AvelCain 2 LIVE DVDs release

2 hours ago, nekkichi said:

u are talking to a melvel stan, mama

karma is a vocal powerhouse GOD in comparison to what I listen to on the reg

karma slays that flop russian hooker from l*caon eitherway

21 hours ago, emmny said:

karma slays that flop russian hooker from l*caon eitherway

CemLt2TWsAEqaYm.jpg

GUYS! I thought Karma was just pretending to cut his wrist during the last live 4th song. BUT HE HE STARTED TO BLEED FOR REAL. i'm literally in shock now. When you think that he had to keep singing whole time WITH A FUCKING BLEEDING WRIST. Duuuuuuuuuude.....

Spoiler

CwIJYfEXYAA0DgO.jpg

I'm also kinda disappointed when any bandoman don't sing the whole lyrics >:c but ugh can't help my love for karma even tho they say he's fake, I don't know him/can't read Japanese enough to understand his twitter statuses but I like what he sells. It reminds me to Kuromitsu (Elektel's vo.) which is another psycho guy♥

Edited by kukew

I have some pix of Karma ( from I presume his twitter ) where one can see fresh cuts and scars from old ones. I dunno if that's all from stage performance, but didn't he post a picture of a cut once and then had to take it down and give some phony apology 30 minutes later because boring dullards feelings were upset.

1 hour ago, Disposable said:

I have some pix of Karma ( from I presume his twitter ) where one can see fresh cuts and scars from old ones. I dunno if that's all from stage performance, but didn't he post a picture of a cut once and then had to take it down and give some phony apology 30 minutes later because boring dullards feelings were upset.

Yup I remember that too he posted a pic where he cut his wrist, deleted it and apologized in a tweet afterwards where he also said something like "please dont cut your wrist"

10 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

Could be fake blood you know 

I hope you're right I thought he finally quite doing that

Karma My love, make your much needed comeback.

I hope he pulls a Jin and boots up AvelCain 2.0