Trombe

Purple Stone new maxi single "パニックパニック!(panic panic!)" release

keiya will compose  Kuraki Mai's new single "Yesterday Love", which will be the ending theme for Detective Conan from 12/7

Btw they are label mates (Crimzon is a subsidiary of GIZA, whose artists have been doing OP/ED for Detective Conan since like... forever). This song will be credited under "Kubota Keiya" (the same name he used when he was in GARDE/HAZZE) :)

2 hours ago, returnal said:

damn, that's cool as fuck!

(also nice to finally know who/what is behind CRIMZON...)

yup! and before the formation of CRIMZON, all 3 of purple stone's members were in the (non-vk) band called HAZZE that's directly managed by GIZA studios :)

yeah, read about HAZZE once! vk->non-vk is pretty common, but dunno how much i've seen of the other way around!

of course, important question is: did HAZZE also break countless panes of glass during their recording sessions

3 minutes ago, returnal said:

yeah, read about HAZZE once! vk->non-vk is pretty common, but dunno how much i've seen of the other way around!

of course, important question is: did HAZZE also break countless panes of glass during their recording sessions

it's definitely less common! nocturnal bloodlust is probably one of the very few famous ones who went down that route? haha

and nope HAZZE actually sounded quite different :D

here's a song i uploaded from their mini: