ArtFart

ArtFart doodles

Hey so, my username is actually a short version of my screen name for all my other social medias where I post my doodles! You can find me about anywhere as ArtsyFartsyMolly! I'll just be posting my best doodles that I'm really proud of here!

Here are some doodles in my more melty/flowy stlye.

tumblr_o3rpmcXNmu1ubcrsdo1_400.jpg

Tetra from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

tumblr_o3m39a0ecC1ubcrsdo1_400.jpg

Toriel from Undertale.

tumblr_o3nxc38kAl1ubcrsdo1_400.jpg

Marina from Animal Crossing

Here are some of my more ah I guess choppy sketches?

tumblr_o4exnsQnoc1ubcrsdo1_400.jpg

Ezel Berbier from Final Fantasy: Tactics Advance.

tumblr_o4ghzu9H7h1ubcrsdo1_400.jpg

The let's player Lucahjin. (FUN FACT!! She actually used one of my old god awful doodles as her profile pic on youtube for a while and is using one of my doodles as her donation button on twitch.)

tumblr_o82q85z24w1ubcrsdo1_400.jpg

A Summoner class Viera from Final Fantasy: Tactics Advance that I tried to sketch earlier today. I've been stuck in a bit of an art block lately.

7 hours ago, orange~ said:

I like these ^^ you got a very easygoing style. I like the ones coloured the most.

6 minutes ago, plastic_rainbow said:

love the simple, yet expressive style! ^^

Ah thank you both! Yeah I try not to get too fancy with my stuff since it's more fun for me this way. My style is still a work I. Progress though, so it's probably gonna change a lot this year like it did last year lol

13 minutes ago, ArtFart said:

Ah thank you both! Yeah I try not to get too fancy with my stuff since it's more fun for me this way. My style is still a work I. Progress though, so it's probably gonna change a lot this year like it did last year lol

haha, that's okay and totally understandable! i think artists are always bound to change their style and try new things.

yea I feel style is something that constantly evolves, especially if you try out different techniques, etc. but it's a good thing if you're able  to have at least some style to call your own. I've only fairly recently found a style of my own, before I was lost :S

Kinda proud of this sketch I did to help me get back in the flow of things after moving, so I'll share it here!

tumblr_o8833kvPST1ubcrsdo1_400.jpg

Undyne from Undertale.

CpOHoAzUIAIjVGZ.jpg

I felt like like messing with styles a bit.... I'd like to use this style more, but I'd like to draw a full body. I used to draw the entire person, but I've just been doing torso up drawings lately.

tumblr_obtrftM9WI1ubcrsdo1_1280.png

I tried to draw in an old style I did a lot. This is a few days old now though. Besides some coloring mistakes, I think I've improved the style despite not using it so much anymore lol

CrzUl0KVUAELB_c.jpg:large

wip

I've been in a real FFCC kick since yesterday!

Also, I can't draw armor to save my life....

Edited by ArtFart

Bummed I am just seeing this thread now. I -really- like your style. The varying thickness of the lines are just lovely and there is an impressionistic flavor to it that just clicks for me. Makes me want to commision something from you.

3 hours ago, Ito said:

Bummed I am just seeing this thread now. I -really- like your style. The varying thickness of the lines are just lovely and there is an impressionistic flavor to it that just clicks for me. Makes me want to commision something from you.

Thank you! I do do commissions, if you're ever interested lol

CvLwjw1UEAAVdCX.jpg:large

I doodled myself with my new art tablet... I needed a new profile picture of all of my art based social media. I think it came out pretty cute. Very much like an old style I used to do, but with new elements thrown in the mix.

23 hours ago, Eikazuya said:

Aww.........I am speechless

The colour is cute

^'_______________'^

----------------------------------

---------------------------------

Thank you!

I've been learning how to use charcoal at my drawing class... we have been working on simplistic shapes

C3DWfyPUkAAydil?format=jpg&name=large

C3DWfyKUoAA5nKS?format=jpg&name=large

I started to mess about with shading and such though for one... I NEVER shade, so it was interesting lol

C3cGQCpUMAALQCc?format=jpg&name=large

On 21/11/2016 at 3:49 AM, ArtFart said:

CxwK0dGVEAEwLSD.jpg

And scribbled a prince~

The itty-bitty tiny prince!! <3

Those are nice~ : D

I've messed with charcoal in my frawing class too and it's sooo difficult at first, it feels completely different when you're used to pencils and it takes a while to get used to it... but I really like playing around with it, though it gets really messy if you don't set the paper vertically since your hand keeps brushing over it lol... Man, I miss those classes. :<

Sometimes I think I should create one of these topics too, but at the same time idk... I don't think my stuff are very good. But sharing sounds fun anyway D:

So keep sharing pls <3 haha

C4wz8tSUMAA0RD8?format=jpg&name=large

A very messy art project for design class.

C4w0X1CUMAAfvsr?format=jpg&name=large

also just some strawberry cake doodle I did while goofing off in drawing class.