Trombe

Trombe has disbanded

37 minutes ago, doombox said:

I think you would do well to read this thread again.

23 minutes ago, Biopanda said:

It does sound like the staff had been trying to find and work out that solution for years that would appease trombe though. I'm not quite sure what else could have been done, honestly.

He did do the thing he did for years... nobody did say anything before and now out of nothing... well this shizzel around him was already discussed in a different topic.

I don't know but somehow it feels there could be a solution to be found.

As said I know the reason and there is a topic on this forum which the reason is written.

But I still think its fuckt that he could do this stuff for years and then out of nothing staff says.. Yo stop with what you are doing....

It's not cool for someone who did got such power a long time and then suddenly you aren't allowed anymore.

But as said before

Good job staff.

lets see where this is going for the forum.

Yes, come back here just long enough to throw a nice tantrum about Trombe leaving, then go right back into lurker mode because content isn't to your liking. Instead of, oh I don't know, making the effort to actually contribute to said content yourself.

I got a blog for jrock/vkei news :P

so we will see what will happen with him being now official gone.

Edited by BrenGun

5 hours ago, Traxan said:

Nature abhors a vacuum, I think new people will step up. Especially if Trombe's behavior toward me was any indication.

If I ever posted a news item that overlapped with one of his it would mean public bitching, then private bitching in emails, copypasta of the rules and last time, a threat with suspension. I finally had enough of the ingrate and said fuck you, post your own damn news and stopped any more contributions. I was tired of his territorial bullshit.

So I'm sure more people will step forward now that they don't have to deal with this bitch any more.

Literally this (here's hoping you Trombe apologists at least cared about this and various details behind this mess before attacking "trolls" and moderators for no reason whatsoever). Trombe IS NOT the only person with all rights and capabilities for on-site information...the heck I know whether he truly steals info from other people outside of MH but it's little to no wonder that Japan-based, on-site MH members LOATHE him for a plethora of plausible reasons: the chain of timestamp manipulations, "proofs!", constant whining about not being "the first", questionable status of his on-site sources and material etc. etc.

Even when we regard his otherwise significant contribution here, it may all go down to nil due to his massive record of otherwise hidden and oddly enough rarely discussed ego fuckups. For christ's sake - are other members NOT ALLOWED to share on-site/first feed information first? Does the possible Lestat-troll Ragnar and others realize that we.

are.

the.

goddamn.

community?

What Trombe was doing for these years was basically forcing the antithesis of "community" here by silencing/pushing other enthusiastic sharers away in the name of his "newscasting highness". So saying that "mods" or "we" kill this forum by "kicking Trombe away" shows how apt would be the moniker of Dir en grey's fake p2p song title (MH memes! You will get a cookie if you guess this one) for his apologists.

Edited by Alroy

I remember when I came here only for the news and used trombe's posts to post on some blog. That was 8 years ago. I don't know what happened and it doesn't concern me, so yeah. I did like a few bands because of his posts but I'm pretty sure people will still post things and I'll be able to read news about my favorite bands even if he's not around anymore. You did a good job Trombe, may you find happiness elsewhere.

idgaf even if trombe hacked my bandomen sama's tsunagari's line accounts to get news, nothing he did is exceptional considering he's probably devoted most of his spare time to looking up obscure news no one gives a flying fuck about, and if you think he does it for the community, you're entirely deluded. trombe never gave a fuck about any of you or news, he did what he did to prove that he was good at breaking news and he enjoyed his rank as a result of that. once his power was taken away, he was visibly upset. never once was he co-operative with staff in letting others post news. think of a child who has a skill that they can do very well, they'll do all in their power to show their skill to anyone who pays attention--once they find someone who does what they can do but better, they'll either adjust their skillset to improve or just stop. and god forbid someone tells the child their skill isn't appreciated anymore--they'll freak the fuck out. i hate to go all creepy psychology on you, but this is the mental complex of someone who literally scours the web for obscure news and tries to oppress all others who stop him. this is why he would bitch biweekly about news that no one commented on, because there wasn't any altruistic intent. he needed attention, and if he didn't get it he'd threaten to leave. that resulted in the ass kissers on here rubbing his ego, and he probably looked at those posts, giggled in some creepy room full of computers, and continued to go on tapping bandomen manager's phones to find info about a session that maybe 4 japanese girls would ever care to attend ;)

Just now, herpes said:

True. 

I was thinking write something about, but after read so much sht here i saw that doesn't matter more.

Thanks for all trombe. 

ps: I will keep watching all only. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Delkmiroph

2 hours ago, DarkWater said:

He did do the thing he did for years... nobody did say anything before and now out of nothing... well this shizzel around him was already discussed in a different topic.

I don't know but somehow it feels there could be a solution to be found.

As said I know the reason and there is a topic on this forum which the reason is written.

But I still think its fuckt that he could do this stuff for years and then out of nothing staff says.. Yo stop with what you are doing....

It's not cool for someone who did got such power a long time and then suddenly you aren't allowed anymore.

But as said before

Good job staff.

lets see where this is going for the forum.

I recommend you go back to lurking because obviously reading and posting just isn't working out for you.

11rg3f9.jpg

I went to work and came back to read more of this thread. Surprising how many people just can't understand why this decision was made despite the mods clearly explaining. Just let things go. Move on as humans or continue to post here and provide more entertainment. 

I do hope people feel more motivated to post the news now that it's a free environment to do so.

Here I go adding my probably unneeded opinion because I have been reading through this thread the entire and I've had my fair share of laughs tbh

As many people have said before, his work was appreciated and I will miss it for sure. However from my standpoint, the rules are the rules and a little change won't hurt, right? I'm pretty sure now that he isn't ruling the news section anymore, many other members will surely have the opportunity to share the news about their favorite bands. It doesn't have to be on time or anything, just as long as it's here, I know some of us will appreciate it. I'm really with the quality (and enthusiasm!) > quantity. That will best benefit the community in the long run, amiright?

Also mentioned earlier, I think it wouldn't be a bad consideration to develop an Official News team if the outcome isn't what we expect. After all it is pretty time-consuming finding news about all these bands, especially if you listen to A LOT, and then developing the news posts..and some of us don't have good enough Japanese competency either to even translate some of these news.

But all negativity aside, this will all wash over, I'm sure. Change is good ya'll, change is good :grin:

I can't be the only one that's wondering why a group of (what im assuming to be majority) adults can't grasp this simple aspect. 5 pages of this? I got love for a lot of you but my goodness you guys are coming off as idiots. Rules were broken and there was actions taken and unfortunately the person at the center of it all has decided they no longer want to contribute. The end. I've been banned previously as have a couple people in this thread has for breaking the rules. Trombe is no different regardless of the years he's spent providing us news and whatnot. 

Does it kind of blow? Yeah but guess what...

This GREAT and AWESOME thing called LIFE goes on. The man said he's done. Leave it at that. The Mods/Admins said their piece. Leave it at that.

For fucks sake.

Edited by The MAD Stallion

@TrombeMy Heart goes out to you, I understand you gotta do you bae! And Props for sitting back and not commenting again giving these people your time and taking the bait.

9 hours ago, ryuhime said:

1. Other people are perfectly capable and willing to post news. I imagine the reason very few people tried to before (myself included, though I did make a few attempts) is because they felt intimidated by the fact that Trombe had such a monopoly on the news section and there was no point in trying to post news yourself,
  2. even if you managed to post it before Trombe, because some ghost thread would show up five minutes later anyway.
  3. It's not as if we're all a bunch of helpless babies that can't do anything on our own.
  4.   but there is no reason why a single person has to keep doing it.  keep things just as active as they ever were.
  1. In other words you people PERSONALLY are intimidated easily?
  2. so your mad you didnt search for the old theard first?
  3. yet your acting like one right now.
  4. so you atmit he was making it active
6 hours ago, Carmelzors said:
  1. Trombe IS NOT the only person with all rights and capabilities for on-site information...
  2. the heck I know whether he truly steals info from other people outside of MH
  3.   the chain of timestamp manipulations, "proofs!", constant whining about not being "the first",
  4. questionable status of his on-site sources and material etc. etc.
  5. are. the. goddamn. community? What Trombe was doing for these years was basically forcing the antithesis of "community" here by silencing/pushing other enthusiastic sharers away in the name of his "newscasting highness".
  6. So saying that "mods" or "we" kill this forum by "kicking Trombe away" shows how apt would be the moniker of Dir en grey's fake p2p song title (MH memes! You will get a cookie if you guess this one) for his apologists.
  1. Ok than as i said above fight back, keep posting, were him/her out
  2. you hacked him?
  3. why so bothered?
  4. it happens, and his unquestionable ones are bigger
  5.  and now EVERYONE WANTS HIGHLIGHTS ehhhh?
  6. so this community cant have an opinion?
5 hours ago, emmny said:
  1. and if you think he does it for the community, you're entirely deluded. trombe never gave a fuck about any of you or news,
  2. he did what he did to prove that he was good at breaking news and he enjoyed his rank as a result of that.
  3. once his power was taken away, he was visibly upset.
  4. -once they find someone who does what they can do but better, they'll either adjust their skillset to improve or just stop.
  5. and god forbid someone tells the child their skill isn't appreciated anymore--they'll freak the fuck out.
  6. i hate to go all creepy psychology on you, but this is the mental complex of someone who literally scours the web for obscure news and tries to oppress all others who stop him. this is why he would bitch biweekly about news that no one commented on, because there wasn't any altruistic intent. he needed attention, and if he didn't get it he'd threaten to leave.

Nanda kore?

1. Yet he would dm people and fix their mistakes?
  2. yet he mad another account to post news, and said he/she is going to continue news research
  3. What power? everyone is equal?
  4. who doing it better, if they were wouldnt they not be ass kissing
  5. based on?
  6. More like someone like baby5 who wants to be needed or feel like they are doing something. It seems like you got him mixed up with you after all you commented on here and felt the need to be bullyish on the random thought thread. And being MH people seem to like that type of behavior and ride the hype and join in on going after people. alot of your post are like that, and you know people like drama, well at least if it one sided. So ask you since your coming after @Trombe motive. What is the motive behind your post, do you really give 2 flying flucks about the so called community?

Anyway what seems to be going on here is that 1 hacked MH Repeatly because it was that easy lemon sqeesy, 2 @trombe is really smart and people are scared of him or not smart enough to out maneuver him (not his fault) 3 the mods did indeed treat members differently and  gave trombe power and they are sick of people complaining all at one recently or for a long and they finally are sick of it, because nothing was said set in stone. Anyway i think ive had some video's i posted deleted and posted in his earlier post, but i mean it just some content. And whats really funny how people are bitching as @emmny would say about @Trombe power and saying her want to be the only, but only so they can be the ones getting some like for their news post, and people commenting on their thread. Its like the news is being out and you would be fine if that's what you cared about, but you want a piece of what he has right, or you dont want one person to be getting all the stuff and making you look small.  And some people were using the word o"competitin" but from what all i read nobody was fight back, so as nicki minaj would say @Trombe didnt see any.  

As for the better option, MODS, make every monochrome heaven user who whats to post news as powerful as   @Trombe

wont be surprised if this getts deleted even though im talking like others on here

Edited by blackdoll

25 minutes ago, saishuu said:

secondhand embarassment

tumblr_m88vcdcKDr1qk7scno1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_lyw1myaxOI1r7uivno1_r1_500.gif

whatacliche_zpsc4e71d37.gif

Edited by blackdoll

Stop. Just agree to disagree for hecks sake. Trombe chose to leave. No one MADE him leave. People are sitting here pointing the finger at the wrong people. No one told him to leave. It was a suspension not a ban. And frankly (despite the humor attached with the formatting of this thread) the post as a whole is a dramatic exit that has obviously proven to do exactly what it was intended to do. Stir everyone up and boohoo about Trombe leaving. 

As @The MAD Stallionsaid... Other people have also been suspended who contribute here for breaking the rules as well. Trombe was treated the same and chose to throw a fit about it with this post. 

Edited by togz

12 hours ago, togz said:
  1. Stop. Just agree to disagree for hecks sake.
  2. the post as a whole is a dramatic exit that has obviously proven to do exactly what it was intended to do. Stir everyone up and boohoo about Trombe leaving. 

1.   yet your phrasing here "Trombe was treated the same and chose to throw a fit about it with this post. " "No one MADE him leave" sounds like you pushing instead of a standbye
  2. from your point of view
Edited by blackdoll

4 minutes ago, blackdoll said:
  1.   yet your phrasing here "Trombe was treated the same and chose to throw a fit about it with this post. " "No one MADE him leave" sounds like you pushing instead a standbye
  2. from your point of view

what-are-olympic-gold-medals-made-of_7f8

I derived endless amusement from the banter in this topic. The mental calisthenics some of you are going through to paint the staff in a bad light with absolutely no evidence to back it up really gives me a chortle. I don't know if you get your rocks off always being contrarian or if you just don't like us - and I don't really care - but now it's turning into personal vendettas against members who have beef with one another and who are using his departure as a cover. So now this ends.

@blackdoll, you in particular need to chill out. None of what you said has any basis in reality and @emmny is more on point than you are. Do not conflate the right to an opinion with being wrong. You shared your opinion and I am telling you that you are wrong. Enough already.

Thank you to everyone else in this topic who didn't jump to conclusions and who understands that this is a delicate, complex situation with no right answers. Trombe has been a vital part of Monochrome Heaven for a very long time but even long-lasting relationships don't always work out. I've said it before and I'll say it again: this didn't work out because the staff and Trombe no longer see eye to eye on how news should be posted and how the section should be moderated. The ban is a separate issue entirely from what everyone else in this topic is going on about and I'm reserving Trombe's right to privacy so don't ask or offer conjectures. Trombe will continue to post news in the form that he sees best and if that entails returning to MH at some point than so be it. Monochrome Heaven will continue to have a news section and you are all welcome to fill the void and post news.

In case you need me to make it extra clear for you: Trombe chose to leave Monochrome Heaven. He said so. We said so. If you don't believe either party, that's on you.

This topic will now return to wishing Trombe a farewell. Anyone who uses this topic as a platform for airing their own drama will have their posts deleted and receive a nice warning notification to go with it.

While I haven't agreed with the way Trombe does things I do respect and appreciate all the years of hard work they have contributed to the forum, I'm sure you will be missed.

Good luck in all of your future endeavors, whether that means moving on to something else or returning here.

I don't think some people understand how important news are some part of the community, personally I found comfort I could always find info about literally any random vkei band from forums here thanks to trombe. Luckily google, twitter and such are often times good enough to find at least some info but I also feel it is really easy to miss limited releases and such  if they aren't reported here.  I do have some faith tho that people can carry on posting news here decent enough even without trombe. That said thanks to trombe for his effort and good luck for those who plan to put effort to post news, you are the true heroes xD...