hiroki

FoLLoW

HAHAH sorry i just had to share this..

this was taken at their cheki session at ZL's instore. junsei was like 'can you hug me pls?' and masashi replied 'ok sure, i'll do it from behind!' and junsei was like 'omg nonono i can't...' XDDDDD

The set list for yesterday's "fan meeting one-man" at Shinsabashi VARON:

嵐 (カラオケ)
Let it go (セッション)
アカシックレコード
ジキル&ハイド
Style
Believe
アッパーカット
プラネタリウム
Alice In Wonderland
ロミオ&ジュリエット
LAST DAY
人魚姫
春風
Break
告白大作戦

Edited by hiroki

FoLLoW has these lives left on their schedule:

9/24 HOLIDAY Osaka

9/28 Osaka MUSE

10/05 HOLIDAY Nagoya NEXT

10/06 Amemura FAN-J Twice

10/08 Ikebukuro EDGE

10/20 Osaka MUSE (FoLLoW members sessions, Junsei & Nariyuki birthday live)

10/31 Osaka MUSE (Masashi, Junsei & Maki sessions)

11/14 HOLIDAY Nagoya NEXT (FoLLoW shusai)

11/15 Shibuya REX (FoLLoW shusai)
11/25 Osaka RUIDO

11/28 Kyoto MUSE (FoLLoW shusai)

11/30 Osaka MUSE (FoLLoW shusai, Masashi birthday live)

12/11 Osaka MUSE - Final one-man

tagging @echo since she might be interested in the Edge and Rex lives ^^

Edited by hiroki

53 minutes ago, hiroki said:

tagging @echo since she might be interested in the Edge and Rex lives ^^

thanks! I would TOTALLY go!! except I have work those days T______T ugghhh they finally come to Tokyo, but I can't go T_T I might be able to make the one at edge if I can get off work early and they don't play first lol, but it'd be cutting it pretty close T________T

2 minutes ago, echo said:

thanks! I would TOTALLY go!! except I have work those days T______T ugghhh they finally come to Tokyo, but I can't go T_T I might be able to make the one at edge if I can get off work early and they don't play first lol, but it'd be cutting it pretty close T________T

awwww that's unfortunate :(((

but that happens. i'm trying to negotiate my way out of 2 conferences in the week they're having their last one-man so i can fly to see them one last time, but doubt it's gonna be possible... SIGH

2 minutes ago, hiroki said:

awwww that's unfortunate :(((

but that happens. i'm trying to negotiate my way out of 2 conferences in the week they're having their last one-man so i can fly to see them one last time, but doubt it's gonna be possible... SIGH

wait wait wait. did I miss something?? "last one-man?" "one last time?" ??!?! are they disbanding?? Did I miss this somehow??

1 minute ago, echo said:

wait wait wait. did I miss something?? "last one-man?" "one last time?" ??!?! are they disbanding?? Did I miss this somehow??

yup they are ;_;

1 minute ago, hiroki said:

yup they are ;_;

uggghhhh whhyyyyy??? I wish bands would stop disbanding left and right!! T_T okay maybe I'll try to get out of work somehow on the 8th... you don't think they'd be up first do you?? If they play in the last half then I could probably make it! T___T

1 minute ago, echo said:

uggghhhh whhyyyyy??? I wish bands would stop disbanding left and right!! T_T okay maybe I'll try to get out of work somehow on the 8th... you don't think they'd be up first do you?? If they play in the last half then I could probably make it! T___T

Lineup for that day is: FoLLoW / 麗麗 / メルヴェル / KILLANETH / VRZEL / スタア区。/ Azlina

so i'd expect them to be around in the later half, or at the earliest 3rd-4th. hopefully you can catch them!!

Just now, hiroki said:

Lineup for that day is: FoLLoW / 麗麗 / メルヴェル / KILLANETH / VRZEL / スタア区。/ Azlina

so i'd expect them to be around in the later half, or at the earliest 3rd-4th. hopefully you can catch them!!

alright. I'm definitely gonna try. Gotta at least see them once before they go!!! T^T

I'm sorry if this has already been posted (my phone is dying so I can't search for too long), but I was curious: what tracks are brand new on FoLLoW's full album? And are there any differences in the old tracks (remastered or rerecorded, etc)?

18 minutes ago, fitear1590 said:

I'm sorry if this has already been posted (my phone is dying so I can't search for too long), but I was curious: what tracks are brand new on FoLLoW's full album? And are there any differences in the old tracks (remastered or rerecorded, etc)?

The new songs are "Perfect Love" "勘違い(kanchigai)" "ユートピア(utopia)" and "Music Garden" :) None of the older songs has been rerecorded or remastered as far as i know.

Info for their last live is out:

2016/12/11 HOLIDAY OSAKA
FoLLoW LAST ONEMAN
"Bokura no monogatari." ("Our story")
Open:17:30 Start18:00
¥3,000 excluding drink fee

Tickets go on sale 10/22(土)
A: e+ http://sort.eplus.jp/sys/T1U14P0010843P006001P002203961P0030001
B: FoLLoW buppan
C: Day ticket
There's no band reservation.

You're eligible for a 6-shot after the live if you spend more than 3000 yen at buppan.

tagging @CloudyTree since i think he's going