Sign in to follow this  
thnd

KEMURI back in the US / first time in UK

content_news_xlarge_kemuri_wordtour_logo

My favourite ska punk ossan are coming back to the US and also giving the UK a try for the first time. I'll be at the London show, anybody else going?

Tickets: https://kemuri.com/contents/live

US dates - with Streetlight Manifesto, Tickets $20 - $25.

7/15 Denver, Colorado Ogden Theatre 
7/16 Las Vegas, NV Vinyl @ Hard Rock Hotel
7/17 Tempe, Arizona Marquee Theatre      
7/18 Los Angeles, CA Club Nokia
7/19 San Diego, California House of Blues
7/20 Santa Ana, CA Observatory
7/21 San Francisco, CA Regency Ballroom
7/22 Portland, OR Wonder Ballroom
7/23 Seattle, WA Showbox

[edit as of 07/07]

US dates above have been cancelled, they will now join the tour on the three dates below:

2016.11.11 Atlanta, GA @The Masquerade
2016.11.12 Orlando. FL @House Of Blues
2016.11.13   St. Petersburg, FL @Jannus Live 

UK dates - Fireball Fuelling the Fire Tour, with Less Than Jake, The Skints and Mariachi El Bronx. Tickets ~£15.

10/3 Bristol, O2 Academy
10/4 Sheffield, O2 Academy
10/5 Birmingham, O2 Academy
10/6 London, O2 Academy Brixton

Edited by thnd

Yeah, all the shows they played in the US after the reunion have been west coast only, right? Of course it's closer to Japan but Florida should be possible, especially if they keep playing with Less Than Jake. Hope you can see them next time!

The US west coast dates have been cancelled as of yesterday, they will now join the tour on the three east coast dates below:

2016.11.11 Atlanta, GA @The Masquerade
2016.11.12 Orlando. FL @House Of Blues
2016.11.13   St. Petersburg, FL @Jannus Live 

https://kemuri.com/contents/50372

Cancelled shows always suck but if it means they are coming to my neck of the woods I will not complain! I'm excited to be getting the chance to see them!

12 hours ago, SEKHMET said:

LOL what a mess. Is it not selling hence cancelled?

I didn't see any reason being given as of now, but as they are touring with Streetlight Manifesto and they will still play those dates with a replacement now, I don't think it's about Kemuri not selling enough. They need the worldwide shows as promotion for the japanese market, maybe more than to make money on the spot. Also, they're in the US already (most likely for recording), so it could be pretty much anything, visa trouble or a scheduling conflict?

Sorry for the double post. Just wanted to update and say that half a year later, they made it to the US, so Atlanta, Orlando and St. Petersburg on 11/11, 12 and 13 are on! Earlier shows on the tour were sold out, but seems like you can still get tickets for those dates. Their London show put a big smile on my face, so if you find yourself in need of a bit of fun and PMA, go see them (and do say hi if you meet them, they are really friendly guys)!

Sign in to follow this