Trombe

摩天楼オペラ(matenrou opera) best album, new mini album & LIVE Blu-ray/DVD release

8 hours ago, Alsdead14 said:

Did they choose a new guitarist yet? (I think anzi didn't leave yet, or maybe I'm wrong) . Anyway, good news for the mini looking foward to it!

Anzi left the band yesterday.

12 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

The best album doesn't look interresting. No new song(s)...well I'm waiting for the new mini-album. I'm wondering how it will sounds like without Anzi.

It's the CD from the PV selection, not the tracklist of the best album, I think ^^

16 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

Anzi left the band yesterday.

Oh ok. Thanks for letting me know. It's impossible for them to have choosen someone so fast.

On another note I've been following them almost since they started, I really wonder how they're going to go on without anzi. Loved every album except avalon.

title of their new mini album is finalized as "PHOENIX RISING" (6 songs, 2,200yen), for which Gt.Leda(Far East Dizain) will act as their recording support Gt.

btw they will hold their live tour "PHOENIX RISING TOUR" since Kyoto MOJO at 2016/11/10 and up to Shinjuku BLAZE at 2016/12/09

Edited by Trombe

PHOENIX RISING sounds like BURNING SOUL... 

Did they left KING RECORDS with Anzi's departure ? The mini will be edited by Bellwood Records...

Edited by Shaolan974

Phoenix Rising is kind of a cliche after like a major event in a band's line up. But whatever, I'm sure it'll be good. Especially with Leda, who is incredibly talented (albeit not quite Anzi's level)

18 hours ago, Dillinger said:

Phoenix Rising? Leda?

316048.jpg?3547

No that's not the cover for Matenrou Opera - Phoenix Rising. This cover art was Galneryus released around 2011. @Dillingerwas talking about the coincidence of events. Leda was the former member (bassist) of Galneryus under the name Yu-to. Hahaha guess what, he was a guest guitarist as shown on the DVD (Galneryus' Phoenix Rising Limited Ed.)

Surprised that Matenrou Opera fans don't know Galneryus.

Syu is basically Anzi's senpai. lol.

http://mt10lt20.livejournal.com/47826.html

Anzi: I have been watching Syu-san play ever since I started in the music industry. When I wanted to go on the path of becoming a technical guitarist, I wanted to be in the position I saw Syu in – something like having a kind of self-assurance that you can play anything once you are on the stage. Kind of like a real rockstar, but being good is not enough. Somehow you must be more captivating than that on stage and I think Syu’s got it. So in that way practice is not enough. You got to display your techniques and that’s also something on my mind.

I liked this part of the interview too.

Syu: I personally really like “Innovational Symphonia” and found it very relatable. There’s a strong metal guitar solo and the feel was majestic beyond expectations but yet it had all the good elements of balance. Also there was an element of eroticism in it and in the vocals right?
Sono: It wasn’t supposed to be like that (laughs).
Syu: Really? Erotic metal?
All: Hahaha (laughs)

Edited by Dillinger

Leda is a pretty good choice, he is good. Let's see how this mini album turns out. 
And yes, the name is a bit cliché, but I'm glad Matenrou is moving forward.

On 8/8/2016 at 11:27 AM, Shaolan974 said:

PHOENIX RISING sounds like BURNING SOUL... 

Did they left KING RECORDS with Anzi's departure ? The mini will be edited by Bellwood Records...

No. Bellwood Records is a sub-label of King Records