BlackSwan_86

[BUYING] SOFT BALLET

It's 18 months too late, but I have the Soft Ballet 'Singles 89-91' album available if it's of any interest. It has a couple of straight album tracks (same as the album versions) and a couple of single edits (just cut down to radio size), but the interesting stuff is two non-album singles, both of which I rate pretty highly, and a string of alternate versions. Some of them are actually quite a departure from the originals and surprisingly good. I don't know if it's of any interest to you.

Sorry for lateness in replying! I'll get some pictures taken tomorrow and post them. As the title suggests, it's all from the Earth Born, Document and Ai to Heiwa era. There's a lengthy essay and full track details (in Japanese) as well as a lyric booklet too.

I'm thinking £6 plus p&p. Paypal's fine and I don't mind shipping anywhere. Before we agree on anything I'll get an accurate p&p figure from the post office. 

Just out of interest, would you be interested in Schaft's Switchblade album? I think I have Suilen's Dawn around somewhere too.

Hello! Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I've taken pictures of the both the SB and the Schaft CDs, but this forum requires a URL for pictures, which I don't have.  I can send them via Twitter, so let me know if that's cool. The price of the Schaft album would be £7, with £2.50 for p&p.

I can also email the photos too., obviously :)

Edited by JimHarper

15 hours ago, JimHarper said:

Hello! Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I've taken pictures of the both the SB and the Schaft CDs, but this forum requires a URL for pictures, which I don't have.  I can send them via Twitter, so let me know if that's cool. The price of the Schaft album would be £7, with £2.50 for p&p.

Dont mean to lurk Lol but you can upload images on a free image hosting site such as imgur and copy the image address and paste it here, and you should be good to go. Just for future refrence ^^ (doesnt take long either just click new post and selct the images you'd like to upload) *Hope this helps :) 

On 9.2.2018 at 5:24 PM, JimHarper said:

You can send me a mail. Wrote you a pm 😉