Sign in to follow this  
chemicalpictures

[Lyrics] LOKA - EVO:ERA

Hello everyone!

I'm pretty much dying to know the lyrics of this release! Not that Kihiro english is bad, in fact it's better than most around, but I still can't figure out some parts and I would love to death anyone who can help me with this!

thaaaanks!

14 hours ago, Seraphinne said:

I can help you with that. Although I don't have a scanner, so how do you want to have it?

Wow, really? You are a lifesaver! In any way that works best for you, even some nice pictures of the lyrics would be just fine!

really appreciate the help! thanks in advance!

10 hours ago, chemicalpictures said:

Wow, really? You are a lifesaver! In any way that works best for you, even some nice pictures of the lyrics would be just fine!

really appreciate the help! thanks in advance!

Really no problem at all, as I have the album and like to help out.  Also made a photo of the credits, as you asked in another topic if SIN has written any songs for this album. (I already answered that question, but now you have the full picture)

I put it online on Dropbox as I think that is the easiest way (had to upload it from my phone, but edited later on as I needed to check if the picture were good enough. OK enough babbling....).

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1h0ljaauxcyf5dc/AAAv9UZoiJzRFppSLFUa1qaAa?dl=0

1 hour ago, Seraphinne said:

Really no problem at all, as I have the album and like to help out.  Also made a photo of the credits, as you asked in another topic if SIN has written any songs for this album. (I already answered that question, but now you have the full picture)

I put it online on Dropbox as I think that is the easiest way (had to upload it from my phone, but edited later on as I needed to check if the picture were good enough. OK enough babbling....).

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1h0ljaauxcyf5dc/AAAv9UZoiJzRFppSLFUa1qaAa?dl=0

Really, thank you so much for this! There's some really beautiful lyrics there, STAY, HALF PAST LATE... A freaking good album indeed!

That wooden case is badass, I'm even more tempted to buy it now!

thanks again for your troubles!

You are very welcome! Glad that I could help you.

Yeah, the wooden case looks really cool. I thought this was the limited edition or something, but it wasn't as they sold it at the final in June when I was in Tokyo.

Sign in to follow this