*

Sign in to follow this