Trombe

Trombe has disbanded

Wow, this topic is wild. 6 pages now... Full respect for the mods for dealing with the things they do. 

But yeah best wishes to Trombe in your future endeavors. If you end up starting a news blog or something like I'd love to see it, as long as it's a positive space to be in.  

No matter the situation, I wish Trombe the best in his future endeavors!

I thank him for sharing news all these years~ I wouldn't know all the bands I love if it weren't for his contributions.

When possible, I will try to help contribute to the news section (^^)

Edited by sairensu

I'm not gonna be a douchebag about this, and as impressive as your dedication to visual kei and Jrock were, I'm not bothered about this at all. Every single time a bunch of no-bodies have formed a shitty band that never got any further than one gig they've gotten a new thread, and every single time a known Japanese rocker have thought about just having a shit after lunch you've made a thread about it. And to be honest it's just been way too much and too messy for my taste. Which means I've more or less stayed away from the entire news section. Now maybe I'll try check it out for new bands again.

But as I said, your work here has been pretty impressive no matter what I feel about it. Top notch dedication to the scenes at least.

Thanks bye