Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

-真天地開闢集団-ジグザグ(zigzag) new CD "仕切りが嫌い(shikiri ga kirai)" release

仕切りが嫌い (shikiri ga kirai) will be released July 22nd for ¥1,500

tracklist:
1.仕切りが嫌い (shikiri ga kirai)
2.怨めしや〜百鬼夜行〜 (urameshiya~hyakki yakou~ or urameshiya ~hyakki yagyou~ )
3.抹消 (masshou)
4.トチ狂っテる (tochi kurutteru)
5.悪いのはバンドマン (warui no wa bandoman)
6.死んでほしい (shinde hoshii)

source

Edited by anakuro

ohhh xDDD

Best is "Full PV"....

Assuming it IS the full PV just sped up... Even if you slow it down to decent speed (well... that's hard since we're talking about a ZigZag-song xD but they use the "shikiri ga kirai" from the beginning again somewhere in the middle, just sped up) it would still be only around 1min 45sec!

Then again... "Tsunagaritai" is also only 2:33 xD

Curious as always ^^

they will hold their presents live at HOLIDAY OSAKA at 2016/11/27, and they will hold their presents live at Shinsaibashi soma at 2016/12/04 under band name "-Shintenchikaibyakusyudan-ZigZag"

Cp-B25gVUAEWfgm.jpg

I don't understand anything about their concept but I need to know more lol the music's not quite there for me but the whole mystery around them is exciting somehow. I guess that's why they're like that in the first place..? The members are just regular bandoman, from what I recall.  I used to love the, when they were in RayoC, they were the softest bbs........ They're not particularly artistic people so I'm not 100% convinced their concept is that "deep" lol     

Anyone who saw them live recently?   

i haven't seen them in quite a while because i'm not in japan anymore but i did go to their lives on a regular basis last year. so i can give a few details.

to me their concept is quite interesting because it focusses on bangya and their way of admiring bandmen. like.. falling in love with them, about tsunagari and about their relationships in the fandom with other fans and things like that. so it focusses (more or less) on the daily life of a bangya.

at their lives aoshi walks around in the live house to "purify" fans or to bind them to the band (with a rope xD)

tbh, i haven't figured out that well how it's connected to the priest concept but maybe it's because for some banyga bandmen are almost like gods? open for interpretations here xD it's difficult to keep track when you're not in japan..

i guess fans who are in japan or especially osaka can probably give you more details on it. i started to like them as otoiroha and went over to zigzag as well which i like pretty much. but i was in japan when they were still in their project period,  so they didn't even have proper merch or even cds back then for quite some months. i was told they have grown quite a lot during the past year ^^

10 hours ago, CloudyTree said:

Not yet, but I'll see them on the Crimzon-Label-Live in October. Will pm you my impressions then :) 

How exciting! Thank you, I'm looking forward to knowing your impressions!

5 minutes ago, kareta-uta said:

i haven't seen them in quite a while because i'm not in japan anymore but i did go to their lives on a regular basis last year. so i can give a few details.

to me their concept is quite interesting because it focusses on bangya and their way of admiring bandmen. like.. falling in love with them, about tsunagari and about their relationships in the fandom with other fans and things like that. so it focusses (more or less) on the daily life of a bangya.

at their lives aoshi walks around in the live house to "purify" fans or to bind them to the band (with a rope xD)

tbh, i haven't figured out that well how it's connected to the priest concept but maybe it's because for some banyga bandmen are almost like gods? open for interpretations here xD it's difficult to keep track when you're not in japan..

i guess fans who are in japan or especially osaka can probably give you more details on it. i started to like them as otoiroha and went over to zigzag as well which i like pretty much. but i was in japan when they were still in their project period,  so they didn't even have proper merch or even cds back then for quite some months. i was told they have grown quite a lot during the past year ^^

That's soooo interesting.....I love this omg !!!! Now, that's something I would've never known without your input so thank you so much for all the info! I wonder how bangya reacted to the satirical interpretation lol I hope to hear more about them. I'm glad they're doing well ~

I think their "繋がりたい。” t-shirt went kind of viral  at point on twitter haha maybe that helped a bit! 

37 minutes ago, sybil said:

That's soooo interesting.....I love this omg !!!! Now, that's something I would've never known without your input so thank you so much for all the info! I wonder how bangya reacted to the satirical interpretation lol 

You're welcome ^^

ah, mikoto also beat us with a huge tanuki toy at the live during the tanuki song xD.....

Well, the shikiri and many other saizen girls are with them since Ray°C xD so they are fine with it, i guess? the biggest worry for some of them in the beginning was the huge change of music from otoiroha to zigzag.

i didn't really talk to them about specific songs or had a very deep convo about it but we did talk about how interesting the lyrics are and they still go to the lives and love these bandmen xD so... 

On 9/1/2016 at 4:04 AM, kareta-uta said:

You're welcome ^^

ah, mikoto also beat us with a huge tanuki toy at the live during the tanuki song xD.....

Well, the shikiri and many other saizen girls are with them since Ray°C xD so they are fine with it, i guess? the biggest worry for some of them in the beginning was the huge change of music from otoiroha to zigzag.

i didn't really talk to them about specific songs or had a very deep convo about it but we did talk about how interesting the lyrics are and they still go to the lives and love these bandmen xD so... 

they like never play the tanuki song anymore lmao I haven't heard it live actually

but yeah they're getting pretty big! I can see them selling out Osaka MUSE in the future. 

their recent onemans were really packed apparently. 

I'm really curious what the shusais will be like especially since the second one they've got their name spelled in romaji.

they're so fun, I'm really looking forward to whatever's coming up for them

maybe one day i'll actually buy merch and not just the CDs............

also with the new outfits aoshi has this gigantic fur hood/hat thing that's hilarious imo

Edited by anakuro

I still wonder whether they belong to Crimzon or not. Their new mini-album was distributed by Crimzon and they are also part  of their label-live line-up, but there is no trace of them on the Label-Site.

They also debuted as an official band at Crimzon's label event earlier this year. 

Pretty sure they're Crimzon.

Just might not be able to say it officially right now tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sign in to follow this