Sign in to follow this  
inartistic

HEISEI ISHIN vocalist Taku has died :((((

I'll just copy/paste what I left on livejournal

What the fuck is this?!

I didn't really like Heisei Ishin, but this is totally fucking unexpected!

May he rest in peace...

My condolences go to his family and friends...

I didnot like them too but why... he was so young. T________________T

And Japanese never tell the real reason of death.

I didnot like them too but why... he was so young. T________________T

And Japanese never tell the real reason of death.

Honestly, I personally think he committed suicide :( (But please don't repeat this as fact, it's just something I think)

He didn't have any conditions (that I know of), and he wasn't sick lately or anything like that. Maybe he was just overwhelmed with the disbanding and everything... So so so sad :(

Honestly, I personally think he committed suicide :( (But please don't repeat this as fact, it's just something I think)

He didn't have any conditions (that I know of), and he wasn't sick lately or anything like that. Maybe he was just overwhelmed with the disbanding and everything... So so so sad :(

As soon as i read the news i thought the same thing.

I really hope to be wrong.

May he rest in peace...

same here....wtf..

same here....wtf..

Yeah considering all the news related to this band.

But holy shit

WHA-?! I don't like getting this kind of news this early in the morning. I think my day's partially ruined. My condolences go to his family and friends.

WHAT???!!! I'm so, so shocked, I really liked Heisei Ishin and Taku was my favorite member. I'm having tears in my eyes right now... Please, please update if someone posts more, I really would like to know why did he die...

WHA-?! I don't like getting this kind of news this early in the morning. I think my day's partially ruined. My condolences go to his family and friends.

me too, i was on a sites and saw a post about him dieing and i was like wtf are you serious. man i loved heisei ishin.

Sign in to follow this