Trombe

DEZERT collection album "暫定的オカルト週刊誌②" release

It's kind of missing that "early DEZERT" edge, but at least it's still not ENTIRELY straightforward Deviloofcore or something lke that

Way they're going now they'll either be doing anime OPs in the next half a year or crashed and burned

I thought the first album was their peak. 

Even the releases since then have been perfectly acceptable ( the middle portion of the second album sux, I have to say ), but I could sense that this band has major aspirations and a transition was afoot. The PV song for the second album was fantastic, and if they stuck to that mode it'd be a compromise I'd be all for. Mark my words however that this is a slippery slope and they'll sound like late-middle period Girugamesh in about an year if they stick around.

i didn't expect that,i fucking loved the song,i thought it would sound messed up like the single "hen",but thats awesome

as everyone can notice,them are changing,but earlier or later every band go through changes...but if you listen carefully,them didn't change much,it's the same DEZERT,their music and sound quality is just getting more production

Edited by Kang MarLon

34 minutes ago, zombieparadise said:

Great cat though.

+11

I actually liked this song a lot for what it is myself but they could realistically just indefinitely make songs of this nature or of all the same elements lmao

i really liked their first 3-4 releases and then they kinda lost me... 

...however their latest stuff i can really dig so hopefully they continue this style! 8D

*although it sounds a bit more mainstream...*

I'm surprised at the mild response! 
I thought the song was a jam. I already have the "hentai, hentai" chant stuck in my head. 

While I agree it's not their strongest work, I don't think it differs too much from their older style. The poppier melodies remind me of songs like "shakoujijitsu" (from "memai ni shinda heya") and "keibetsu" (from "Untitled") and the heavy parts still have that distinct Dezert sound (although I agree here that it's lost some of its edge). And it channels the quirkiness of "saiko no shokutaku" with weird tempo changes and Chiaki's strange vocals/murmurs/chants.

I think it's a decent blend of old and new Dezert.

strong like/10 

On 02/11/2016 at 6:58 PM, appl- said:

I red all comments here before listening to it. I was scared to play this because of bad reviews.

but

PEOPLE WTF. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. Just let them to be DEZERT.

i agree with you,people are complaining too much,them are just developing their sound
sounds like their old songs, but heavier, as everyone likes

WOOOWWWW

thanks a lot,i thought no one would ever upload this,

them are brutal,even better than the record.i hope one day kuroyuri to kage can play their crazy songs in a huge place like that

They seem very popular in japan. You never see many visual kei bands with those types of crowds. I guess that's why they've dropped the image and adopted this new sound? I don't know much about dezert. I just started hearing about them the past year

Edited by lichtlune