Sign in to follow this  
orange~

hide

So I noticed artists section is missing something important:

tumblr_nhcrddPJZ41swdgs0o3_500.jpg

hide,

you might know him from X Japan, his solo, with spread beaver, zilch or even yokosuna saver tiger.

His music varies a lot. from speed metal to more pop stuff of his solo career to industrial rock.

I love hide because he's really pretty, light hearted, apparently real trouble maker and cool as f.

so anyone else a fan of his?

HideRD04.jpg

Huge fan here. Love hide and his legacy.

PSYENCE is a classic and HIDE YOUR FACE is one hell of a cool record too. His stuff just sounded so vibrant and cool. Like he was two or three years ahead of anyone else. At the same time, he had enough pop sensibilities to churn out some amazing hit songs. Killer backing band as well.

Edited by r...

I loved hide from X Japan, but it took a while before his solo stuff grew on me. But it did eventually, big time. I don't think there are quite similar artists around as hide was. His music is pretty unique as is his look and persona.

I like all of his albums. Ja Zoo feels a bit incomplete, but there are some really good songs on it. Inclusion of Co Gal and few singles released afterwards would have made it complete imo. Also it would have been very interesting to see where Zilch would have lead hide to.

Sign in to follow this