Alkaloid

アヴァンチック (Avanchick) will perform in America

This is great news. When I went to report for JROCKNEWS.com they were super excited to have multiple foreign press at the show. Now they're playing in America. I think they're really going for it in a way that not many VK bands - especially indies - are these days. Since most are interested only in the domestic market, it's great to see more new groups these days recognizing their international audience. Take a look at the work V STAR PROMOTION is doing too.

In summary, pleased for Avanchick. Go get 'em.

Of course they go after I move to Japan. lmfao.

I'm so happy for them. They all seem extremely excited. I hope all you guys state side can go see them.

I was actually at the live where they announced it yesterday and Noah mentioned being there for 3 days so I'm pretty certain they're gonna be at a convention which would not be surprising for a band their size.

2 hours ago, colorfuljinsei said:

When did America become California? :P

;_;

Since waggaki band announced a U.S tour and only toured California 

Edited by -NOVA-

Well if it's this year.... and if it's in California... i wouldn't be surprised if it was PMX. That's a 3-day convention that focuses more on fashion and music. All the bigger cons on this side have pretty much happened. I'll place my bets on PMX considering NOAH was present for a livestream Q&A panel with A-to-J connections at PMX or Anime LA last year if I'm not mistaken...???

On 7/3/2016 at 2:46 AM, togz said:

Well if it's this year.... and if it's in California... i wouldn't be surprised if it was PMX. That's a 3-day convention that focuses more on fashion and music. All the bigger cons on this side have pretty much happened. I'll place my bets on PMX considering NOAH was present for a livestream Q&A panel with A-to-J connections at PMX or Anime LA last year if I'm not mistaken...???

Yea, i agree PMX has a history of bringing Visual-Kei bands: Source

2015 - Femme Fetale

2014 - heidi.

2012 - Moon Stream

2011 - D

2009 - Uchu Sentai NOIZ

2008 - Kaya

2006 - Uchu Sentai NOIZ

So most likely

PMX isn't until November so it may be a while until we get an official announcement

Hopefully EU next XD

Noah also wants to come to EU since his dad worked in Italy for a while ^^

so hope US will be good, so we also have a chance =3

i don't live in America (and wouldn't be able to go to a concert there anyways fml) but this is pretty cool.

maybe other bands'll do the same in the future

don't forget about us deprived Canadians plz