Trombe

Purple Stone new maxi single "パニックパニック!(panic panic!)" release

1 minute ago, hiroki said:

Break the World is on the live-limited edition of アオイヤミ, so it's not on iTunes.

as for どこか遠くへ, iTunes had screwed up and was displaying "Hysteric Lady" as "どこか遠くへ" in their store, which led to some confusion among fans who bought the songs. not sure how everything was sorted out eventually, but that probably explains why どこか遠くへ (still) isn't on iTunes. i'll try to ask the band and see if they can do anything about this >_>

WHAT

I spend some days out of MH and all this purple panic starts?!

I like this look, but in special Fuma's one.

This cd cover is so fabulous and funny.

Cj2YgqZWUAA6-F4.png

8/17 issss sooo faaarrrrr :'(

thank you for the translate @hiroki

Edited by yakihiko

Just now, Shaolan974 said:

I didn't notice that this band turned to K-Pop. 

gangnam style meets babymetal. nice song especially the harder part

ROTFL @ the hypocrisy above.

Edited by blackdoll

While I doubt this will be a favorite of mine, I love the wubwubwub music and  fun choreography!!

Also, what's wrong with the band having fun once in a while? ... To each his/her own, I guess.

(whether you constantly have a stick up your ass or not ;P)

Edited by colorfuljinsei

1 minute ago, colorfuljinsei said:

While I doubt this will be a favorite of mine, I love the  fun choreography!!

Also, what's wrong with the band having fun once in a while? ... To each his/her own, I guess.

(whether you constantly have a stick up your ass or not ;P)

Yeah, no doubt this is their first fun song. I personally love all PS's party songs, so this is right up my alley!

Also according to listenonrepeat.com, it's now my 150th repeat................

LOL I wonder if he loved Michael's thriller when he was younger and was waiting to release something similar... All around NAISU<3 wonder what the other 3 songs will sound like

1 minute ago, Dogprince21 said:

LOL I wonder if he loved Michael's thriller when he was younger and was waiting to release something similar... All around NAISU<3 wonder what the other 3 songs will sound like

With Purple Stone's track record (not counting hysteric lady because i simply don't like it lol), I bet the b-sides will be fucking amazing!

I gotta say though that I'll probably be fucking crushed if this band will ever manage to release something I won't enjoy.

Just now, paradoxal said:

With Purple Stone's track record (not counting hysteric lady because i simply don't like it lol), I bet the b-sides will be fucking amazing!

I gotta say though that I'll probably be fucking crushed if this band will ever manage to release something I won't enjoy.

Oh really? I'v e liked every song they released haha, all in different proportions of likeness but none I flat out didn't like, but you are right I think bands that come to the scene with fire in every release and release something blahhh, makes everyone want to cry</3 but you get over it eventually ^_^