Trombe

THE BLACK SWAN new maxi single "PERSONA" release

ok... bad laughable new looks but pretty sick looking cover artwork... still excited for some previews if they eventually change a bit in their musical style...

or at least if they'd write more songs like "HATE YOURSELF UNTIL YOU DIE" i'd be totally happy since this is the only song by them i really love!

OMG that "black" look in the pv looks stunning and the instrumentation is amazing as well - just too bad Jin's harsh just sound not good enough for that kind of music - at least in my opinion....

not too happy with this, expected something crazier and not a rehash of the most common br00tal kei riff (sabato, shinen, kamisori, gesshoku) of all time

Yeah, the beginning reminded me of MEJIBRAY's Sabbat as well. The breakdown at the end sounds cool. The rest is alright, I guess...

Let's get the most important thing out of the way here: the production is actually alright. I'm surprised. It's not the harsh white noise that typically comes out Nega/TBS. 

THAT SAID, i still feel like Jin is trying to mix Nega with the instrumental acrobatics of Deluhi. Which is fine, but Jin's voice still sucks. And that fucking chorus; how many times is Jin going to use that melody? And I hate the way they edited a split second rest at the end of every measure. Makes me feel like my headphones are cutting in and out. 

NOW THAT SAID, this is still not bad. Jin is that one VK dude that I can't stop following despite not being a fan. I think his heart is in the right place. 

I do appreciate that they at least made the Sabbat riff better than the original.. the breakdown is pretty cool.

But honestly I'm not into it rly. This may be my least favorite preview of theirs

THAT NEW LOOK + THAT PREVEIW.....Jin you freaking babe ily. Those PV Visuals are amazing, can't wait for the full version.