hiroki

FoLLoW

sigh I want to be excited about this thread but until my babies come back I can't take it..... Pinocchio though....... why didn't they hit Beyonce level with just that song ;-;

I wanted do this post more early but I was lil busy during december, because of all his  passion that @hirokiput on this thread and the fan made video who he did I decided to listen more carefully the discography of FoLLoW.

Like some peoples of this thread I liked their song "Pinocchio" on the V.A album 妖幻鏡 -WEST- Vol.2 ~大阪・名古屋連合~ the rest of theirs disco is so good it has been a very long time since I heard a very good pop-rock band like them, it's unfair they don't became successful enough for continue their activities theirs songs are so catchy and addictive, theirs ballades song are very touchy.

Even if Masashi want to quit the music scene I hope one day he will comeback because this guy is so talented a good singer, his song writing skills is so amazing and when I read again the letter who he wrote I can feel this guy was sincere.

Thx again @hirokifor making me discover this amazing band .

@Lerekuomg your post made my day T_T i'm so glad you decided to check them out! so thank you  ^^ Masashi is someone who's extremely appreciative of his fans and anyone who likes his music so I'm sure he'll be really happy if he sees this! Even though they've already disbanded don't forget to listen to them once in a while!! :)

@hirokidon't worry about that 'll still continue to listen them for me theirs album is one of the best release of 2016, I read that Masashi started to do music after he listened Baroque and he like the voice of Ryo and his lyrics earlier songs of FoLLoW like "Paradise" have a Baroque, too bad they don't continue to do few songs like that after Nao left the band

FoLLoW posted a clip of Planetarium from their last one-man as well as the MV for Jekyll &Hyde

Masashi also tweeted that they'll be posting a digest video of the last oneman at some point!!

I'm falling in love with Masashi all over again @_@ 

Not that I ever fell out of love... @_@

I cannot with him @______@

🐰💖🐰💖🐰💖🐰💖🐰💖🐰💖🐰💖🐰💖🐰💖🐰💖🐰💖

After seeing the live version of Planetarium I miss them more especially Masashi even if don't have many chance for that happen I hope one day he will comeback and sing again

3 minutes ago, hiroki said:

i dont think i can handle this right now @_@

me neither T_T <3

Ningyohime part was just too beautiful...

and akashic records daaamn *______* man I freaking love that song!

summoning @hirokifor a shameless beg: if isn't much of a bother, would you mind sharing its kanji? that song name is so esoteric and random, I'm really curious of what its all about, lol

Edited by chemicalpictures

50 minutes ago, chemicalpictures said:

summoning @hirokifor a shameless beg: if isn't much of a bother, would you mind sharing its kanji? that song name is so esoteric and random, I'm really curious of what its all about, lol

you mean the kanji lyrics of akashic records? 

15 hours ago, chemicalpictures said:

yes, sir!

2yx5fde.jpg

will type it out later!

here you go:

アカシックレコード
作詞 MASASHI  作曲 潤正

what's up? 過去と未来への融合 what's up? 幻想郷のリアリティ
what's up? 後回しの日常に what's up? 己の力を放て
what's up? 秘められしこの力は what's up? 人間への欲望が
what's up? 生み出した世界情勢 what's up? 今「自分」を解き放て

もう何も怖くないから さぁ記憶の欠片を集め

※アカシックレコード 君の色に染め上げて欲しい
大好きな君のDNA 吸い込み
壊れてしまうほど 過去の君も 未来への君も

大好きです 頭がクラクラと 回っているのです

目に見えない 答え探し 自己陶酔 繰り返し
僕と君の先祖達も 繋がってる

(RAP)賛歌を歌う人々を尻目に 自分の価値観を問いただして
この場所には何もないと感じ 一人探してる桃源郷に
君との未来を共有しよう 脳内参照 推奨しよう
瞑想している自分の人生 見えない未来は手の中にある

パノラマの様に映っている 風景は本物なのかな?

終わらない夢でも 見てるみたい 今この世界は
僕の手の中で踊っている 玩具さ
手に入れたいものは 君が全て最初から持ってる
これからは 自分が主役の物語なのさ

現実逃避がお得意 少年のお話さ

※リピート

Edited by hiroki

I LOVE AKASHIC RECORDS SO MUCH <333333333333333333333

Also, this picture

C5flsdMU4AE6V3w.jpg

Also, this picture too <3

C5fv0fpU8AAJ06e.jpg

For anyone who still cares, Masashi made a nico nico douga account and posted a cover of "Walking in the Center of the World" tonight <3

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31115601

He said his updates might be sporadic, but he'll try to post so please continue to support him!

Also, he's changed his twitter account name cos he said he doesn't wanna be called Masashi anymore lol in a twitcast he asked everyone what name he should use and everyone pretty much said Piya. Pi-ya? I'm not sure how to romanize it haha, but it's ぴーや <3

https://twitter.com/pi_ya_utauyo

I will literally never stop loving him T_T

Masashi uploaded a second video to his nico douga last month!! He said this one is more adult-feeling than the last one.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1494587405

He also started instagram tonight! lol 

https://www.instagram.com/masapi_yadayo/

I think he's getting lonely with no band activities. 

Go show him some love!! <33