Trombe

DEZERT collection album "暫定的オカルト週刊誌②" release

DEZERT collection album "暫定的オカルト週刊誌②" will be released in 2016/09, although details have not yet been announced

51 minutes ago, Seimeisen said:

Visunavi and ViSULOG both report that "暫定的オカルト週刊誌②" will be released nationwide in Japan. :glitter:

Thank freaking goodness for finally releasing something that's not live-limited for once.

btw they will hold a two-man live called "SPARK NIGHT!!" at 2016.09.06 at TSUTAYA O-West with アンティック-珈琲店- (An Cafe)

Edited by Shaolan974

7 minutes ago, Shaolan974 said:

btw they will hold a two-man live called "SPARK NIGHT!!" at 2016.09.06 at TSUTAYA O-West with アンティック-珈琲店- (An Cafe)

lol what a strange pairing.

HOLY MIYAKO

i hope now that they're...mega popular they still don't forget their roots and still play crazy music.

Crazy DEZERT is only DEZERT

mnnngh Chiaki slayyy

They're liars. This will either be the second delayed release, or the third cancelled one. If they pull some shit like this the next time they "announce a CD," I will stop following them.

lmao they'll never stop. i don't think they actually know what they're doing.

i read in an interview once that they didn't even know they had to change their look for each new release.

they seem to have their own way of doing things.

42 minutes ago, plastic_rainbow said:

i don't think they actually know what they're doing.

i read in an interview once that they didn't even know they had to change their look for each new release.

they seem to have their own way of doing things.

At their oneman live 千秋 was talking about how he was deeply thinking about why he's making music and whats the point of continuing. After several weeks/months of thinking he still couldnt find one good reason. Guess like in a typical MC everyone exects him to say for the fans or for music but he said he doesnt care about the fans at all. Everythings useless for him, seemed quite honestly depressing (not blabla im so depressed, love me for that - Karma/AvelCrap) what he said. Still the MC was so incredible bad/boring at first, seems he didnt know what to say at first at all. Before or after (dont remember) they played a song for like 20 mins or so with SaZ walking around in the hall/entering from various doors and 千秋 playing guitar while "crowd surfing/sitting on the crowd" (dont know how to describe better), what he could do really well/ awesome shredding solos, was totally suprised by that. The setlist order of the songs felt totally random, the lighting/fire effects didnt fit at all most of the time imo. Maybe they'll put out a DVD and it works better if seen from there, they filmed the entire live with several cameras. Miyako seemed like a support member to me. Oh btw they played an intro song (no vocals) not mentioned in the setlist at twitter. 

Wonder where they go from here. Too sucessful to disband, but who knows. SaZ seems busy producing other bands like RAINDIA and i guess DAMY, BUK BUK and all these other so called copys.

(Edit: Was talking about the oneman at Zepp in June.)

Edited by filth_y