Hello, everyone!

I'd like to let all the UNDERCODE and Deluhi fans know about these items I have for sale on my Ebay shop.

Although some of them I treasure, I decided it's time to let them go for the right price since I need it more and I'm running out of space.

(Nobody is getting Toshiya's pick, though! >:[ lol)

Chariots - SON DVD (contains 3 PVs) - signed by the band. Perfect condition, only used to rip the DVD. ($40 + shipping)

Deluhi - Two Hurt single + bonus promo CD handed out at lives (contains samples of several songs) in decent condition. Just a cracked case. ($15 + Shipping)

KISAKI & Riku cheki - chekis are one-of-a-kind Polaroid photos usually purchased at lives or on their websites. This one is really cute... ($30 plus shipping)

large Phantasmagoria photoset - Kamiuta costumes & outtakes. Includes 15 photo prints. Not sure where this set was sold, it seems to be mostly silly photos. ($100 plus shipping)

Sorry, but I don't want to split up the lots.

I also have these unrelated-to-undercode things:

SHOXX vol 267 - featuring Nightmare. Comes with the Ni~ya trading card. Has a cool Red Riding hood themed photoshoot of Tsuzuku and Koichi from Mejibray. Read description please! ($6 plus shipping)

CLUB ZY Mag vol 027 - featuring An Cafe and HERO. Full photoshoots & interviews of each band. ($5 plus shipping)

I ship from the USA (Seattle), and ship to anywhere in the world. These items are light, so the shipping will not be very expensive.

You can pay with Paypal, debit, or credit on Ebay.

Edited by Enigmatic_Himitsu
Shipping info

Sign in to follow this