Trombe

X JAPAN album "Jealousy" (remastering ver.) release

Most likely.
Although, when L'arc en ciel released their albums on mora as 24bit 96khz, the remasters weren't completed blown out. It's hit or miss.

The dynamic range of their earlier albums got worse but for later albums (Ark-Ray onwards) it was actually slightly better than their CD counterparts.

If Yo$hiki actually cared about the fans like he pretends to do all the time, he would release a second disc with the demos from the Jealousy sessions. Most of them were released by Taiji on iX Rose and Blood and the Art of Life Demos are floating around out there. I'm still unsure if the Art of LIfe demo with Taiji on bass ever leaked or not. So a nicely 'remastered' version of that would be worthy of another milking of the fan's wallets.

3 minutes ago, lichtlune said:

I just want to know when I can get my yoshiki toilet. 

After he starts making Yoshiki food....

Oh wait, there's already Yoshiki chips & Yoshiki curry. He better start making toilets soon.

Edited by Uglymouth

It kind of boggles my mind just how much respect I've lost for Yoshiki at this point and it makes me wonder how I ever liked him at all. Okay, no, let me rephrase that - I still find him amusing on some level but I wonder how in the hell I ever took him seriously.

limited edition (10,800yen) of YOSHIKI produce perfume "Battre Sang" has been available for ordering through fits official web-shop since 2016/07/11 and up to 2016/07/29, and regular edition (5,400yen) will be released at 2017/01/28

CnEHXwoUsAAMcDP.jpg

On 24.6.2016 at 2:56 AM, frayed said:

It kind of boggles my mind just how much respect I've lost for Yoshiki at this point and it makes me wonder how I ever liked him at all. Okay, no, let me rephrase that - I still find him amusing on some level but I wonder how in the hell I ever took him seriously.

this pretty much.

I'm starting to feel ashamed of ever being a fan of theirs. lol this YOSHIKI branding has achieved some absurd heights.