beni

MH FEATURED POLL #47: What is the average time you spend on the internet in a day?

MH POLL OF THE WEEK #46  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What is the average time you spend on the internet in a day?

• Will check only once a day. Literally takes a few minutes.
    • No more than a couple of visits in a day. It only take minutes.
    • Regularly visit as often as possible. Can take up to minutes and possibly extend to an hour or two.
    • Will take up a segment of the day (morning/evening/night). Around three or four hours.
    • Will take up almost the whole day. A good many hours, around five/six hours and over.
    • I DIDN'T NOTICE IT WAS SUNNY TODAY. a.k.a-Can spend all day on it.
    • Wow, it's ALREADY *INSERT LATE TIME HERE* a.k.a-Can spend all day AND night on it.

What is the average time you spend on the internet in a day?

post-30966-Jim-Carrey-furiously-typing-o

To submit a poll for the MH POLL OF THE WEEK, P.M. @beni with your poll question, choices, and state whether it's multiple choice or not.

"Wow, it's ALREADY *INSERT LATE TIME HERE* a.k.a-Can spend all day AND night on it."

Story of my life...

I'm always on. Always. It comes with the territory of doing what I do. I spend so much time on the computer I actually have "work computer time" and "fun computer time" as two distinct activities mentally.

On the weekends, I spend 14~15 hours a day on the Internets. On 10 of them, I'm here seeking omnibuses (now I have 300+ files, that sum 30+ GB O_O), bothering the other users with omnibus reuploading requests and finding threads where I can comment so my content count reaches 400 (I'll keep commenting before that, don't be sad, ok?).

The other 4~5 are used to some A9 only visual kei listening and hentai watching.

I'm somewhere in between 5-6 hours and "can spend all day AND night on it". It really depends, I might be at my pc but I'm just watching a movie or anime or listening to music. I also tend to spend quite a bit less time during the week but it really depends on many things. For the most part I'd say I certainly spend at least 5 hours almost daily.

Considering most of my job requires internet connectivity and Hulu/Netflix are my second parents, I'd say maybe 15-20 hours a day with work/personal use.

With the advent of smartphone and wifi, I could spend all day on it, even during my lunch at some cafetaria.

Most places have wifi nowadays, and somewhat mandatory too if you want your business packed by costumers,

those who doesn't are either frequented by old folks or going to run out of business lololol

It could be as simple as posting thoughts and opinion on twitter, watching YouTube,

shopping on amazon or ebay or wherever, gaming, messing up with Tumblr SJWs, or browsing MH to get updated news on bands.

Will take up almost the whole day. A good many hours, around five/six hours and over.

If i didn't had school , I would stay almost all the day.

I think it's quite sad for us that the majority (42%, 11 votes) has voted for the most extreme option :lolita_sad:

But at least we're online together... right?

My job requires internet for a lot of things. My hobbies (video games & lyrics) require internet, usually. I don't watch TV, I stream/download videos to watch. 

.. I don't need internet when I'm sleeping, though. Sleep is more important than internet.

27 minutes ago, paradoxal said:

I think it's quite sad for us that the majority (42%, 11 votes) has voted for the most extreme option :lolita_sad:

But at least we're online together... right?

Given that we're users of a highly niche online forum, it's not surprising the results are skewing towards that end.

I picked "will take up almost the whole day" but a lot of the time it's actually much more than that, it just depends on whether or not whatever I'm reading that day is online or not...

The last option. I'm always on the internet, unless I'm at the uni, or meeting my friend. I may still go online with my phone, though, but I usually play online and offline games on it.