hiroki

FoLLoW

22 hours ago, Komorebi said:

Kind of unfair that they disband just right when I got into them :C

Any particular reasons for parting ways or the usual?

So far from all we know.. Masashi talked a bit about it and all in all you can summarize it like this:

Masashi is the main composer (he composes really around 90% of the songs and writes all lyrics if I remember right) and he has lost motivation to keep going, mainly because the band doesn't make progress at this level.

And if he, not only as vocalist but also as main composer, doesn't feel like continuing.. I guess it's hard for the rest of the members. It might be the same for the others and I really don't want to put the blame on Masashi. It's just because only Masashi has actually talked about the reason.

Has anyone the lyrics for 人魚姫, Let it go and/or 春風 and wouldn't mind sharing it with me? ._." My message box is always open. I don't care if it's a typed-up version or the scan/photo of the booklet. I'm just really interested in the complete lyrics of these songs >__<

Edited by kareta-uta

6 hours ago, kareta-uta said:

Has anyone the lyrics for 人魚姫, Let it go and/or 春風 and wouldn't mind sharing it with me? ._." My message box is always open. I don't care if it's a typed-up version or the scan/photo of the booklet. I'm just really interested in the complete lyrics of these songs >__<

i'll post them soon. i can't seem to find my copy of yougenkyo 3 but i'll try looking again later..

Okay so a bit late, but FoLLoW are fucking awesome live? Like their recordings don't do them justice. 

If you're able to see them at all before they disband I HIGHLY recommend it. Like,  I've never been so touched by a ballad before. 人魚姫 pretty much destroyed me. No joke.  

But it wasn't just the ballad, their whole set list was great last night and they are SO MUCH FUN live! like wtf?? Masashi and Junsei are hilarious!! 

They said it was their first time playing at Edge too and Masashi was amazed at how big the box for the vocalist was. He was like "LOOK AT HOW MUCH I CAN MOVE AROUND UP HERE!!!" derp derp derp <3

I still cannot wrap my head around the fact that they're disbanding.

I was really lucky and Masashi and Junsei came out to buppan after their set. I was able to talk to both of them and tell them that their foreign fans love them <3

Masashi was super surprised and happy to hear that anyone abroad even heard of them them let alone cared about them lol

I was a sucker and ended up buying 6 cheki and their album LOL but they were pretty happy about it I think??

NEEDLESS TO SAY, if you have the chance, GO SEE THEM. 

I mean I just got back from seeing TRA TRA TRA tonight, but FoLLoW was so good yesterday that I'm posting about them instead of Tra

(idk if anyone's noticed but I'm kind of obsessed with Tra right now???)

So yeah. 

FoLLoW.

Go see them and show them some love <3

I mean, if ViV's Hirohiro went to see them then you should too???

CuUmqMkVUAEUR1-.jpg

Masashi's new hair! <333333333

Spoiler

Also, a little late, but you can order their special Halloween cheki on FoLLoW's webshop!!

http://follow-webshop.com/products/list.php?category_id=14

You can choose which member you want and everything! <3

Order soon though! You can only place orders until Ocotber 19 (JST)

If anyone wants to order stuff from FoLLoW's webshop you should probably do it soon! They have already shut down their official LINE account and I won't be surprised if their webshop closes soon. I think @echo got their last T-shirt haha :D

@chemicalpictures I'll translate the lyrics soon. It's one of my favorite FoLLoW's songs as well T__________T

1 hour ago, hiroki said:

If anyone wants to order stuff from FoLLoW's webshop you should probably do it soon! They have already shut down their official LINE account and I won't be surprised if their webshop closes soon. I think @echo got their last T-shirt haha :D

@chemicalpictures I'll translate the lyrics soon. It's one of my favorite FoLLoW's songs as well T__________T

yay, looking forward!

Hey guys for real. If you're considering buying anything from the webshop go buy it now. They're selling out quick! 

Even though I ordered the cheki case and the Jekyll and Hyde CD they somehow sold out between me ordering it and processing the order. Not sure how long everything else will last!