Trombe

sukekiyo new album & LIVE Blu-ray+CD release

it is announced at sukekiyo one-man live "裸体と遊具、泥芝居に讃歌の詩" at Choufu GREEN HALL at 2016/07/17 that their new album (title not yet finalized) will be released in winter (early 2017), and their LIVE Blu-ray+CD "mutans // 2016.07.17 sukekiyo 2016 live「裸体と遊具、泥芝居に讃歌の詩」-漆黒の儀-" will be available for pre-ordering through their official web-shop since 2016/11/01 and will be released at their live in 2016/12 (12,000yen), which will include scene/songs of that one-man live at 2016/07/17

CnkaPcbVMAIoIKl.jpg

CnkThDdUAAAm43g.jpg

Edited by Trombe

Everything they've done has delivered. Great project. And I love the collaborations that have appeared so far. Toshi, and TUSK in particular, have been great. Will be interesting if he has any collabs lined up for this new album.

<---- :grin: Do it.

Edited by Kiyoharu is God

3 hours ago, Waru Chibi said:

my poor wallet

but I'll definitely get that one >3

Yeah, hope it is won't cost as much as that last maxi single lmao

Edited by SEKHMET

In all honesty, the anima single was about on par price wise with any other special edition maxi with a blu-ray. Anything over 6000 yen was people trying to recoup the expense of obtaining the single in the first place since it was only sold on the band site. Even CDJapan is charging over 8000 yen because they have to special order it themselves. 

The new album will be a widely available release I imagine. The live blu-ray will be anima all over again 

hope it'll be around Vitium length, that was about the perfect formatfor these guys

Weren't they all just available over the sukekiyo page? I can't remember getting them on an other way in the firat place. At least the special editions were. 

I got Immortalis and Vitium thru CDJapan. But yeah the special editions were exclusive to the site. But they're also on iTunes. Just sucks that the digital release of anima is just an edited version of the title track. 

"mutans // 2016.07.17 sukekiyo 2016 live「裸体と遊具、泥芝居に讃歌の詩」-漆黒の儀-"  will be realeased on 2016.12.24.

Mail order : 11.111 yens + taxes and will contain 2 discs (one blu-ray and one CD)

Disc 1 : (blu-ray)

01. foster mother
02. aftermath
03. hidden one
04. scars like velvet
05. 斑人間(funingen)
06. 烏有の空(uyuu no sora)
07. in all weathers
08. celeste
09. vandal
10. the daemon's cutlery
11. 耳ゾゾ
12. zephyr
13. leather field
14. hemimetabolism
15. elisabeth addict
16. mama
17. latour
18. nine melted fiction
19. dunes
20. maniera
21. 304号室 舌と夜(304 goushitsu, haha to sakura)
22. focus
23. anima
24. 雨上がりの優詩(ameagari no yuushi) 
25. 鵠(kugui)
26. 12時20分金輪際(12 Ji 20 Fun Konrinzai)
27. 烏有の空(Uyuu no Sora)

Disc 2 : (CD)

01. foster mother
02. scars like velvet
03. in all weathers
04. the daemon's cutlery
05. zephyr
06. latour
07. nine melted fiction
08. maniera
09. 雨上がりの優詩(ameagari no yuushi) 
10. 鵠:(kugui)

Edited by The Piass

My heart jumped when I found this thread, because I was craving sukekiyo stuff for a while now.

Then my heart blew to pieces when I saw that price.

:arg:and the thing is I'm probably gonna buy it because they're worth every single penny, the price is aimed at idiots like me who indulge in this band's ridiculous prices

1 hour ago, Platy said:

My heart jumped when I found this thread, because I was craving sukekiyo stuff for a while now.

Then my heart blew to pieces when I saw that price.

:arg:and the thing is I'm probably gonna buy it because they're worth every single penny, the price is aimed at idiots like me who indulge in this band's ridiculous prices

all their stuff is in that price category >D

and yes it is worth it

I loved the persuasio blue ray

1 hour ago, Waru Chibi said:

all their stuff is in that price category >D

and yes it is worth it

I loved the persuasio blue ray

Persuasio is god-tier stuff. I complain about prices everytime they release something, then throw money at them.

I'm hoping a new album means they might do a world tour again. Like when immortalis was released and they came to  London.  I thought 'who the fuck is this depressing band.. . well uta ' s in it,  so I might as well try them'. 

Got blown away during the performance. 

Overseas tour pls

On 5.11.2016 at 3:21 AM, Platy said:

Persuasio is god-tier stuff. I complain about prices everytime they release something, then throw money at them.

I'm hoping a new album means they might do a world tour again. Like when immortalis was released and they came to  London.  I thought 'who the fuck is this depressing band.. . well uta ' s in it,  so I might as well try them'. 

Got blown away during the performance. 

Overseas tour pls

you were in london? I was there too. saw them 3 times in EU and it was awesome

I hope he moves his ass over here again! xD