Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

シビレバシル(sibilebashir) new maxi single "本能(honnou)" release

it is announced at シビレバシル(sibilebashir) one-man live "二度目の人間失格" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/02/21 that their new maxi single "本能(honnou)" will be released at 2016/04/13 (2 TYPE)

low-price edition (540yen, limited 1000) will include CD (1 song) only, and regular edition (1,620yen, limited 300) will include CD (3 songs) only

[track list]
01.本能(honnou)
02.生き恥(ikihaji)
03.センテンス・オブ・ザ・スプリング(sentence of the spring)

their members have mentioned that title track is NOT related to 椎名林檎(shena ringo)

their new maxi single "本能(honnou)" (2nd press) will be released through little HEARTS. & fiveStars at 2016/08/24 (1,620yen)

[track list]
01.本能(honnou)(椎名林檎(shena ringo) cover)
02.生き恥(ikihaji)
03.センテンス・オブ・ザ・スプリング(sentence of the spring)
bonus track

btw they will hold their 5-month consecutive free one-man live "関東事変" since Nakano MOONSTEP at 2016/04/22 and up to Shinjuku BLAZE at 2016/08/26

they will hold their presents live "優越感カテゴライズ" at Nagoya ell.SIZE at 2016/05/27, at Shinsaibashi FANJ at 2016/05/28 and at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/06/08

CbvonYOUUAAs7Ij.jpg

Edited by Trombe

> Mentions that the single title has *nothing to do* with Shiina Ringo

> Tokyo Jihen reference in their one-man title

These sly geniuses lol. Is that 2nd b-side a reference to Shukan Bunshun (and probably Enon scandal more specifically, since he joked about "Sentence Spring")?

22 hours ago, Shir0 said:

ClZeSFyUoAQ3BGx.jpg

Btw the guy in the middle is comedian なかやまきんに君. Fits to Sibile to make a show with him but i start to wonder/understand now the whole band AvelCain was just an inside joke. Like the super bad live performances, horrible/non existing skill and fake promoted image? Just noone got the joke!

My favorite superhero also was on TV yesterday >Check from 4:55<

Poor lovely guy :$

LMFAO I don't understand one thing but look at this cute dork, much love Izumi <3

btw someone can explain what's going on there?

4 minutes ago, Shir0 said:

LMFAO I don't understand one thing but look at this cute dork, much love Izumi <3

btw someone can explain what's going on there?

Dont quote me but as far as i understand - The show walked around Shibuya, met a guy with injured leg (Izumi were falling over a garbage can on stage), he explained he went to Tokyo after graduating university 8 yrs ago (hes 30 and from Kagawa) and plays in a vk band. They  then walk together to his room in Nakano which is super small/cheap. He says he earns around 40k yen from part time (dont know how much extra from vk), doesnt have a shower/washes in "kitchen"-sink, plays piano since kid, dreams to play in budokan, etc. 

Wow this IS interesting after all he's indeed an impressive man managing everything with little space and low income (who knows how much he earns in total) thanks for explaining :)

4 minutes ago, filth_y said:

, met a guy with injured leg (Izumi were falling over a garbage can on stage),

Izumi and his garbage can oh boooy

ClOyUs6UkAEz-yC.jpg

Sign in to follow this