Waru Chibi

Waru's art stuff

I normally don't paint anymore

I rather create doll clothing, which means i am sewing a lot

most stuff is commission work, so when I post it's sold already because someone asked me to sew that thing ^^

Also I paint my dolls....i think my most impressive work are kyo's (Dir en grey) Tattoos on my dolli, and yes he has all expect the new one on his ear and the one on his leg, because i just did not have time for the second mentioned, and i won't do the facial one...cause i dont like it!

Well, I'll also start with Kyo I think...

maybe I'll add some clothing things....depends how interessted you are in my stuff XDDD

DSC_0154_zpseb8664a7.jpg

28412632781_626b997374_c.jpg

28412635681_2c61bf2780_c.jpg

thanks for watching

Wow! Must took you lots of time to do those. You seem pretty talented. I stumble on your post on random, but would love to see your painting. I knew kyo have a lot of tattoes, but not that much!

If you ever feel like posting your painting I would like to see them!

How awesome is that?! Didn't know people were into stuff like this. :D It's really great work, I'd love to see more of your dolls!

Edited by orange~

I've been away for 2 years ~ time flies.

my collection of dolls is at 50 right now and i put a lot effort in vk bandmen minimee's.

sewing their outfits is most fun to me. i also started with wigmaking which makes it a lot faster to get the style i need (over commissioning others to make one).

well i thought i share some stuff again ~ at least try :3

don't be to harsh on me! of you think it's just idiotic to style dolls after vk people just be quiet xD my hobby my taste.

204f79228ba2026e33d88eb7f2dd31f2.jpg

c8ba0566c4ccfefb15de0fe6c0533538.jpg

883f1633f9bc53fc7862aae36e83dd1e.jpg

a14894167368fcf48f0b3a206c4cfa93.jpg

Wow, I’m not sure who it’s supposed to be, but he looks great! I love the amount of details on his clothing and hair. It all looks amazing! If you make more, I would love to see it ^^

6 minutes ago, monkeybanana4 said:

Wow, I’m not sure who it’s supposed to be, but he looks great! I love the amount of details on his clothing and hair. It all looks amazing! If you make more, I would love to see it ^^

ah it's ex canival luvia :3 not finished yet ~ all tattoos missing and some piercings xD

thank you for encouraging me to upload more (⃔ *`꒳´ * )⃕↝♡

10 minutes ago, Waru Chibi said:

ah it's ex canival luvia :3 not finished yet ~ all tattoos missing and some piercings xD

thank you for encouraging me to upload more (⃔ *`꒳´ * )⃕↝♡

Oh, nice! I just looked up his picture, and the doll looks just like him! I’d love to see the finished version when you finish it :D  

You’re welcome! I really enjoy art, and I think it’s super, duper cool you make dolls (*^ω^*)

32 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

Did you ever finish Luvia?

Still no tattoos XDDD and the tunnels...I am so afraid to cut parts off his ears to make a tunnel.

Currently I am working on my Fixer Boys and on Kagekui Kokoro and also on Nazare Mio....They all need clothes ...(and tunnels T^T WHY!)

7 minutes ago, Waru Chibi said:

Still no tattoos XDDD and the tunnels...I am so afraid to cut parts off his ears to make a tunnel.

Currently I am working on my Fixer Boys and on Kagekui Kokoro and also on Nazare Mio....They all need clothes ...(and tunnels T^T WHY!)

That's cool, I look forward to seeing the rest, especially Kokoro.

Edited by secret_no_03

7 hours ago, secret_no_03 said:

Speaking of Luvia...what the hell happened to him? He's been MIA since January on Twitter and last May on Instagram.

he's posting a lot on his private twitter also doing a lot of q and a there.  i follow him but you have to send a request and it takes him months to accept xD he was out with siki and a meidara member for shisha and he's doing twitcasts when he's playing videogames. pretty funny. but luvi siki and kosuke don't want to play in a band right now.

2 hours ago, monkeybanana4 said:

Awesome artwork! I can't wait to see the Fixer guys and the rest~

i can post yuhma later since he has 2 outfits xD *spoiled kid :p*

i started korey's argentum outfit and stopped half through. my Russian friend currently sews something for Jey because i've little time. 

but i decided to redo miniasagis tightrope outfit. bad idea really ~ he's so tiny xD

Edited by Waru Chibi

2 hours ago, Waru Chibi said:

he's posting a lot on his private twitter also doing a lot of q and a there.  i follow him but you have to send a request and it takes him months to accept xD he was out with siki and a meidara member for shisha and he's doing twitcasts when he's playing videogames. pretty funny. but luvi siki and kosuke don't want to play in a band right now.

That's good to hear, I'll have to give it a shot, I'm all for watching those guys gaming. More VK guys should do it, TRNTY D:CODE did it few times, I'd totally watch Nihit play fűtbol even if I hate Barcelona. Could you be so kind as to link me?

Edited by secret_no_03

5 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

That's good to hear, I'll have to give it a shot, I'm all for watching those guys gaming. More VK guys should do it, TRNTY D:CODE did it few times, I'd totally watch Nihit play fűtbol even if I hate Barcelona. Could you be so kind as to link me?

sure here he is: https://twitter.com/Lv_uia

right Trnty do that some times XDDD

For Luvia he played a bossfight and died like 3000times. i hink it was 3 days a 2 hours twitcast where he just died XD but it was fun to see and listen to

Just now, Waru Chibi said:

sure here he is: https://twitter.com/Lv_uia

right Trnty do that some times XDDD

For Luvia he played a bossfight and died like 3000times. i hink it was 3 days a 2 hours twitcast where he just died XD but it was fun to see and listen to

Thank you, and yikes, sounds like a Dark Souls game or Bloodborne lol.

6 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

Thank you, and yikes, sounds like a Dark Souls game or Bloodborne lol.

it was Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. I just checked it XDDD

And here is a picture of Yuhma Doll

I took it before my trip to Japan, currently he has pink hair but I don't have a picture XDD

48098225517_a02dfa4c99_c.jpg

1 hour ago, Waru Chibi said:

it was Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. I just checked it XDDD

And here is a picture of Yuhma Doll

I took it before my trip to Japan, currently he has pink hair but I don't have a picture XDD

48098225517_a02dfa4c99_c.jpg

Oh, okay, also hard as hell and that's cool. 

I normally don't post W.I.Ps (work in progress) but since I know it'll take me another year to finish them (<- that's pushing it a bit, but'll will take some more time)

I think you know who they are or better going to be =P

48319287047_581686ee65_c.jpg

48319291692_a2f56b46f4_c.jpg

and yeah my cat loved them...their shirts are covered with hair X_x

12 minutes ago, Waru Chibi said:

I normally don't post W.I.Ps (work in progress) but since I know it'll take me another year to finish them (<- that's pushing it a bit, but'll will take some more time)

I think you know who they are or better going to be =P

48319287047_581686ee65_c.jpg

48319291692_a2f56b46f4_c.jpg

and yeah my cat loved them...their shirts are covered with hair X_x

That Uta is crazy! 🤯

23 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

That Uta is crazy! 🤯

Positively crazy? or more negative XD

his wig is not done he has to wear the beany XD till he is not bald on the top anymore XD

3 minutes ago, Waru Chibi said:

Positively crazy? or more negative XD

his wig is not done he has to wear the beany XD till he is not bald on the top anymore XD

The detail of the face and the piercings is very good. Are you going to try to get his sleeve on there? 

tumblr_pdnwl7sWk91u3snlyo6_640.jpg