Trombe

UNiTE. 3-month consecutive new digital singles release

They'll be avaliable worldwide.

Anyway, i'd like to ask UNiTE. fans to buy it.

Mio has been talking about how hard is keep to making music nowdays, and is trying to find new ways to distribute their music, so it will be wonderful if they get a good response. 

If you use Android you can easily get some Google Play points on google official app "Rewards". So if you can, please buy ittt :)

1 hour ago, colorfuljinsei said:

無限ピクセル is out on JP Itunes, and it is def. a chiptune-y feel-good track!

Also, I like their expansion into the Google Play market :D. I remember getting baroque tracks on it. 

Still 24th on my country so i'm waiting till day changes to get it on Google Play haha

22 minutes ago, ricchubunny said:

Idk about your guys countries but its not avaliable in Brazil.... ._.

Not in the U.S either. It'll probably be on the other stores in the coming days.

What's interesting is that when UNiVERSE rolled out, it was on the European Itunes stores a few days before the Japan store got it. 

Edited by colorfuljinsei

18 minutes ago, colorfuljinsei said:

Not in the U.S either. It'll probably be on the other stores in the coming days.

What's interesting is that when UNiVERSE rolled out, it was on the European Itunes stores a few days before the Japan store got it. 

Damnnn i want to listen it soon T_T

Were any of you guys able to buy it? I'm addicted to the iTunes preview and as far as I know it's not available here yet :(

3 hours ago, fitear1590 said:

"mugen pixel" (and most of UNiTE.'s discography) is available on US Spotify. Check if it's available in your country!

Thank you very much for the heads up :) At least I can listen to it now!

they will hold 椎名未緒(shiina mio) feature live "第二回パンチ選手権~地獄に一番近い男達~" at Omotesandou GROUND at 2016/11/23 and "祝典:パープルレシオ" at Omotesandou GROUND at 2016/11/24