Trombe

Purple Stone new maxi single "パニックパニック!(panic panic!)" release

44 minutes ago, Dogprince21 said:

Oh really? I'v e liked every song they released haha, all in different proportions of likeness but none I flat out didn't like, but you are right I think bands that come to the scene with fire in every release and release something blahhh, makes everyone want to cry</3 but you get over it eventually ^_^

same, i cannot even imagine them releasing a song i don't like :'D even my least favorite Purple Stone song (FORGERY) has grown on me somewhat over time.

they have released a handful of 'electro-heavy' party songs so this isn't radically new by their standards. what's new is that it's an A-side this time and they made a PV for it :D i wonder if their B sides will be more 'serious' like Aoi yami and Kabukicho Butterfly..? either way i'm not likely to complain since i love both sides of PS <3

also... ran out of likes lol >_>

1 hour ago, Dogprince21 said:

Oh really? I'v e liked every song they released haha, all in different proportions of likeness but none I flat out didn't like, but you are right I think bands that come to the scene with fire in every release and release something blahhh, makes everyone want to cry</3 but you get over it eventually ^_^

Damn, I should've probably been more clear that I don't like eg. Hysteric lady compared to their other songs. I always hold bands to completely different standards - so since I like Purple Stone, I do expect their songs to be equally good. I don't outright hate it or anything, I just prefer to listen to their other songs. :D

My internet was glitching so I didn't see your posts immediately

52 minutes ago, doombox said:

I'm not crazy about the song yet, though I wanna hear the entire thing before I make any rash decisions lol. But that choreo. It is giving me life! XD

It's okay, I wasn't that extremely into Kabukicho butterfly until I actually heard the full song. So yeah, the Purple Crew (TM) will be waiting for you... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

29 minutes ago, hiroki said:

same, i cannot even imagine them releasing a song i don't like :'D even my least favorite Purple Stone song (FORGERY) has grown on me somewhat over time.

they have released a handful of 'electro-heavy' party songs so this isn't radically new by their standards. what's new is that it's an A-side this time and they made a PV for it :D i wonder if their B sides will be more 'serious' like Aoi yami and Kabukicho Butterfly..? either way i'm not likely to complain since i love both sides of PS <3

also... ran out of likes lol >_>

OK FORGERY IS TOTALLY NOT IN THE LIST OF THE LEAST BEST SONGS BY PURPLE STONE.

Yeah, I'm also a bit bewildered by all the people that are somehow weirded by this song. They have always had their share of party songs and like hiroki said this is just the first time the party song has been the A-side.

Also, this is k-pop? I'm not sure you have ever listened to k-pop then. At least I wasn't aware that synths are exclusive to k-pop. Purple Stone has always been pretty heavy on the synth side since  their guitarist GAK has been since the beginning the one to compose the synth part of their songs. 

@paradoxaloh ok then then we are on the same page that they only release magic but in different levels of hypeness lol. But OMG you didn't like kabukicho butterfly at first 2 secs of play time? shame on you JK. But like it took me no time to be like YESSSS!!!!! LOVE U<3

@hirokihaha you can always come back and like it in a few hours once the day resets ^_^ Also true that the more, playfulかなかexperimentalかなか, songs were in the B-sides so maybe the B-sides will be more serious or atleast different from the title. All in all i'm sure they'll bring it

Edited by Dogprince21

@doombox the Purple Crew (TM) will be waiting for you <3

Since @hiroki and @paradoxaltold their least favorite song, I have to confess that mine is アオイヤミ :panic:  and I also rarely listen to it.

really 

@paradoxal,  Hysteric lady is on my favorite top 5 or something like that xDD

Edited by yakihiko

Set list for live @ Shibuya Rex on 25/6:

1. パラダイス・ダンス (Paradise dance)
2. 歌舞伎町バタフライ (Kabukichou Butterfly)
3. パニックパニック! (Panic panic)
4. アドレナリンBANG! (Adrenaline BANG!)

Btw today's Fuma's birthday! You can tweet him happy birthday if you like :D

21jy88z.jpg

Edited by hiroki

keiya blogged about the upcoming single today:

https://www.monochrome-heaven.com/index.php?/topic/33878-purple-stone/&page=2#comment-505258

also: i'm trying not to derail the news thread too much with 'side news' so please feel free to follow the Purple Stone artist thread if you're interested!  i'll update it once in a while :)

Edited by hiroki

Honestly this song is a SUPA HITTO like OMG it makes me want to dance.... and when that break down comes with the running man I always wish I was in the background... sigh next time<3 can't wait to hear what the rest of the single sounds like....楽しみにしてるよ

Set-list for their 3rd one-man

Opening SE ~PANiC ANTHEM~
1.歌舞伎町バタフライ
-
2.Dark In[s ]anity
3.Hysteric Lady
-SE- ~ENTER the PARADISE~
4.パラダイス・ダンス
-
5.アオイヤミ
6.どこか遠くへ
-SE- prelude [re:vir]