Alsdead14

Hello world!

Hey everyone! I joined this website 2 years ago but I never actually posted something until now! So yeah, I will introduce myself a little bit and I hope I can make friends here! First, I'm from Canada and my native language is french, so if anyone speak french here, feel free to reply in french!

I'm 25 years old, and I work in a drugstore. Nothing really special, but I want to travel to Japan, it's my dream!

About music now, let's get to the real deal. My favorite band is Alsdead, as my name suggests it lol. I also enjoy Dir en grey, Nightmare (mostly pre-2012 stuff, but the newer stuff is still cool), The GazettE, Galneryus, Miyavi, Nocturnal Bloodlust, lynch., Deluhi, Girugamesh, Deathgaze, L'arc~en~ciel and a bunch of others!

I recently got into BLESSCODE.

I also enjoy watching animes, and play video games. My favorite video game is Borderlands 2.

So yeah, feel free to ask anything and I hope we can have fun together! I will try and be active!

Haha nice! I played them all on ps3 and bought the handsome collection on ps4. I started from zero on ps4 since my old psn doesn't work anymore so I couldn't transfer my 72 gunzerk. I like the game so much that I started a new char and got level 45 with my siren! I still play the pre-sequel with my friend on ps3.

Also, I will try and have fun! :)