Trombe

Purple Stone new maxi single "パニックパニック!(panic panic!)" release

Purple Stone new maxi single "パニックパニック!(panic panic!)" will be released at 2016/08/17 (5 TYPE, 1,000yen each)

TYPE A will include CD+DVD (including "パニックパニック!(panic panic!)" PV), TYPE B will include CD+DVD (including "パニックパニック!(panic panic!)" PV making), and TYPE C/D/E will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.パニックパニック!(panic panic!)
02.パニックパニック!(panic panic!)(instrumental) (included in TYPE A & B )
02.キャットウォーク(catwalk) (included in TYPE C)
02.嘘つきピエロ(usotsuki pierrot) (included in TYPE D)
02.MASK (included in TYPE E)

topmain.jpg

CjoDzapVAAAWAZu.jpg

Edited by Trombe

Oh my god...Fuma............. :parapls:

But, it's awesome they'll release an inst for the song <3 I'm sure these singles will be awesome~~~

I'm so in love with their new look and I couldn't be any more excited about their new single. Though WHEN ARE THEY RELEASING THEIR FIRST ALBUM??? :( 

GAK's leg wear looks like they had already spent all their monnies budgeted for their outfits and then GAK decided to just slap on some trash bags.

UGH I really hoped their next release was an album and with all the unreleased music they said they had it has to be possible to make an album...

The new look is amazing as always and looking forward to the previews

Going to have to get that CDE ^_^

They were featured in yahoo news last night :) Did a quick translation~

---

As a band that has been steadily improving on their Oricon rankings and sales with each release, and gathering tremendous momentum within the visual kei scene, Purple Stone has revealed their latest look and announced a new single release.

With their previous single "Kabukicho Butterfly" ranking at #2 on the Oricon indies charts etc., Purple Stone has gathered significant attention in recent times in the visual kei indies scene.

At exactly 10pm on 5/29, the pixellated version of their new look featured on their official HP was replaced by the band's newly disclosed look.

The theme for this look is "Summer Halloween," presenting the 3 members of the band in their new silver/black costumes under the moonlit night.

At the same time, Purple Stone has announced that their much anticipated new single "Panic panic" will be released on 8/17 (Wed).

While the new song(s) [*it's somewhat vague as to whether this refers to the title track only or all the tracks] will foreground EDM elements, the rich rock sound and melodic style of Purple Stone will be incorporated to produce a wonderful fusion that surprises even those who aren't their fans.

The cover arts for the new single feature watermelon versions of "jack o' lanterns," reinforcing the "Summer Halloween" theme.

This summer Purple Stone will step up and ignite the visual kei scene, and with it the Japanese music scene, with their "summer halloween."

Source: http://zasshi.news.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20160529-00000027-the_tv-ent

---

Purple Stone's setlist from yesterday's live (keiya's birthday live)"

Opening SE ~Neuro Drive~
1. 甘酸っぱいマンゴー (Amazuppai mango)
2. 歌舞伎町バタフライ (Kabukichou butterfly)
MC
3. RIVER
4. パラダイス・ダンス (Paradise dance)
5. アドレナリンBANG! (Adrenaline BANG!)

Edited by hiroki

The set list for Keiya's bday live is absolutely perfect. If I had to choose 5 songs I'd definitely wanna hear live, those would be exactly the songs I'd choose.

Also damn I had no idea Kabukicho ranked at #2 in the Oricon indies charts!! I'm so proud of them <3 I also couldn't be happier by the amount of people me, @hiroki & the crew have managed to convert to Purple Fever :D It's always so wonderful to check this thread and see all these positive comments!

But... WHERE THE FUCK IS THEIR FIRST ALBUM??

^UGH Para this is getting to me too... I mean at least a mini-album would make me happier and with all the songs they relased recently and have stored I think it's possible...

@hiroki you're always on it with the news, my favorite PSPR<3 (Purple Stone PR) HAHA:D

6 minutes ago, ruki11 said:

5 types...wish they will release on iTunes

and when will kiryu release new single, otherwise hard to beat 5 types

all of purple stone songs released so far are available for purchase on iTunes worldwide so i'm pretty certain this will be as well :)

edit: except for live-limited tracks like "Break the World", "Scar", "sakura" etc.

Edited by hiroki

1 minute ago, hiroki said:

all of purple stone songs released so far are available for purchase on iTunes worldwide so i'm pretty certain this will be as well :)

but not all types, haven't heard Break the World & どこか遠くへ

7 minutes ago, ruki11 said:

but not all types, haven't heard Break the World & どこか遠くへ

Break the World is on the live-limited edition of アオイヤミ, so it's not on iTunes.

as for どこか遠くへ, iTunes had screwed up and was displaying "Hysteric Lady" as "どこか遠くへ" in their store, which led to some confusion among fans who bought the songs. not sure how everything was sorted out eventually, but that probably explains why どこか遠くへ (still) isn't on iTunes. i'll try to ask the band and see if they can do anything about this >_>