Trombe

AvelCain 2 LIVE DVDs release

AvelCain 2 LIVE DVDs "2016年6月23日 AKASAKA BLITZ 2ヶ月連続発売記念単独公演『はじまり』映像集" "2016年07月27日 NAGOYA DIAMOND HALL 最終単独公演 『輪廻転生』映像集" will be released at 2016/10/26 (7,344yen, limited 500 each)

LIVE DVD "2016年07月20日 SHINJUKU BLAZE" & box containing 2 DVDs will be enclosed if pre-ordering their 2 LIVE DVDs together through fiveStars web-shop since 2016/08/13 and up to 2016/09/30

LIVE DVD "2016年07月22~24日 NAGOYA MUSIC FARM" & box containing 2 DVDs will be enclosed if pre-ordering their 2 LIVE DVDs together through their official web-shop since 2016/08/13 and up to 2016/09/30

SET-LIST at 2016/06/23:

01.蘇-よみがえり-
02.手首の切り方
03.操り人形
04.月蝕
05.裁
06.蛇と姑獲鳥
07.ID
08.病
09.PSYCHO-サイコ-
10.片想い
11.午前二時
12.月-MOON-
13.夜光虫
14.BELIEVE
15.花一匁
秒-byou- time
禅-zen- time
16.いろはにほへと
17.手毬唄
18.狐狗狸
19.懺悔、寡黙ナル君ニ…。

SET-LIST at 2016/07/27:

01.輪廻転生
02.蘇-よみがえり-
03.自責
04.手首の切り方
05.PSYCHO-サイコ-
06.月蝕
07.裁
08.「存在理由」
09.ID
10.病
11.蛾
12.片想い
13.午前二時
14.月-MOON-
15.彼岸花
16.千羽鶴
17.花一匁
秒-byou- time
禅-zen- time
18.いろはにほへと
19.手鞠唄
20.狐狗狸
21.懺悔、寡黙ナル君ニ…。
22.死化粧

CoYN6O_VUAAmuYd.jpg

CoYP23aUEAED0CK.jpg

CohI0oOVMAMubnT.jpg

Edited by Trombe

Hey Trombe joined my Avelcain posting party!

(is a little expensive for one show's worth of footage.... it at least better be multiple camera pro shit. If it's just the rear center of the venue always on camera I'd be pissed for 70 bucks. Do we know if they had cameramen at the show?)

Edited by The Reverend

2 hours ago, Disposable said:

Awesome if someone uploads it. Contrary to the popular opinion I love all the live footage from this band

I'm with you!

22 songs is WEAK!! WHERES yurikago, ayatori, believe, yakuchuu n usotsuki?!?!?!

now that i think about it the setlist isnt that bad, they played pretty much all of their good songs and left out the stinkers/b-sides

(Whole live in playlist).

Knowing how bad they are live, i wonder why i even watched this. Still love their CD recordings.

Amazing how many people are in the audience enjoying this band. I wonder there was ever a band this bad in vk with "such" amount of fans? 

I just hope their vocalist never shows up again.

Can't wait Karma to come back!

Here are few different things....

-listening to records

-watching lives

-going to lives

And they do great shows.  I saw them live once and I wish I could repeat everything that day (even the fact that Karma hited my face with his fucking palm on purpose) lol. They are great. And Byou's drumming is not that bad tbh. They need to practise more. But living life with Shimizuya Records.... They had no fucking time to do that. They just need to rest little bit and practise. And I don't feel like some members like each other that much tho XD 

I miss them.

1 hour ago, filth_y said:

I just hope their vocalist never shows up again.

why bother watching their lives than smh

like that's one of their better performances & even if I'm not gonna bother watching the rest, I won't be bitching about them just for the sake of it.

their discog had a few great songs.

i think it has been said enough that they actually sound great live compared to their live footage so no need to repeat myself here. and i'm sure that most others who have seen them also agree.

watching that makes me miss them so much now....... ;__;

20 minutes ago, emmny said:

roppu1128 had our backs as expected thank god

roppu1128 is avelcain leak god <3 <3

22 minutes ago, emmny said:

roppu1128 had our backs as expected thank god

Hero!

1 hour ago, appl- said:

Can't wait Karma to come back!

Here are few different things....

-listening to records

-watching lives

-going to lives

And they do great shows.  I saw them live once and I wish I could repeat everything that day (even the fact that Karma hited my face with his fucking palm on purpose) lol. They are great. And Byou's drumming is not that bad tbh. They need to practise more. But living life with Shimizuya Records.... They had no fucking time to do that. They just need to rest little bit and practise. And I don't feel like some members like each other that much tho XD 

I miss them.

Agreed 100% I admit their live footage isn't that great (CYBER CIRCUS in special) but live they're actually so much better their two man with sibile was amazing

I cant wait for Karma to come back & I miss them [2]

heads up roppu posted the footage from diamond hall...its so fuckign pretty my BABIES

NOW THAT IS A GYAKUDAI....DAMN

OH MY GOD QUEEN KARMA CUT HIS HAIR ON STAGE THAT WAS FUCKING WILD

Edited by emmny

Ahh man I've begun to miss them even if they went noticeably downhill during the final stretch ( which could probably be explained away by them just looking forward to getting the fuck away from their label and phoning it in. )

Karma is nourished by sad & petty bum hater tears. I look forward to his return

I never like Avelcain as band.. the singer is very out of tune in live (In CD is not much better though oh well) but I like this song so much!!! ** (PV is just as beautiful)

23 hours ago, emmny said:

i can't wait for karma to come back and make another 5 bags of money off acting fake depressed truely the queen of doing nothing and yet doing so much

I hope that at least he decides to take some singing lessons.. :/ 

maybe find other bands to stan, if controversial chanteuse Karma is too much of an acquired taste 4 u? :>

my only complaint about both DVDs (aside from 囁 lacking from set-lists) is his notorious habit of skipping lyrics, and band not doing most (?) of growls that are supposed to be there.

vocals-wise, he's just right for the type of music they used to play.

54 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

maybe find other bands to stan, if controversial chanteuse Karma is too much of an acquired taste 4 u? :>

my only complaint about both DVDs (aside from 囁 lacking from set-lists) is his notorious habit of skipping lyrics, and band not doing most (?) of growls that are supposed to be there.

vocals-wise, he's just right for the type of music they used to play.

he just fucking sucks! admit it